The true color of hate crime.

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Because of white guilt and a liberal dominated news media,most people are not aware of the true perpetrators of hate crime.the fact is blacks commit 15 times as many violent crimes against whites than whites commit against blacks.one of the reasons this is swept under the rug is only whites [according to libbs and blacks] commit hate crimes.15 TIMES THE RATE!!!there is a war on whites in this country and it's being kept silent.it's time for white Americans to wake up to the facts.....WE ARE NOT THE HATERS.....BLACKS ARE......THIS WILL BECOME EVIDENT [even to liberals!!]AFTER THE RIOTS START WHEN OBAMA LOOSES IN 2012!!!

Last edited:
The entire “hate crime” concept is preposterous

I believe the hate crime concept has been upheld by the USSC, but it is clearly a violation of the first amendment. The hate crime laws give you an extra penalty for what think.

Eg, if you beat up a homsexual because you don't like homosexuals, you get an extra penalty. But if you do it for another reason, you don't, even though the person is just as beat up.

Why are some folks poor or on welfare? Why can't they get a job?
Its that the white mans fault? Is it DC's fault?
Why would blacks riot if Obama doesn't get re elected? He hasn't done anything more or less for any race or class, a President isn't supposed to.
Why are you so red?

I've been targeted and assaulted for being White by Blacks, and for not being the right kind of White by other Whites.

What team am I supposed to be on comes the revolution?

I've been targeted and assaulted for being White by Blacks, and for not being the right kind of White by other Whites.

What is the right kind of white?

Blues

Depends on what group of White thugs you happen to encounter, ST.

In one case it was WASPS, in the other it was Irish.

Ethnocentrism is like that.

I believe the hate crime concept has been upheld by the USSC, but it is clearly a violation of the first amendment. The hate crime laws give you an extra penalty for what think.

Eg, if you beat up a homsexual because you don't like homosexuals, you get an extra penalty. But if you do it for another reason, you don't, even though the person is just as beat up.

What you forget is that 'thought' has to be PROVEN in a court of law...just like intent has to be proven.....this is nothing different than trying to prove PREMEDITATED murder.....are you complaining about that being a violation of the First Amendment too?

The true color of hate crime is the color of Yidnar's mental and emotional condition as he goes to work on those he does not like because of their color.

The true color of hate crime is the color of Yidnar's mental and emotional condition as he goes to work on those he does not like because of their color.
for my accurate analysis liberal JAKE STANKEY has just accused me of a hate crime!!!! the left love's to label speech hate!!!!this happens when libtards like STANKEY cannot refute an opposing view.:eusa_whistle:.....YOU JUST PROVED THAT HATE CRIME IS A LIBERAL WEAPON!!!!:eusa_:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

What you forget is that 'thought' has to be PROVEN in a court of law...just like intent has to be proven.....this is nothing different than trying to prove PREMEDITATED murder

The "mental state" examined in court, used to discern what degree of crime a person intended, eg murder vs manslaughter, is not at all the same thing as giving a person an extra penalty because he adheres to a politically unpopular idea.

I am stating the quality of his hate crime is directly reflected in how he wrongfully treats people because of their color, Patrick.

A race hater is a shit head. He will stink regardless of how much he camouflages himself.

Why are some folks poor or on welfare? Why can't they get a job?
Its that the white mans fault? Is it DC's fault?
Why would blacks riot if Obama doesn't get re elected? He hasn't done anything more or less for any race or class, a President isn't supposed to.
Why are you so red?
ask rodny king or oj simpson:eusa_whistle:

DAMN DUDE!!!THE NERDS???OR BETTER YET JUST HIDE WITH THE OTHER WHITE LIBS WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS SAFE TO COME OUT!!!!:razz:

I am stating the quality of his hate crime is directly reflected in how he wrongfully treats people because of their color, Patrick.

A race hater is a shit head. He will stink regardless of how much he camouflages himself.
listen JAKE STANKY YOU ARE JUST PISSED BECAUSE I OUSTED YOUR ASS!!!!AND HELL NO I DO NOT LIKE BLACK SOCIETY.......but at least i will admit it!!!YOUR PEOPLE WILL RIOT IN 2012......IF THEY RIOTED OVER THE RAPING DRUG DEALING ARSONIST RODNEY KING AND THREATENED TO RIOT OVER THE MURDERER OJ......DON"T EVEN TRY TO PRETEND BLACKS ARE NOT GOING TO RIOT IN 2012:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back