The top 10 % should pay 70% of the taxes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

they would still own 70% of the wealth after they paid taxes silly

So, genius. Do you propose taxing their POSSESSIONS or just their income?

If the former, be specific. How do you propose to accomplish that trick?

If the latter, then you are back to just talking about flat tax vs. progressive tax.

You are truly one boring dumb ass ignorant mindless communist wannabe.

You people are making all the pain of this recession being paid by the poor.

Its was caused by the wealthy and they profited off of it so they should pay to help fix it.

The "poor" pay the least amount of taxes, if any.
The "rich" pay the most. Didn't you click on the DOT GOV link I provided earlier in this thread that shows who pays the most taxes?

If you did, are you dense?

LOL, I love it. "The poor" are paying (literally?) for the recession! I do wonder if the poor even break single digits after the rich and middle class. This is why TM is so much fun, you can’t even call her a liar because to lie you have to know the truth.

Its was caused by the wealthy and they profited off of it so they should pay to help fix it.

The "rich" pay the most. Didn't you click on the DOT GOV link I provided earlier in this thread that shows who pays the most taxes?

The poor pay the least because they barely have any money to eat.

Why should the very people who caused and then got wealthier pay their share of the cost to fix the mess.

I dono why TM, maybe ask Obama being he was the guy that gave the incredibly rich people shit fuckin tons of cash with his stimulus!

That's because the poor have the least amount of money and the rich have the most amount of money.

See how it works now?

Try paying attention... Just, a little, please. Re-read the 2 quotes and do it again if you still think your reply in anyway matters.

Top 1% own 38.1%
Top 96-99% own 21.3%
Top 90-95% own 11.5%
And it gets much uglier as you proceed downward. Bottom 40% of population has 0.2% of all wealth.

Pretty telling about what a load of bullocks the American DREAM really is, isn't it?

Forum List

Back