The Trump downturn continues....

Because what’s good for Wall Street Street is good for...
Oh, never mind, Bubbles keep bursting and some people still haven’t figured out that Traders and Speculators have no more idea about 1 minute from now anymore than the average janitor.

Oh, never mind, Bubbles keep bursting and some people still haven’t figured out that Traders and Speculators have no more idea about 1 minute from now anymore than the average janitor.

Oh come on....we're doomed after this massive drop, simply doomed!!!!! Until the next time it does it, and it will

all going to die.jpg

DOW down over 700 points today. Huge selloff on Wall Street.

Dow plunges 724 points as trade war fears rock Wall Street

Fear of trade wars has scared Wall Street.

Nice to be DrumpF LLC..
Able to buy stocks, shorting the Market, to where you know the DOW will tank
when the Great Douche want personal profits.

btw. the Great Douche can play these games and sign this BS EO'.
But will they ever applied? They can just be More BS Cons by the ConMan.

Still waiting for that 30-day EO' plan to destroy ISIS!

Updated - Trump-O-Meter: Develop a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days

btw: It's now day 426.Still no PLAN!

Oh, never mind, Bubbles keep bursting and some people still haven’t figured out that Traders and Speculators have no more idea about 1 minute from now any more than the average janitor.
Versatile Gypsy Fortunetellers

Then if they lose their jobs, they are qualified to become climatologists.

A couple of years ago corporate-America was the enemy and crazy demonstrators were vowing to "occupy Wall Street". Who are lefties rooting for these days?

Liberals love employment but hate employers.

If Trump owns the up market days, he owns the down market days as well.

With a little luck, the U.S. economy will collapse and tens of millions of Americans will suffer greatly and then we can get a liberal in the White House. Wouldn't that be great?

China looks in their bookeeping records..."oh yeah, remember that $1 trillion dollars you owe us? Well now is a good time to pay up and clear that bill off your desk."

Little Lying Donald has to be the dumbest fake businessman ever. Tariffs? China has a 4 to 1 advantage in trade, which means in any trade war if we impose a 30% tariff and they impose a 30% tariff in return we lose again.

Republicans know as much about economics as Gilligan knows about getting off an island.

Republicans know as much about economics as Gilligan knows about getting off an island.

Do you believe that Obama has a great mind for growing a business and a nation's economy? We had 8 years of stagnation under him. I'm guessing you never complained. Am I right?

You know, this is the only thread that I've seen so far today that is actually talking about the stock market tanking today.

Guess if it rises, the Trumpkins are only too happy to cheer about how great the economy is, but when it drops over 700 points in just one day, they are strangely silent, or say that it's just a mere "correction" and will start going back up tomorrow.

Hate to tell you people, but Trump didn't just say something stupid, he actually did something stupid by imposing those tariffs.

Still feel like Trump is "winning" and a "greatest negotiator ever"?

You know, this is the only thread that I've seen so far today that is actually talking about the stock market tanking today.

Guess if it rises, the Trumpkins are only too happy to cheer about how great the economy is, but when it drops over 700 points in just one day, they are strangely silent, or say that it's just a mere "correction" and will start going back up tomorrow.

Hate to tell you people, but Trump didn't just say something stupid, he actually did something stupid by imposing those tariffs.

We'll see what happens. You're telling us this is a disastrous move. I'll wait and see the results. By the way, I'm guessing you never complained during the eight years of the stagnant Obama economy. Am I right? And if Trump had a "D" by his name you wouldn't utter a word. Right?

We'll see what happens. You're telling us this is a disastrous move. I'll wait and see the results. By the way, I'm guessing you never complained during the eight years of the stagnant Obama economy. Am I right? And if Trump had a "D" by his name you wouldn't utter a word. Right?

I'm not a partisan hack like a lot of people on here. I'm an independent.

And, considering what Obama inherited from Jr., he did pretty damn good. When he left, joblessness was at 5 percent (down from 10 when he took over), and the stock market was at around 17,500 (up from the 7,000 he inherited).

And no, I don't think Trump's idea of tariffs is a good one. Neither do a lot of people in Congress either. And, China has already said that they are going to target goods from states that supported Trump.

All a tariff is going to do is drive up prices for the rest of us. Guess that extra 30 bucks a month tax cut is gonna be needed just to survive.

Forum List

Back