The second amendment. Love it, or leave it

"The second amendment. Love it, or leave it"

lol

No, moron, that’s not how it works.

The Second Amendment exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court, just like the rest of the Constitution.

No, moron, that’s not how it works.

The Second Amendment exists solely in the context what the Founding Fathers intended.

Your rights are given by the government, so if the government says you can smoke dope you can, if they say different you go to jail. (test it if you doubt me) The second Amendment was a product of James Madison who was a member of the government at the time

Well no they are not. That's simply a bullheaded comment that doesn't comport with our founding principles. Our rights are inalienable...they are not granted by man! The Bill of Rights are to ensure government DOESN'T infringe on our inalienable rights granted to us by our Creator.
Your rights are given by the government, so if the government says you can smoke dope you can, if they say different you go to jail. (test it if you doubt me) The second Amendment was a product of James Madison who was a member of the government at the time

:bang3::bsflag::disagree::wtf:

Please quote the specific text of the Constitution where the founders (the people) gave the Federal Government the power and the authority to give us (the people) our rights.
So if a person believes that it is their right to pack a gun in front of the White House while drinking a beer and smoking a joint they will not be arrested. Is this what you are saying? because you may feel free to test your theory, your rights are what the government says they are

You claimed that our rights are given to us by the government. Can you provide a source to verify your claim or not?

Sure, if you are an adult you may buy and consume Jack Daniels, but not if you drive. You may not own and operate a still for making alcohol nor may you sell this.

You are free to believe different, but the rights that you have are all granted by the government.

Again, You claimed that our rights are given to us by the government. Can you provide a source to verify your claim or not?
Yes.......... prison inmates - Google Search

Well no they are not. That's simply a bullheaded comment that doesn't comport with our founding principles. Our rights are inalienable...they are not granted by man! The Bill of Rights are to ensure government DOESN'T infringe on our inalienable rights granted to us by our Creator.
The second Amendment only gives the right to own a firearm..

No it doesn't. Our rights are not given to us by an Amendment or Government. Our rights are inalienable and endowed by our Creator. The 2nd Amendment is there to ensure our inalienable right will not be infringed upon by government. It does not "grant" any damn thing.

Please quote the specific text of the Constitution where the founders (the people) gave the Federal Government the power and the authority to give us (the people) our rights.
So if a person believes that it is their right to pack a gun in front of the White House while drinking a beer and smoking a joint they will not be arrested. Is this what you are saying? because you may feel free to test your theory, your rights are what the government says they are

Really?

In that case I wonder why the Founding Father bothered adopting a Constitution.

Sooner or later it will dawn on WE THE PEOPLE that the Supreme Court Justices are nothing more than low life scumbags and that we are on our own.

You claimed that our rights are given to us by the government. Can you provide a source to verify your claim or not?

Sure, if you are an adult you may buy and consume Jack Daniels, but not if you drive. You may not own and operate a still for making alcohol nor may you sell this.

You are free to believe different, but the rights that you have are all granted by the government.

Again, You claimed that our rights are given to us by the government. Can you provide a source to verify your claim or not?

Your link does not support your claim that our rights are given to us by the government.

The second Amendment only gives the right to own a firearm..

No it doesn't. Our rights are not given to us by an Amendment or Government. Our rights are inalienable and endowed by our Creator. The 2nd Amendment is there to ensure our inalienable right will not be infringed upon by government. It does not "grant" any damn thing.

Really?

Sooner or later it will dawn on WE THE PEOPLE that the Supreme Court Justices are nothing more than low life scumbags and that we are on our own.

That makes no sense at all because the Constitution is the foundation of the government.

What exactly are you thinking, or do you just want to disagree with yourself?

Your link does not support your claim that our rights are given to us by the government.
Do Americans who do not believe in God have rights?

Really?

That makes no sense at all because the Constitution is the foundation of the government.

What exactly are you thinking, or do you just want to disagree with yourself?

Exactly

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.

Not what Obama , or SCOTUS say our rights are.

I see no reason why I should answer any of your questions when you refuse my request for you to support your claim that our rights are "given" to us by the government.

I see no reason why I should answer any of your questions when you refuse my request for you to support your claim that our rights are "given" to us by the government.
You want a religious discussion, where there is none. People came to the USA because our government gave them the right to religious freedom. The freedom comes from Madisons hand, and Madison was part of the government.

You want a religious discussion, where there is none. People came to the USA because our government gave them the right to religious freedom. The freedom comes from Madisons hand, and Madison was part of the government.

You are so full of shit, it's running out your ears.

This is the last time I will ask before I will put you on ignore for your trolling. You claimed that our rights are "given" to us by the government. I (and most likely others) would like to see the text that you are using from the Constitution to support your claims.

Incorrect

Madison, Jefferson et al recognized that UNALIEBLE RIGHTS ARE CONFER BY OUR CREATOR : NATURE'S GOD NOT BY THE GOVERNMENT

We hold these truths to be self-evident,

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--

Incorrect

Madison, Jefferson et al recognized that UNALIEBLE RIGHTS ARE CONFER BY OUR CREATOR : NATURE'S GOD NOT BY THE GOVERNMENT

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--

So do people who do not believe in God have rights? What Madison believed to form his writings that became law are of no consequence, because now your rights are what the government says they are. Hopefully they are correct. Claiming that Madison and Jefferson believed so much in God then they owned slaves isn't a very good argument now, is it.

Incorrect

So do people who do not believe in God have rights? What Madison believed to form his writings that became law are of no consequence, because now your rights are what the government says they are. Hopefully they are correct. Claiming that Madison and Jefferson believed so much in God then they owned slaves isn't a very good argument now, is it.

Please note that Jefferson was an agnostic'

He referred to NATURE'S GOD not to the religious God.

Last edited:

Incorrect

Please not that Jefferson was an agnostic'

Huh, Madison did not write religious freedom into something? Hmmm what was that now?

Dude you need serious education because you are living in a dream.

Incorrect

Huh, Madison did not write religious freedom into something? Hmmm what was that now?

Yep. I'm putting you on ignore now.

Incorrect

WUT?

The Wall of Separation was written by Jefferson not Madison.

Religious freedom DOES NOT mean that the government officials must be religious.

Your ignorance is not in the least surprising and it coincides with that of Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama perfectly. He too believes that it is up to the government to decide what is best for the individual.

Allow me to refresh your memory, our rights do NOT come from the government.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript

Incorrect

Yep. I'm putting you on ignore now.

Because you have lost every lame argument that you started.

Please please please do not put me on ignore, what will I ever be if you ignore me.....................

Sheesh

Forum List

Back