The Syrian Army´s long way to Deir Ezzor

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
After the liberation of Palmyra (Tadmur), breaking the ISIS siege of Deir Ezzor has priority. The Motorway is full of ISIS bombs but the Russians are sending robots to support the professional Syrian staff and bomb new ISIS fortifications. Read the article for details and watch more Palmyra footage:
Palmyra victory has Syrian Army set to break ISIS siege on Deir Ezzor - Map update

Palmyra-Deir-Ezzor-map1.jpg

Why is any of this my problem.

Your boy Assad doesn't get credit for fixing a problem he created (ISIS) by creating a bigger problem (becoming an Iranian/Russian Client state.)
All wrong. Try again.

No need. Fredo Assad had no business running the Assad Crime family, that was the problem.

Seriously, look at the guy. He's Fredo.

(Being a not American, you probably won't get that joke. )

Your boy Assad doesn't get credit for fixing a problem he created (ISIS) by creating a bigger problem (becoming an Iranian/Russian Client state.)
All wrong. Try again.

No need. Fredo Assad had no business running the Assad Crime family, that was the problem.

All wrong. Try again.

Some typical anti-Assad bullshit. Didn´t occur until 2011, when the western politicians and their puppet media turned against Syria suddenly.

The problem was created by the West's and Israel's mainly tacit support and the Gulf State's and Saudi's concrete financial and military support of Islamist insurgents bent on transforming the secular Syrian government into an Islamist Sharia state.

The problem was created by the West's and Israel's mainly tacit support and the Gulf State's and Saudi's concrete financial and military support of Islamist insurgents bent on transforming the secular Syrian government into an Islamist Sharia state.

Okay. Fair enough.

But why is that AMERICA'S problem? The Gulf States don't like Fredo Assad or his father Vito Assad before him because he was an ally of the Iranians.

The real problem is that the Assad Crime Family represents a minority in Syria (The Allawites) , while the Sunni Insurgents, for good or for ill, are the majority.

Forum List

Back