The Soup thickens, and not just with a dusting of file powder

Mueller appears victorious in mystery subpoena dispute

Which country is the mystery owner of the mystery company being subpoenaed by Mueller?

and yes, I'm making both Cajun etouffee and a seafood gumbo next week.

From the article:

"
A federal appeals court on Tuesday ordered a mystery corporation owned by a foreign country to comply with a subpoena that appears to be from special counsel Robert Mueller.

The three-page opinion released by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit is the latest twist in an opaque dispute that POLITICO and other media outlets have tied to Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. The ruling offers the intriguing detail that the entity fighting the Mueller subpoena is a foreign government-owned company, not a specific individual, as many experts had speculated."""""

And this, dear Trumpanzees, is WHY the investigation is taking so long.

When Nixon was being dismantled, it was a local matter, literally the Watergate Hotel and the missing audio tapes, all tucked nicely inside the Beltway.

But when Mueller launched his probe, I knew he was going to have to contact foreign banks and entities, because that's where Trump launders money. He doesn't do it domestically.

Which country is the mystery owner of the mystery company being subpoenaed by Mueller?

From the article:

"
A federal appeals court on Tuesday ordered a mystery corporation owned by a foreign country to comply with a subpoena that appears to be from special counsel Robert Mueller.

The three-page opinion released by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit is the latest twist in an opaque dispute that POLITICO and other media outlets have tied to Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. The ruling offers the intriguing detail that the entity fighting the Mueller subpoena is a foreign government-owned company, not a specific individual, as many experts had speculated."""""

When Nixon was being dismantled, it was a local matter, literally the Watergate Hotel and the missing audio tapes, all tucked nicely inside the Beltway.

But when Mueller launched his probe, I knew he was going to have to contact foreign banks and entities, because that's where Trump launders money. He doesn't do it domestically.
Well it wouldn't be deutschebank, because its' privately owned, I think. And we already knew Mueller subpoenaed records of Russian loans made by that bank.

I think the article mentioned the company could be in the middle east.

PS, I just hope I remember tomorrow to puck up my shrimp crab and redfish order at the fish monger's.

Last edited:
yogxbbh1bi0z.jpg

From the article:

"

Well it wouldn't be deutschebank, because its' privately owned, I think. And we already knew Mueller subpoenaed records of Russian loans made by that bank.

I think the article mentioned the company could be in the middle east.

PS, I just hope I remember tomorrow to puck up my shrimp crab and redfish order at the fish monger's.

Don't forget the Beignets

Forum List

Back