The state of California is selling your vaccination data to a Democrat political consulting firm!!

oh this is just special Basq....

1670179329332.png

~S~

This is so sleazy, not to mention an illegal violation of HIPAA law. Just what I'd expect from Newsom.

Per reporting via the Los Angeles Daily News, DNC darling and 2024 presidential hopeful Gov. Gavin Newsom has passed Californians’ vax status to an outfit called Street Level Strategy, apparently for the purpose of prodding “vaccine-hesitant” residents into getting vaxxed and haranguing the already-vaxxed to get boosted.

One L.A. resident quoted in the report said, “I’m being stalked by the state of California. I just got a call from a guy who told me he has my file and he sees I got the Pfizer vaccine, but not a booster.”

California taxpayers are footing the bill for Street Level Strategy’s important “equity” work that consists of contacting California residents unsolicited and harassing them to get their mRNA injections to the tune of $12.7 million — awarded, unsurprisingly, through a no-bid contract under the state’s March 4, 2020, COVID-19 emergency declaration.

If all of this sounds vaguely illegal and definitely unethical, your instincts are correct. Per the CDC, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) “is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient’s consent or knowledge.” The spirit of the law, and likely the letter as well, has clearly been violated here.

This is so sleazy, not to mention an illegal violation of HIPAA law. Just what I'd expect from Newsom.

Per reporting via the Los Angeles Daily News, DNC darling and 2024 presidential hopeful Gov. Gavin Newsom has passed Californians’ vax status to an outfit called Street Level Strategy, apparently for the purpose of prodding “vaccine-hesitant” residents into getting vaxxed and haranguing the already-vaxxed to get boosted.

One L.A. resident quoted in the report said, “I’m being stalked by the state of California. I just got a call from a guy who told me he has my file and he sees I got the Pfizer vaccine, but not a booster.”

California taxpayers are footing the bill for Street Level Strategy’s important “equity” work that consists of contacting California residents unsolicited and harassing them to get their mRNA injections to the tune of $12.7 million — awarded, unsurprisingly, through a no-bid contract under the state’s March 4, 2020, COVID-19 emergency declaration.

If all of this sounds vaguely illegal and definitely unethical, your instincts are correct. Per the CDC, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) “is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient’s consent or knowledge.” The spirit of the law, and likely the letter as well, has clearly been violated here.
Hmmmm I wonder if its the same group that harangues you for insurance to cover your auto repairs???

Forum List

Back