The sitcom "One Day at a Time" is returning to syndication in 2015 on Antenna TV

Work at night go to Jr High during day, yes. I had to support my family starting at 13...that started in 1974,,,

Work at night go to Jr High during day, yes. I had to support my family starting at 13...that started in 1974,,,

wrong, started a week before christmas in 1975

Fox TV is going to do an updated version of that show next year and call it "One Gay at a Time".

Back in my party days I remember seeing Mackenzie Phillips passed out in the gutter in front of Whiskey a Go Go on Sunset Blvd. Rumor has it that she took it 'One Guy at a Time.'

What I did get to see of One Day At A Time sucked....I had to watch reruns 10 years later to see shows I missed from working and school, later college and the military. My dorm room buddies loved to watch The Love Boat. I hated that show also....

What I did get to see of One Day At A Time sucked....I had to watch reruns 10 years later to see shows I missed from working and school, later college and the military. My dorm room buddies loved to watch The Love Boat. I hated that show also....

Yeah the Love Boat was a fun show

Forum List

Back