The speaker has been decided

That is my question to YOU, regarding your Post # 72.
There is no way to imply that " wetback " or any other racist term is in any way a compliment. Racist terms have one feature in common they are derogatory, insulting, contemptuous and targeted. End of story ! Please wake up.

Did badmouthing the crisis do any good over the past several decades ? Some of your suggestions are very good, some are discriminatory. I don't have any agenda like that. I am hopeful the gov. will finally get ahead of this huge backlog.
I am VERY NOT HOPEFUL that the government (ie the Biden administration) will stop the flow of illegal aliens. The monstrous influx of illegal aliens is 100% deliberate. It is Biden's answer to his very low approval rating.

He knows he can't depend on Americans to vote for him, so he imports foreigners, who will be dependent upon him to keep from being deported, as will occur if/whenever Trump is elected.

Last edited:
Did badmouthing the crisis do any good over the past several decades ? Some of your suggestions are very good, some are discriminatory. I don't have any agenda like that. I am hopeful the gov. will finally get ahead of this huge backlog.
1) If by badmouthing, you mean pointing out the sexual assaults and drug importation coming in from them, why hide the very serious and pervasive negatives?

2) What’s discriminatory about my list of suggestions? They are all intended to see that immigrants are an asset, or at least not a drain, to Americans.

I am VERY NOT HOPEFUL that the government (ie the Biden administration) will stop the flow of illegal aliens. The monstrous influx of illegal aliens is 100% deliberate. It is Biden's answer to his very low approval rating.

He knows he can't depend on Americans to vote for him, so he imports foreigners, who will be dependent upon him to keep from being deported, as will occur if/whenever rump is elected.
There is no way to STOP the flow. It can only be mitigated, and as we all know mitigation is expensive and has to be fair. Going by historical documentation 90 % of these immigrants should be allowed in. Perhaps once they're in the gov. will do a better job making them good citizens.

He knows he can't depend on Americans to vote for him, so he imports foreigners, who will be dependent upon him to keep from being deported, as will occur if/whenever rump is elected.
AGREE. How can we hope Biden will solve it, unless Stan’s definition of solving it is to figure out how to provide housing, food, education, and medical insurance to millions of foreigners who broke into our country illegally and/or arrived with bogus asylum claims.

There is no way to imply that " wetback " or any other racist term is in any way a compliment. Racist terms have one feature in common they are derogatory, insulting, contemptuous and targeted. End of story ! Please wake up.
Of course wetback is not a compliment, nobody said it was. Wetback is also not a racist term. You are a mind altered DUPE, of leftist, ideology conditioning.

CORRECTION: racist terms are derogatory, insulting, contemptuous, and targeted > AT A PARTICULAR RACE. The word "wetback" does NOT fit that definition, no matter how much you may want to squeeze it into your little race card game. YOU are who needs to wake up.

There is no way to STOP the flow. It can only be mitigated, and as we all know mitigation is expensive and has to be fair. Going by historical documentation 90 % of these immigrants should be allowed in. Perhaps once they're in the gov. will do a better job making them good citizens.
No, it’s been established that around 90% of them do not qualify for asylum, and those 90% are not entitled to jump the line ahead of honest immigrants.

And mitigating the influx will be expensive, but so is providing for 200,000 migrants a month, on top of the illegals already here. It comes at a big expense to law-abiding, tax-paying Americans (and an incalculable cost to those who have lost their children to fentanyl).

AGREE. How can we hope Biden will solve it, unless Stan’s definition of solving it is to figure out how to provide housing, food, education, and medical insurance to millions of foreigners who broke into our country illegally and/or arrived with bogus asylum claims.
Only the wealthy and their corporations get a blank check in America. The rest of us, including the immigrants have to work very hard to have anything.

Of course wetback is not a compliment, nobody said it was. Wetback is also not a racist term. You are a mind altered DUPE, of leftist, ideology conditioning.

CORRECTION: racist terms are derogatory, insulting, contemptuous, and targeted > AT A PARTICULAR RACE. The word "wetback" does NOT fit that definition, no matter how much you may want to squeeze it into your little race card game. YOU are who needs to wake up.
The term was originally used against Mexicans, today it more broadly includes all people's from Latin America. We will just have to disagree as to whether it's a racist terms or not. I've wasted enough of my time with you on this subject. Try to have a good day, I plan on it !

Only the wealthy and their corporations get a blank check in America. The rest of us, including the immigrants have to work very hard to have anything.
That’s just your leftism talking.

Also, corporations aren’t given a blank check. They work very hard to get what they do, and Trump allowed them to keep more of their own money. That trickled down to the middle class as their stock values skyrocketed, and also to the lower end as they saw real wage growth for the first time in decades.

Biden and the Dems can’t stand self-supporting Americans who are doing well, since they depend on votes from those on government assistance. And with his skyrocketing inflation, more and more of us are struggling. Just what the Dems want.

The term was originally used against Mexicans, today it more broadly includes all people's from Latin America. We will just have to disagree as to whether it's a racist terms or not. I've wasted enough of my time with you on this subject. Try to have a good day, I plan on it !
What do you mean to have a good day? It’s 7 pm. Are you an American?

Of course, there is a way to stop the flow. It was stopped completely in 1954, with Operation Wetback, when INS agents went house to house in Southwestern states hunting down illegal aliens, and deporting them. They were shipped to the south of Mexico (Vera Cruz) where they were taken t shore in small boats (women & children). Men were simply dumped into the shallow water, where they waded ashore.

The Mexican Government protested furiously. Eisenhower paid no attention to them.
The pattern was set, and future migrants knew going to the US was hopeless. By 1959, illegal immigration ceased to exist.

NO ILLEGAL ALIENS should be allowed into the US unless they met the conditions I described in Post # 74.

Generally, illegal immigration is VERY HARMFUL to America >>>

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

Last edited:
Of course, there is a way to stop the flow. It was stopped completely in 1954, with Operation Wetback, when INS agents went house to house in Southwestern states hunting down illegal aliens, and deporting them. They were shipped to the south of Mexico (Vera Cruz) where they were taken t shore in small boats (women & children). Men were simply dumped into the shallow water, where they waded ashore.

The Mexican Government protested furiously. Eisenhower paid no attention to them,
The pattern was set, and future migrants knew going to the US was hopeless. By 1959, illegal immigration ceased to exist.

NO ILLEGAL ALIENS should be allowed into the US unless they met the conditions I described in Post # 74.

Generally, illegal immigration is VERY HARMFUL to America >>>

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
The problem is that leftists are more concerned with what is best for illegal aliens - and to hell with the cost to hard-working, law-abiding, tax-paying Americans.

It’s why our country is in the mess it is: our leaders put the interests of Americans behind everyone else.

FALSE! The term wetback refers to all those people crossing the Rio Grande river. In 2021, it was found that 63% of these migrants were from the Middle East, spoke Arabic, and a variety of southeastern European countries, particularly Romania and Bulgaria, and Croatia.

The problem is that leftists are more concerned with what is best for illegal aliens - and to hell with the cost to hard-working, law-abiding, tax-paying Americans.

It’s why our country is in the mess it is: our leaders put the interests of Americans behind everyone else.
OIP.QLcW_eljX18Jv6P5WazBWAHaJY
OIP._j-u7k1n53jZHxu0mTEF3AHaD4

Forum List

Back