The Sexual Misery of the Arab World

If you come up with Southern Baptist men raping across the U.S., I will apologize to you.
What cult does Duggar belong to?

When the Duggar males go raping en masse like the Muslims are raping throughout Europe, get back to me.
Come on Sally as bad as these crimes are in Europe,they are 100,000 of thousands times worse in America......be honest and put things into perspective and Stop sensationalizing this Muslim aspect as if America are clean skins,when in fact they are as bad,probably 100 worse.Sally you just can't make sweeping statements all the time without qualification because it makes you look foolish,the lemmings will agree with you but the smarter posters,just nod their heads.steven

Last edited:
I didn't know Bill Clinton was a Southern Baptist
I'm sure I saw photos of him with a big bible in campaign season going into church. Anyway, it's not like Methodists are angels either.

Still, it is generous of Sally to be concerned about the beam in her neighbour's eye.

What silly, childish men. One would think they were in a coma as to what is happening in Europe. If they want to discuss American men on this subject, I am sure there is a forum for thst.. Meanwhile, if this article disturbs them so much that they felt they had to drag in people of other religions, I am sure a Letter to the Editor of the New York Times would suffice for both of you giving your opinion.. This way the readers of the Times, while reading their morning paper over a cup of coffee, can get a good laugh.
For those who are comatose.........

Muslim rape wave in Sweden - Majorityrights.com

Muslim Male "Refugees" Are Gang Raping Women in Europe

British Girls Raped by Muslim Gangs on "Industrial Scale"

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - BBC News
I am angry about these rapes Sally but it's hardly a wave.....it would be interesting if you could actually give statistics as per Muslims compared to the general populace,steven

I didn't know Bill Clinton was a Southern Baptist
I'm sure I saw photos of him with a big bible in campaign season going into church. Anyway, it's not like Methodists are angels either.

Still, it is generous of Sally to be concerned about the beam in her neighbour's eye.

What silly, childish men. One would think they were in a coma as to what is happening in Europe. If they want to discuss American men on this subject, I am sure there is a forum for thst.. Meanwhile, if this article disturbs them so much that they felt they had to drag in people of other religions, I am sure a Letter to the Editor of the New York Times would suffice for both of you giving your opinion.. This way the readers of the Times, while reading their morning paper over a cup of coffee, can get a good laugh.
For those who are comatose.........

Muslim rape wave in Sweden - Majorityrights.com

Muslim Male "Refugees" Are Gang Raping Women in Europe

British Girls Raped by Muslim Gangs on "Industrial Scale"

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - BBC News
I am angry about these rapes Sally but it's hardly a wave.....it would be interesting if you could actually give statistics as per Muslims compared to the general populace,steven

Oh my, another one who can't take the article at face value even though the writer no doubt put a lot of effort into his research. We all know rape happens all around this planet, but if they can show us on an approbate forum that what is happening in Europe is also happening here by large groups of American men, they should go for it. Meanwhile, do we hear anything from them that the European women are afraid to go out on the streets now?

Forum List

Back