The secret of Hillay's success

The mainstream (liberal) media is the only thing between Hillary and a jail cell. If there were any investigative reporters left they would easily find that Hillary is the worst enemy of women. The media giggled while Hillary threatened to ruin any woman who admitted to having sexual relations with her pervert husband and she meant it. She used the Arkansas State Police and later the "bimbo eruption squad" with the entire federal government to crush any woman who threatened her husband's political career.

The secret of Hillary's success is the same as the secret of Obama's success.

They have the good fortune of having adversaries who are more retarded and incompetent than they are.

The secret of Hillary's success is the same as the secret of Obama's success.

They have the good fortune of having adversaries who are more retarded and incompetent than they are.
Incorrect...they had the good fortune of having 35,000,000 black people and another 20,000,000 Mexicans to carry them to victory along with the retarded white liberal base. First McCain, then Romney had more sense in their toes than Obama has between those giant ears. And Lyndon Johnson's "next" 100 years hasn't expired yet.

Minorities are not going to vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.

Just look at all the topics on here by "right wingers" bitching about blacks, bitching about Mexicans, bitching about Muslims, bitching about gays.

Yet the retards think they lost to Obama "because gifts". BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Just more proof he is opposed by people more retarded than he is.

Why does Obama have 90% of the black vote and 75% of the hispanic vote?

Average Black IQ = 85
Average hispanic IQ = 89.7
Average white IQ + 105

Why does Obama have 90% of the black vote and 75% of the hispanic vote?

Average Black IQ = 85
Average hispanic IQ = 89.7
Average white IQ + 105
White people cheat on IQ tests.

Just ask the resident Negrologist, Asschapped.

Oh, and I don't hate any race, I don't want them flooding my Country. The only reason Mexico and the other Countries south of our border have shitty economies is the form of government they have, not my fault. I think the U.S. should train and arm them, then send them back to change their own countries.

Minorities are not going to vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.

Just look at all the topics on here by "right wingers" bitching about blacks, bitching about Mexicans, bitching about Muslims, bitching about gays.

Yet the retards think they lost to Obama "because gifts". BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Just more proof he is opposed by people more retarded than he is.

Actually you leftwing jackass... most conservatives aren't bitching about blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and gays. It is race-baiting bigots like yourself that are unable to differentiate between legitimate gripes about welfare, illegal immigration, radical Islam and gay marriage and actually bigotry.

Says a lot that you and your ilk always get back to race, religion and sexual orientation..no matter the actual argument.

And BTW... when is the last time you lefties didn't try to destroy any minority that didn't dance a jig at your table?

Forum List

Back