The Tide have been toppled.

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Looks like the West is still up for grabs, but if Arkansas plays like they did today, they certainly aren't in the run for it.

and where will south carolina be ranked? and michigan state?

and where will south carolina be ranked? and michigan state?

Michigan St won't move much unless a few teams ahead of them lose. They beat a team ranked 1 spot below them.. South Carolina might move 5 spots or so. Alabama will still be top 10. Arkansas might lose ground because we look like shit.

Looks like the West is still up for grabs, but if Arkansas plays like they did today, they certainly aren't in the run for it.

Kudo's to SC for whipping our butts.

Did you pee your pants with joy, Jon? Was it answers to your prayers...finally? :lol::lol:

I told you, and have told you I always pull for Arkansas, except when bama plays them....but no more. I will be a bad sport just as you are from now own. ;)

Did you pee your pants with joy, Jon? Was it answers to your prayers...finally? :lol::lol:

I told you, and have told you I always pull for Arkansas, except when bama plays them....but no more. I will be a bad sport just as you are from now own. ;)

Nope. I was rooting for Alabama. Now the best hope for an SEC team to win the NC is Auburn, and I fucking hate Gus Malzahn.

But since Bama has lost one, here's to hoping they lose another and open up the West for Arkansas. That is if we can handle Auburn and South Carolina ourselves.

Last edited:

Nope. I was rooting for Alabama. Now the best hope for an SEC team to win the NC is Auburn, and I fucking hate Gus Malzahn.

But since Bama has lost one, here's to hoping they lose another and open up the West for Arkansas. That is if we can handle Auburn and South Carolina ourselves.

Auburn is is trouble right now....but I expect them to pull it out...

Should shake up the Polls..

Boise State has the longest win streak in the nation. When will they get consideration from the BCS?

FL/LSU game is a barn burner too. Fl just went ahead.

AU pulled it out..dang it. LSU driving..

LSU just pulled off the play Arkansas tried today. Fake FG with a blind lateral over the spotter's back. LSU deserves it if they win off that play.

LSU just pulled off the play Arkansas tried today. Fake FG with a blind lateral over the spotter's back. LSU deserves it if they win off that play.

Think they just did...

2 wild and crazy finishes tonight! So, who will be #1 now? Who deserves it? Who doesn't?

2 wild and crazy finishes tonight! So, who will be #1 now? Who deserves it? Who doesn't?

Ohio St will be, but Oregon deserves it. Boise St most certainly does not deserve it. TCU should jump Boise St, for that matter.

OSU #1 this week.

Bama will win the SEC.

Bama vs OSU for all the marbles.

OSU #1 this week.

Bama will win the SEC.

Bama vs OSU for all the marbles.

I'm not sure a 1 loss SEC team would go over an undefeated Oregon team. If Oregon loses a game, then a 1 loss SEC Champion would definitely squeeze in. Or, there's also the possibility LSU keeps winning by pure luck in the last 15 seconds and goes undefeated. But let's not kid ourselves.

Forum List

Back