The speech of Putin dtd. by September, 30th, 2022 is Proclamation of the War on satanism in the West

Good, Good
I don’t know who the assholes were on Russian TV who threatened to blow up my neighbor England with the nuclear weapon but I saw him nervous on TV yesterday criticizing what happens with the "partial" mobilization
That’s the other side of the coin right now for them.

Moscow as an empire is finished ...
For years, billionaire investor Warren Buffet has avoided any investment in the Russian market. And now, with the Russian economy closing, it seems his instincts have proved right again. Stick around till the end of this video to see why the country’s economy is collapsing. According to subtle but frightening revelations, the Russian economy is on the verge of collapsing.

Although I'm not an admirer of Putin and his war ( I don't like the Nazi Zionist Regime in so-called 'ukraine' too ) he delivered an extremely awesome speech.
To find it in English isn't easy, it has been deleted numerous times from diverse western internet servers as so-called 'hate speech'

It looks like Russia is at war with Satan and Satanism, it't not about so-called 'ukraine', it's Bandera SS Nazis and their Zionist bosses, it's about the future of humanity.
Either the white ( still Christian ) world goes with Jesus or with Satan.

Thats EXACTLY why the Globalists want to eliminate him

6blsrt.jpg

Moscow as an empire is finished ...
For years, billionaire investor Warren Buffet has avoided any investment in the Russian market. And now, with the Russian economy closing, it seems his instincts have proved right again. Stick around till the end of this video to see why the country’s economy is collapsing. According to subtle but frightening revelations, the Russian economy is on the verge of collapsing.

Munger lost a billion in China just last year

The only question is, do the other Russian Oligarchs save the world by wresting power from this madman.

Yes, let's leave the fate of the world to a cancer-stricken man who has zero shits to give at this point.

6pjwpx.jpg

....and they say Putin is a "madman"

It looks like Russia is at war with Satan and Satanism, it't not about so-called 'ukraine', it's Bandera SS Nazis and their Zionist bosses, it's about the future of humanity.
Either the white ( still Christian ) world goes with Jesus or with Satan.
I see. You're a religious whack-job. Coulda just said that at the start of your post.

Good, Good
I don’t know who the assholes were on Russian TV who threatened to blow up my neighbor England with the nuclear weapon

What's about the old bitch Margaret Thatcher who said in 1980s Russia should have only 5 millions Russians, not more?

What's about the old bitch Margaret Thatcher who said in 1980s Russia should have only 5 millions Russians, not more?
Do you have a source about this ? Then again that does not change the fact that those people should calm down about given threat to other country.

Thereafter stupid Europa lost rich markets in the North Africa, got pandemonium and millions of refugees
Europa is far from perfect here in France Macaroni he a no good for nothing, but he is not invading England or Italia is not coming to take Corsican for old time said in memory of Napoleon 1.

Forum List

Back