The saddest Christmas greeting ever

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
57DC34D4-7544-46B8-9BF2-F5DA56EB0D8D.jpeg

No thank you.

Congratulations Hillary on winning that popular vote. (Giggles)!

This is not a Christian country, so Christians , when they say Merry Christmas just assumes everyone is a Christian, and nothing can be further from the truth,

Freedom of Religion, remember!!

Yes. Nice job getting 3 million more votes that were unneeded in in the blue states of California and New York! Madam Not President.

lol..........the k00ks are still taking bows on the popular vote thing a year later!! Making fun of the social oddballs is what always keeps me coming back in here!!:coffee:

Yes. Nice job getting 3 million more votes that were unneeded in in the blue states of California and New York! Madam Not President.

lol..........the k00ks are still taking bows on the popular vote thing a year later!! Making fun of the social oddballs is what always keeps me coming back in here!!:coffee:
Actually, I’m making fun of it, hence the giggles.

Actually, I’m making fun of it, hence the giggles.
We know. Popular vote is reason enough to never choose our President. All a liberal would need is five bouroughs of New York and Los Angelos to secure the Presidency. We would no longer be America anymore.

Forum List

Back