The spirit of Charles Manson is alive in BLM & Antifa

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Charles Manson’s death provides an opportunity to reflect on current societal movements that share a similar spirit with Manson and his cult. Just like Manson, many groups are still trying to start a race war in America. We’ll look into the latest news coming out of the Bundy trial and also discuss Angela Merkel’s struggle to form a new government.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/932607943274479616
Watch Live: The Spirit Of Charles Manson Is Alive In BLM And Antifa

There is a another video on the website
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles Manson: The Eco-Warrior Who Wanted to Kill Humans to Save the Earth
“Why don’t you tell them that the polar caps are melting because you’re creating so much heat with this machine,” continued Manson….“Maybe I should have killed four or five hundred people then I would have felt better, I would have felt like I’d really offered society something…..the truth is the planet Earth is dying.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And you see as people have begun to wake up during that idiot named Obama, many will have noticed they stopped teaching history, or taught only certain things and yet the sheep can't see why in the hell they don't want the idiots to know history. If you do not know history you are doomed to repeat it jackasses.

Why in the hell do you think they are also teaching these kids and morons adults our CONSTITUTION IS OLD AND OUT DATED................... " because why they can control you fools".

The Ruskies love Charlie. Trying to milk his death already? Got a few links to some fake BLM stories?

The spirit of Charles Manson is alive in liberals. He wanted to start a race war "Helter Skelter". He thought that was the way to save the environment.

• Banned
The spirit of Charles Manson is alive in liberals. He wanted to start a race war "Helter Skelter". He thought that was the way to save the environment.

yeah after all look at the asshole who moved it to conspiracy. doesn't fit their prefect same mind thinking liberal agenda.

HISTORY IS A CONSPIRACY TO MORONS. LOL

Yes, and the spirit of Daffy Duck is alive in Trump and his crazy supporters.

• Banned
Charles Manson’s death provides an opportunity to reflect on current societal movements that share a similar spirit with Manson and his cult. Just like Manson, many groups are still trying to start a race war in America. We’ll look into the latest news coming out of the Bundy trial and also discuss Angela Merkel’s struggle to form a new government.

“Why don’t you tell them that the polar caps are melting because you’re creating so much heat with this machine,” continued Manson….“Maybe I should have killed four or five hundred people then I would have felt better, I would have felt like I’d really offered society something…..the truth is the planet Earth is dying.”

And you see as people have begun to wake up during that idiot named Obama, many will have noticed they stopped teaching history, or taught only certain things and yet the sheep can't see why in the hell they don't want the idiots to know history. If you do not know history you are doomed to repeat it jackasses.

Why in the hell do you think they are also teaching these kids and morons adults our CONSTITUTION IS OLD AND OUT DATED................... " because why they can control you fools".

MKUltra Operative Charles Manson Dead At 83

The notorious murderer and cult leader Charles Manson, who orchestrated the brutal killing of several people and preached about a future apocalyptic race war, died November 19th at the age of 83.

Breaking News Report
746ae27c043f812409eaee15808535d8cea6faf8e6bdfddee88a1a1f89290b31.jpg

MKUltra Operative Charles Manson Dead At 83

The notorious murderer and cult leader Charles Manson, who orchestrated the brutal killing of several people and preached about a future apocalyptic race war, died November 19th at the age of 83.

I was about to make a thread of this but I see you mentioned this.Until a couple days ago I had no idea he was part of the CIA's MK ultra experiment to crush the hippie anti war movement in vietnam were you?

here is a good long read on it.

WAS CHARLES MANSON AN MK ULTRA VICTIM?

Forum List

Back