The sad fact for the Dems may just be that most Americans would take Brown over Warren

If someone was holding a gun to my head and said I had to vote for either Warren or Trump, then I'd vote for Warren.
Overall, I think Warren is weak on her funding of her major promises. Also, she doesn't have a likeability asset.
Most Likeable Democrat Candidate
Joe Biden 20%
Bernie Sanders 20%
Pete Buttigieg 18%
Kamala Harris 5%
Cory Booker 4%
Elizabeth Warren 4%
Beto O'Rourke 4%
Tulsi Gabbard 2%
Andrew Yang 1%
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/07/16/rel1_nh_.2020.pdf
And then there's this, is Warren a phony?
Progressives, trust your gut: Elizabeth Warren is not one of us | Nathan Robinson.
Finally,I want someone who could successfully work with both parties, so America could again move forward and not be dragged down with an unworkable and partisan Washington, where nothing gets done.

If someone was holding a gun to my head and said I had to vote for either Warren or Trump, then I'd vote for Warren.
If Warren and Trump are the two nominees, and someone put a gun to my head, I'd say, "Pull the trigger. Please!"

Overall, I think Warren is weak on her funding of her major promises. Also, she doesn't have a likeability asset.
Joe Biden 20%
Bernie Sanders 20%
Pete Buttigieg 18%
Kamala Harris 5%
Cory Booker 4%
Elizabeth Warren 4%
Beto O'Rourke 4%
Tulsi Gabbard 2%
Andrew Yang 1%
Progressives, trust your gut: Elizabeth Warren is not one of us | Nathan Robinson.
Finally,I want someone who could successfully work with both parties, so America could again move forward and not be dragged down with an unworkable and partisan Washington, where nothing gets done.
I'd like to be OK with Warren. But she's a Hah-vahd law professor. She worked in a family restaurant at one time, so I'll accept that she hired and fired people and created more jobs that workers she stiffed. And that put's her above Trump.

And I would be ok with raising the top rate to basically double what guys like Gates and Bloomberg pay, but not just for the giggles of doing it, and I'd need some assurance that soc sec and medicare would be bridged from insolvency until the boomers die.

Joe Biden 20%
Bernie Sanders 20%
Pete Buttigieg 18%
Kamala Harris 5%
Cory Booker 4%
Elizabeth Warren 4%
Beto O'Rourke 4%
Tulsi Gabbard 2%
Andrew Yang 1%
Americans want an unworkable, partisan Washington where nothing gets done.

America is so bitterly fragmented that the balkanized political landscape will allow for only more gridlock and inaction.

Compromise and consensus are long gone; Americans would rather nothing get done than see the ‘other side’ get their way.

Come 2021 who controls what might change but there will still be divided government in Washington.

Joe Biden 20%
Bernie Sanders 20%
Pete Buttigieg 18%
Kamala Harris 5%
Cory Booker 4%
Elizabeth Warren 4%
Beto O'Rourke 4%
Tulsi Gabbard 2%
Andrew Yang 1%
Americans want an unworkable, partisan Washington where nothing gets done.

America is so bitterly fragmented that the balkanized political landscape will allow for only more gridlock and inaction.

Compromise and consensus are long gone; Americans would rather nothing get done than see the ‘other side’ get their way.

Come 2021 who controls what might change but there will still be divided government in Washington.

All I can say is,,,,,
"You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one"-John Lennon

Joe Biden 20%
Bernie Sanders 20%
Pete Buttigieg 18%
Kamala Harris 5%
Cory Booker 4%
Elizabeth Warren 4%
Beto O'Rourke 4%
Tulsi Gabbard 2%
Andrew Yang 1%
I'd like to be OK with Warren. But she's a Hah-vahd law professor. She worked in a family restaurant at one time, so I'll accept that she hired and fired people and created more jobs that workers she stiffed. And that put's her above Trump.

And I would be ok with raising the top rate to basically double what guys like Gates and Bloomberg pay, but not just for the giggles of doing it, and I'd need some assurance that soc sec and medicare would be bridged from insolvency until the boomers die.
Many Americans – perhaps most – have made peace with voting for the lesser of two evils and have long ago abandoned the notion of voting for a candidate they like or support or otherwise prefer; indeed, for many of us we don’t vote ‘for’ anyone – only against.

As long as Trump is gone come 2021, whomever replaces him can only be an improvement – even another Republican.

Forum List

Back