The Schiff Show's Curtain Comes Down

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right. The show's over. Turn out the lights. Clean the popcorn maker. Pay off the temporary teenage staff.
Find someone to finally unclog the woman's toilet.
The show only ran for about two weeks. Most of the seats were empty. Ticket prices where slashed to the point where you could get in for free for the last performance if you wore a DEM pink 'pussy hat'.
Schiff's budding playwright career is finally over although he may get a chance to appear on stage during the Senate trial.
I hear Schiff is trying to sell scripts to the producers of the new 'Lassie Come Home' series on HBO.
I think 'MO and Barry may be producing it. 'Lassy', the main character is spray painted black.
The Curtain Closes on ‘The Schiff Show’

That's right. The show's over. Turn out the lights. Clean the popcorn maker. Pay off the temporary teenage staff.
The show only ran for about two weeks. Most of the seats were empty. Ticket prices where slashed to the point where you could get in for free for the last performance if you wore a DEM pink 'pussy hat'.
Schiff's budding playwright career is finally over although he may get a chance to appear on stage during the Senate trial.
I hear Schiff is trying to sell scripts to the producers of the new 'Lassie Come Home' series on HBO.
I think 'MO and Barry may be producing it. 'Lassy', the main character is spray painted black.
Devin, is that you?

You can tell that Schifty really liked the spotlight and the tyrannical control they gave him to conduct the impeachment fiasco. In the aftermath, I know he is probably going through some kind of attention withdraw but I'm sure his questionable friends like Ed Buck, back in California, can help him get through it. I know the Republicans will give him plenty of attention by putting him on the stand during the impeachment trial.

You can tell that Schifty really liked the spotlight and the tyrannical control they gave him to conduct the impeachment fiasco. In the aftermath, I know he is probably going through some kind of attention withdraw but I'm sure his questionable friends like Ed Buck, back in California, can help him get through it. I know the Republicans will give him plenty of attention by putting him on the stand during the impeachment trial.

He'll get plenty of attention from the Senate, should the Democrats choose to take it that far.

When Devon Nunes ran the House Intel Committee, he refused to sign any supoenas to call any witnesses in the House Russia Investigation. When it was revealed that several of the witnesses lied (after they plead guilty to lying to Congress), Nunes refused to recall these witnesses or clear up their testimony, and now he complains that he can't try to confirm his conspiracy theories about the Bidens because he can't call the witnesses he needs to deflect from his own criminal behaviour here.

The problem for Nunes is that he is now implicated in this extortion as it's been revealed that he was in on the illegal smear campaign against the former amabassador, and met with one of the prosecutors and asked him to investigate the Bidens. Why is a top ranking Republican participating in this extortion scheme. Nunes is in serious jeopardy of ending up in an orange jump suit at this point.

When Devon Nunes ran the House Intel Committee, he refused to sign any supoenas to call any witnesses in the House Russia Investigation. When it was revealed that several of the witnesses lied (after they plead guilty to lying to Congress), Nunes refused to recall these witnesses or clear up their testimony, and now he complains that he can't try to confirm his conspiracy theories about the Bidens because he can't call the witnesses he needs to deflect from his own criminal behaviour here.

The problem for Nunes is that he is now implicated in this extortion as it's been revealed that he was in on the illegal smear campaign against the former amabassador, and met with one of the prosecutors and asked him to investigate the Bidens. Why is a top ranking Republican participating in this extortion scheme. Nunes is in serious jeopardy of ending up in an orange jump suit at this point.

Not going to work out like you think it will. Nunes just announced that they are suing CNN and the Daily Beast in federal court, for their slanderous smear campaign against him and other Republicans.

The problem for Nunes is that he is now implicated in this extortion as it's been revealed that he was in on the illegal smear campaign against the former amabassador, and met with one of the prosecutors and asked him to investigate the Bidens. Why is a top ranking Republican participating in this extortion scheme.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nunes is in serious jeopardy of ending up in an orange jump suit at this point.

:auiqs.jpg:

That was clever, Danny.

Don't forget to change hands dear. You'll put your back out.
Why did the DNC/Hillary campaign spend 3 million bucks trying to invent dirt on Trump?
As all the DEMs say: "If you have nothing to hide just come to our Spanish Inquisition and we'll tie a rock around your neck and throw you off a bridge. If you don't come up you are innocent. But if you do come up you are guilty.

The fact that there were few people there or watching is bad news for Trump. It suggests that people have made up their minds which is not good for Trump. Trump's attempts to obstruct justice kept several people who know even more from testifying. Clearly Trump was afraid of what Bolton, Pompeo and others knew. Then we have the kingfish Giuliani who orchestrated the pressure campaign months before the phone call.

You people have such an imagination. So let's see, who have you got locked up in your minds so far?

Kavanaugh
Trump
Pence
Nunes
Guiliani
Sondland
Trump Jr.
Kushner

Stalin .jpeg

Not going to work out like you think it will. Nunes just announced that they are suing CNN and the Daily Beast in federal court, for their slanderous smear campaign against him and other Republicans.

I can tell you where that will go. Nowhere. (It is Republicans who are making slanderous smears against others.

You people have such an imagination. So let's see, who have you got locked up in your minds so far?

Kavanaugh
Trump
Pence
Nunes
Guiliani
Sondland
Trump Jr.
Kushner

Who we have locked up so far:

Manafort
Papadopoulos
Cohen

Who has been convicted and is on their way to jail:

Flynn
Stone
Gates.

Who is in jeopardy right now:

Lev and Igor have already been arrested and are awaiting trial. Also implicated by testimony:

Guiliani
Sondland
Volker
Morrison
Mulvaney
Pompeo

Bear in mind that Lev is really pissed that Trump said he didn't know him and is now turning state's evidence.

So keep pretending that nothing is happening here, because even if Trump isn't removed from office, some of these guys are going to jail.

Kavanaugh
Trump
Pence
Nunes
Guiliani
Sondland
Trump Jr.
Kushner

Manafort
Papadopoulos
Cohen

Flynn
Stone
Gates.

Lev and Igor have already been arrested and are awaiting trial. Also implicated by testimony:

Guiliani
Sondland
Volker
Morrison
Mulvaney
Pompeo

Bear in mind that Lev is really pissed that Trump said he didn't know him and is now turning state's evidence.

So keep pretending that nothing is happening here, because even if Trump isn't removed from office, some of these guys are going to jail.
It's your hatred, not your common sense, that is overwhelming you.

Kavanaugh
Trump
Pence
Nunes
Guiliani
Sondland
Trump Jr.
Kushner

Manafort
Papadopoulos
Cohen

Flynn
Stone
Gates.

Guiliani
Sondland
Volker
Morrison
Mulvaney
Pompeo

And in spite of all those many of which were process crimes or perjury traps, you still didn't manage to unseat President Trump.

:21:

Kavanaugh
Trump
Pence
Nunes
Guiliani
Sondland
Trump Jr.
Kushner

Manafort
Papadopoulos
Cohen

Flynn
Stone
Gates.

Guiliani
Sondland
Volker
Morrison
Mulvaney
Pompeo

Ah, so you added more to your list. Your fellow commies are proud of you I'm sure.

Can anyone who supports Trump being impeached explain why Republicans should not be allowed to call their witnesses just like Shifty was able to call his witnesses.

Please specifically explain to me why that is fair and reasonable.

Can anyone who supports Trump being impeached explain why Republicans should not be allowed to call their witnesses just like Shifty was able to call his witnesses.

Please specifically explain to me why that is fair and reasonable.

Should I hold my breath?:21:

Anyone?

Forum List

Back