The Tide have been toppled.

LSU just pulled off the play Arkansas tried today. Fake FG with a blind lateral over the spotter's back. LSU deserves it if they win off that play.

That was a bad call

A) the holder is down because his knee is touching when he has the ball, that's a spike and a dead ball - they need to change that rule

B) If you watch the play in the LSU game that was an incomplete forward pass.

Les Miles is a lucky Houston Nutt.

LSU just pulled off the play Arkansas tried today. Fake FG with a blind lateral over the spotter's back. LSU deserves it if they win off that play.

That was a bad call

A) the holder is down because his knee is touching when he has the ball, that's a spike and a dead ball - they need to change that rule

Never thought about in the case of A). But it can't be ruled that the holder was down. He's down when the kicker kicks the ball as well, but the movement of the ball is still allowable.

I agree on B). It was very slightly forward. However, I can't fault the refs for ruling the way they did. It literally could have gone either way.

So the new polls are out. Oregon was very close to grabbing the #1 spot. Alabama fell to #8 (ridiculous, I think). South Carolina jumped to #10. Arkansas fell to #12 because South Carolina squeezed in ahead of them. LSU at #9 is a complete fucking joke. They've still got to face Alabama, Auburn, and Arkansas. They'll be lucky if they win any of those games.

If Arkansas can win a decisive game over Auburn next week, we could be the highest ranked SEC team. Numbers 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12 are all SEC teams. Ridiculous!

The SEC West is officially a horse race, while the East is all but decided. The West will come down to Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, and LSU. The East will most likely be South Carolina. Two of the possible West teams has already played South Carolina, while Arkansas has them coming up in November. LSU does not play them in the regular season (and LSU is the least likely of the West teams to actually capture the West). That means the SEC Championship will most likely be a rematch.

That was a bad call

Never thought about in the case of A). But it can't be ruled that the holder was down. He's down when the kicker kicks the ball as well, but the movement of the ball is still allowable.

I agree on B). It was very slightly forward. However, I can't fault the refs for ruling the way they did. It literally could have gone either way.

So the new polls are out. Oregon was very close to grabbing the #1 spot. Alabama fell to #8 (ridiculous, I think). South Carolina jumped to #10. Arkansas fell to #12 because South Carolina squeezed in ahead of them. LSU at #9 is a complete fucking joke. They've still got to face Alabama, Auburn, and Arkansas. They'll be lucky if they win any of those games.

If Arkansas can win a decisive game over Auburn next week, we could be the highest ranked SEC team. Numbers 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12 are all SEC teams. Ridiculous!

The SEC West is officially a horse race, while the East is all but decided. The West will come down to Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, and LSU. The East will most likely be South Carolina. Two of the possible West teams has already played South Carolina, while Arkansas has them coming up in November. LSU does not play them in the regular season (and LSU is the least likely of the West teams to actually capture the West). That means the SEC Championship will most likely be a rematch.

I don't fault the refs either. I guarantee that if they called it an incomplete pass it wouldnt have been over turned, it was THAT close of a call.

I'm shocked that we fell . How do you move up when you don't even play and then move down when you win? But I still don't believe we're a top 15 team, so I'm not upset.

I still think the SECCG will be Alabama vs South Carolina (who I think we'll beat) which will put Bama in the BCSCG when they win and then we will vault over South Carolina to get into our first ever BCS game.

I'm shocked that we fell . How do you move up when you don't even play and then move down when you win? But I still don't believe we're a top 15 team, so I'm not upset.

We moved up because last week because teams ahead of us lost, or played like shit (LSU). We moved down this week because South Carolina beat #1 and jumped ahead of us. I'm surprised we didn't move further down considering how poorly we played against TAMU.

Forum List

Back