The Taliban thank Allah for Obama.

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
The Taliban says the U.S. "rolled up its flag" and left.

The statement from the Taliban on Monday said the 13-year war accomplished nothing significant. "We consider this step a clear indication of their defeat and disappointment," they said. The statement even called the U.S. military "demoralized."

"Tens of thousands of soldiers were killed and wounded, billions of dollars wasted, their nations were exhausted, their countries faced economic turmoil and even recession, their generals failed one after the other and they lost their stature and prestige internationally," said Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid.

Source

Obama escalated the war in Afghanistan, got thousands of Americans killed and no telling how many civilians, didn't listen to the generals, never had a clear cut mission and now he is walking away. More of Obama's incompetence.

The Taliban will now take over the country with Obama's blessing and it will be another defeat like Obama allowed Iraq to be, even after he called it a success.

I feel sorry for all those brave men and women in the military that did their duty and sacrificed and then was let down by the worse Commander in Chief this country ever had.

He legacy will be that snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Oh, dear Lord, another eternally butthurt Conservative who is more impressed with what the enemy says than what his own people, the American people, say.

I just love it when Conservatives play traitor and at the same time, wrap themselves up nice and snug in the flag. The Taliban also wrote and said all sorts of nasty stuff about Bush 43, but I bet you hated it back then.

This is a troll thread.

There is still a complement of drones just waiting for Taliban members to walk out into the open...
Yes, for someone who has supposedly "cut and run" we sure have a lot of troops and assets left there.

Nothing like a Taliban and ISIS recruiting move!

Taliban Claims America 'Defeated' in Afghanistan

Weekly Standard ^
Taliban insurgents in Afghanistan on Monday declared the "defeat" of the U.S. and its allies in the 13-year-old war, a day after the coalition officially marked the end of its combat mission. And, as Heath Druzin of Stars and Stripes reports, some U.S. troops will remain in Afghanistan in what their commander describes as: “... a non-combat mission in a combat environment.”

I feel sorry for all those brave men and women in the military that did their duty and sacrificed and then was let down by the worse Commander in Chief this country ever had.

He legacy will be that snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Don't be too hard on old Bush........He wanted to do good, he just had evil advisers!

Forum List

Back