The true color of hate crime.

I am stating the quality of his hate crime is directly reflected in how he wrongfully treats people because of their color, Patrick.

A race hater is a shit head. He will stink regardless of how much he camouflages himself.
listen JAKE STANKY YOU ARE JUST PISSED BECAUSE I OUSTED TOUR ASS!!!!AND HELL NO I DO NOT LIKE BLACK SOCIETY.......but at least i will admit it!!!YOUR PEOPLE WILL RIOT IN 2012......IF THEY RIOTED OVER THE RAPING DRUG DEALING ARSONIST RODNEY KING AND THREATENED TO RIOT OVER THE MURDERER OJ......DON"T EVEN TRY TO PRETEND BLACKS ARE NOT GOING TO RIOT IN 2012:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

OK, is this "the left will riot in 2012" the new talking point? I'm sure seeing it alot in the last two days.

Who used to say the 'left will riot in 2008' if Obama won? Remember that? NOW the left will riot if he does not. Morons.

Who used to say the 'left will riot in 2008' if Obama won? Remember that? NOW the left will riot if he does not. Morons.
nobody said the left will riot if Obama wins dumb ass.you don't own the left... THE LEFT OWNS ....YOU........AND YOU WILL RIOT IN 2012!!!!......AND YOU WILL BE STOPPED!!!!!:clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Because of white guilt and a liberal dominated news media,most people are not aware of the true perpetrators of hate crime.the fact is blacks commit 15 times as many violent crimes against whites than whites commit against blacks.one of the reasons this is swept under the rug is only whites [according to libbs and blacks] commit hate crimes.15 TIMES THE RATE!!!there is a war on whites in this country and it's being kept silent.it's time for white Americans to wake up to the facts.....WE ARE NOT THE HATERS.....BLACKS ARE......THIS WILL BECOME EVIDENT [even to liberals!!]AFTER THE RIOTS START WHEN OBAMA LOOSES IN 2012!!!

adjust your meds.

Quite a few wack reactionaires said if the left won in 08, it would riot. That was a lie.

If the left loses in 12, it will not riot. But the reactionaries in 12 may rise up if it loses, and their neighbors will put them down like mad dogs.

Quite a few wack reactionaires said if the left won in 08, it would riot. That was a lie.

If the left loses in 12, it will not riot. But the reactionaries in 12 may rise up if it loses, and their neighbors will put them down like mad dogs.
with what????oh i forgot about all the guns the libs bought up in 2008!!!!

Yidnar, you have like 13 people who will stand up. All the rest of you will run.

I believe the hate crime concept has been upheld by the USSC, but it is clearly a violation of the first amendment. The hate crime laws give you an extra penalty for what think.

Eg, if you beat up a homsexual because you don't like homosexuals, you get an extra penalty. But if you do it for another reason, you don't, even though the person is just as beat up.

The "mental state" examined in court, used to discern what degree of crime a person intended, eg murder vs manslaughter, is not at all the same thing as giving a person an extra penalty because he adheres to a politically unpopular idea.
Incorrect.

In R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul (1992), the Court struck down a Minnesota statute that banned ‘fighting words.’ In this case the defendant burned a cross on the property of an African-American family. It was held that however heinous or vile the speech, such actions are protected free expression.

R. A. V. v. City of St. Paul, 505 U.S. 377 (1992)

In Wisconsin v. Mitchell (1993), however, the Court held that actions leading directly to violence against an individual based upon his race or other factors were not protected free speech. With such sentencing, one is not being punished for his beliefs or what he thinks, but for an actual physical crime carried out based upon those beliefs.

FindLaw | Cases and Codes

The Court in Mitchell also held that it has been a long and established policy that at sentencing judges have been given wide latitude and may include many factors that influence sentencing, including motive.

You have to right to exhibit whatever hate and ignorance you wish – and I’m sure you’ll continue to exercise that right here and in other venues – but if you act on that hate and ignorance, be prepared to pay the maximum penalty.

As a political aside, the Mitchell ruling was unanimous, including Scalia and Thomas, the opinion written by Rehnquist.

Conservatives therefore have no grounds upon which to object to this legal precedent.

Last edited:
yidnar, you have like 13 people who will stand up. All the rest of you will run.
listin stankey do not confuse true americans with the little white boy libbs you hang out with.....

The wack reactionaries and the militia right are the true cowards of America. One of three members are FBI or ATF informants. You guys are nothing.

Let's see... you hate whites and want to see them destroyed.

This in turn makes you morally superior to whites who think we should stand up for ourselves.

Yeah, that's fair.

Yawn...

yidnar, you have like 13 people who will stand up. All the rest of you will run.
listin stankey do not confuse true americans with the little white boy libbs you hang out with.....

The wack reactionaries and the militia right are the true cowards of America. One of three members are FBI or ATF informants. You guys are nothing.
the black rapist panther's are nothing !!!!!you are the true definition of a liar and a coward!!!you are a low IQ black man on disability!!!DISABILITY THE NEW WELFARE!!!!:razz::clap2::clap2:

How the fuck you got that out of Jake's post is beyond me. Of course, I don't see or hear things that aren't there.

:cuckoo:

How the fuck you got that out of Jake's post is beyond me. Of course, I don't see or hear things that aren't there.

:cuckoo:
watch your filthy mouth boy!!!you are not at your coming out party!!!

Forum List

Back