the Russians just escalated the nuklear threat !

Can't stay on topic? You want to try and insult me. Good luck!

FYI, I live with my beautiful, big-titted wife of 39 years in a very nice home just outside a sprawling Army post. I would drink horse piss than beer and Skoal is the dirt they put fishing worms in at the bait shop.

BikerSailor is pissed at me because I destroy him on all topics Navy since he was what we called a "tit-less WAVE" and never served on a combatant ship. He is well known homosexual also that stayed in the closet before "Don't ask, don't tell". The "Biker" in his username refers to bicycles not motorcycles. That is just further confirmation that he is a faggot.

Now, can we get back to exploring both of your ignorance of the topic?

Pissed at you? Nope, sorry, you're not important enough in my world to be pissed at, as all you currently are to me is a bunch of phosphor dots on my computer screen that forms words I usually laugh at. Yeah, I WAS a "titless WAVE" as many in the Navy called me, but I was also very well respected in all the commands I served in due to the fact that I was not only one of the best at my job, but unlike most "titless WAVES", I volunteered for every collateral billet I could, from firefighting at sea and inport, Security Force, PRP program, as well as others like PRT Coordinator and DAPA. As far as not serving on a combatant ship, what in the hell do you call the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER and the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON? Bathtub toys? Was in the Persian Gulf on the IKE, while I was with VFA-131 (who incidentally fired missiles into Libya), so yeah, I've been on a couple of combatants. But, if thinking less of me helps you sleep at night, continue to do so, it's a free country and you can think of me what you want.

Pissed at you? Nope, sorry, you're not important enough in my world to be pissed at, as all you currently are to me is a bunch of phosphor dots on my computer screen that forms words I usually laugh at. Yeah, I WAS a "titless WAVE" as many in the Navy called me, but I was also very well respected in all the commands I served in due to the fact that I was not only one of the best at my job, but unlike most "titless WAVES", I volunteered for every collateral billet I could, from firefighting at sea and inport, Security Force, PRP program, as well as others like PRT Coordinator and DAPA. As far as not serving on a combatant ship, what in the hell do you call the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER and the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON? Bathtub toys? Was in the Persian Gulf on the IKE, while I was with VFA-131 (who incidentally fired missiles into Libya), so yeah, I've been on a couple of combatants. But, if thinking less of me helps you sleep at night, continue to do so, it's a free country and you can think of me what you want.

Were you ship's company? No. You were a fucking visitor with the squadron with which you were attached. I have a good memory. Don't lie!

Were you ship's company? No. You were a fucking visitor with the squadron with which you were attached. I have a good memory. Don't lie!

Squadrons are NOT ship's company, you should know better than to ask that question if you were really in the Navy. EVERYONE knows that squadrons show up for some sea trials and for deployments and are not part of the ship's company. Doesn't change the fact that I deployed with both of those ships several times, and was in the Persian Gulf during Desert Storm, even if I was 'just a fucking visitor". And, while ships company got to see their loved ones when we pulled up to the pier, I still had to load cruise boxes onto trucks, catch a plane back to Cecil, and THEN was able to see my family. Also sucked when we had to go to the ship, because we had to pack up the whole squadron, move it to the ship, and set up shop onboard. When we got back, the hangar we'd had before was usually occupied by another squadron, so we set up in a new place everytime we deployed. But, like I said, if it somehow helps your self esteem to belittle me and my service, carry on. I've got big shoulders and thick skin, so any kind of little crap you throw my way isn't gonna bother me in the slightest.

Squadrons are NOT ship's company, you should know better than to ask that question if you were really in the Navy. EVERYONE knows that squadrons show up for some sea trials and for deployments and are not part of the ship's company. Doesn't change the fact that I deployed with both of those ships several times, and was in the Persian Gulf during Desert Storm, even if I was 'just a fucking visitor". And, while ships company got to see their loved ones when we pulled up to the pier, I still had to load cruise boxes onto trucks, catch a plane back to Cecil, and THEN was able to see my family. Also sucked when we had to go to the ship, because we had to pack up the whole squadron, move it to the ship, and set up shop onboard. When we got back, the hangar we'd had before was usually occupied by another squadron, so we set up in a new place everytime we deployed. But, like I said, if it somehow helps your self esteem to belittle me and my service, carry on. I've got big shoulders and thick skin, so any kind of little crap you throw my way isn't gonna bother me in the slightest.

I was giving you another opportunity to lie. Spare me your sob story. I am sure you have big shoulders, think skin, and a gaping rectum. My brother was in several aviation squadrons.

Answer me this: how many section duty were you in back on the air station?

I was giving you another opportunity to lie. Spare me your sob story. I am sure you have big shoulders, think skin, and a gaping rectum. My brother was in several aviation squadrons.

Answer me this: how many section duty were you in back on the air station?

Why does how many duty sections I was in with the squadron have any bearing on anything? Jealous you weren't with a squadron? We were in 5 section duty, as we had enough people to do so (I think we had around 11 people who they slated for duty rotation), and neither the Chief or the PN1 had to stand duty, as the Chief led the Yeoman side and the PN1 led the personnel side. But, that was pretty luxurious for being on sea duty, as when I was ships company on the USS CONCORD, we had 3 section duty. When I was on shore duty in Memphis (at the time was the training base for all aviation rates) we also had 5 section duty (had to with all the students coming in). Duty rotation in Newport RI (shore duty) was every 15 days (only 1 admin type per day required). Sucked ass when I went back to the USNS CONCORD when it was an MSC vessel, since there were only 2 admin types, and we had to stand port and starboard duty, as well as only spent 3 months in the States out of the 26 months I was there (spent an extra 2 months onboard as they had a shortage of people who were independent duty eligible that could serve in my billet). And, finally, at the MEPS, we didn't stand duty at all, as it was recruiting, but we paid for it at the end of the month on mission day since we worked from 0700 until 2400 on the last day of each month to make sure the recruiters met their quota. But, after I'd been there for around 7 or 8 months, I managed to streamline the process for getting people screened and sworn in, and we managed to get out of there between 1800 and 2000 on most mission days after that.

Yeah, I was that good, but most people who serve independent duty billets have to be good since they are screened before being sent there, and I managed to have 2 independent duty tours back to back where in each of them I filled an E7 billet as a senior E6, which rarely happens.

Why does how many duty sections I was in with the squadron have any bearing on anything? Jealous you weren't with a squadron? We were in 5 section duty, as we had enough people to do so (I think we had around 11 people who they slated for duty rotation), and neither the Chief or the PN1 had to stand duty, as the Chief led the Yeoman side and the PN1 led the personnel side. But, that was pretty luxurious for being on sea duty, as when I was ships company on the USS CONCORD, we had 3 section duty. When I was on shore duty in Memphis (at the time was the training base for all aviation rates) we also had 5 section duty (had to with all the students coming in). Duty rotation in Newport RI (shore duty) was every 15 days (only 1 admin type per day required). Sucked ass when I went back to the USNS CONCORD when it was an MSC vessel, since there were only 2 admin types, and we had to stand port and starboard duty, as well as only spent 3 months in the States out of the 26 months I was there (spent an extra 2 months onboard as they had a shortage of people who were independent duty eligible that could serve in my billet). And, finally, at the MEPS, we didn't stand duty at all, as it was recruiting, but we paid for it at the end of the month on mission day since we worked from 0700 until 2400 on the last day of each month to make sure the recruiters met their quota. But, after I'd been there for around 7 or 8 months, I managed to streamline the process for getting people screened and sworn in, and we managed to get out of there between 1800 and 2000 on most mission days after that.

Yeah, I was that good, but most people who serve independent duty billets have to be good since they are screened before being sent there, and I managed to have 2 independent duty tours back to back where in each of them I filled an E7 billet as a senior E6, which rarely happens.

My point was your bitching about being delayed in getting back to your air station and family was just whining. Ships are in 3 section duty when deployed and 4 section duty when at home. Everyone stands duty except the CO and XO. Aviation units are coddled because they are not front line units where everyone fights. You were just a whiney little faggot.

You seem to forget my shore duty was as EPO of a recruiting district.

My point was your bitching about being delayed in getting back to your air station and family was just whining. Ships are in 3 section duty when deployed and 4 section duty when at home. Everyone stands duty except the CO and XO. Aviation units are coddled because they are not front line units where everyone fights. You were just a whiney little faggot.

You seem to forget my shore duty was as EPO of a recruiting district.

Hey, not my fault that you were stationed with commands that had 3 to 4 section duty. Choose your rate, choose your fate as the saying goes. Aviation units are coddled because they are not front line units where everyone fights? Might wanna go talk to some of the squadrons that deploy and fire actual ordnance during a conflict. VFA-131 was one of them. They (and the Navy) consider them to be front line units. And, like I said, not every command I was in had cushy duty rotations, port and starboard rotation sucks ass, which I was in for over 2 years onboard the USNS CONCORD. Missed out on some things I would have really liked to do while overseas because of it. But, like I said, disparage my service if you wish, it doesn't matter to me.

I guess officers are just a whole lot smarter.

Really? Most enlisted personnel would disagree strongly with you on that. The only officers that I considered "smart" were the ones who knew they should defer in the day to day operations to either the Chiefs or the senior E-6, or those who were Mustangs. Ring knockers were generally the most useless types I ever knew of, with the occasional rare exception. LT Dunleavy (RADM Dunleavy's son), who was a pilot with VFA-131 was one of those rare exceptions.

Really? Most enlisted personnel would disagree strongly with you on that. The only officers that I considered "smart" were the ones who knew they should defer in the day to day operations to either the Chiefs or the senior E-6, or those who were Mustangs. Ring knockers were generally the most useless types I ever knew of, with the occasional rare exception. LT Dunleavy (RADM Dunleavy's son), who was a pilot with VFA-131 was one of those rare exceptions.
I preferred dealing with an NCO.

I preferred dealing with an NCO.

That's because they are the ones who did the day to day operations of the division. Officers are there mainly as managers to make sure that things go smoothly, and they don't really have all that much technical knowledge of what goes on. I never met an officer who knew how to do 3M maintenance for all the spaces the division was responsible for. I did know many NCO's who did however.

That's because they are the ones who did the day to day operations of the division. Officers are there mainly as managers to make sure that things go smoothly, and they don't really have all that much technical knowledge of what goes on. I never met an officer who knew how to do 3M maintenance for all the spaces the division was responsible for. I did know many NCO's who did however.
we had a Butterbar LT would couldn't read a map.

If they were not, why are our schools so much shorter than enlisted. You also seem to forget I was enlisted also. Your highlighted statement described me perfectly.

we had a Butterbar LT would couldn't read a map.
So? That is well-known.

When my daughter was a butter bar LT, she got her convoy lost on Fort Hood. However, when she went to NTC, she did not miss a resupply rendezvous during their entire time in the sandbox. Apparently she does better when there are no landmarks! Her CO was amazed as no one had ever done that.

As a DIVO, being a former ET, I could do anything my FCs could do on our radar systems. In engineering, there are PMS checks that can only be completed by an engineering officer. I performed all the maintenance on the steering gear as anything that went wrong would have been my ass anyway It's not that I didn't trust my A-gang, we were so undermanned it just made sense for me to do it.

Wow, heritage; another mouth piece for dufus Trump Humper election deniers
Biden said it on national television live during a press conference right before the invasion idiot ! so i guess Bidens mouth is a mouthpiece for Trump eh ?

Well because if a nuke goes off and destroys a US city, it will be bad for Biden's poll numbers. That is all they care about.

The idea of a 6,000 mile torpedo shot is rather amusing considering all of the other capabilities they have.
you are insane ! conservatives are not giddy about the possibility of a nuclear attack ! its dems who never let a crisis go to waste ..

Forum List

Back