THE Russians are Coming

Really? How so? Are we supposed to take your word for it? Couldn't you at least post a "link" from some super reliable "news" source like RT?

• Banned
Really? How so? Are we supposed to take your word for it? Couldn't you at least post a "link" from some super reliable "news" source like RT?
I don't do links,as I am ahead of the game,as you well know,all will be revealed soon enough,the Russians are on route to the Med.,with a flotilla of Warships to the Syria Israeli border.....I'm theliq always ahead of the rest

Here is the truth.

Due to Israel provocation and agreement violation Russia has lost a plane with 15 people last week (during 3 years of Russian presence in Syria there were about 60 Russians killed in Syria). Seems like with "a friend" like Israel you don't need enemies.

Peskov noted that "the situation concerning the safety of our troops, our pilots, which arose after this tragedy (Il-20 plane crash over the Mediterranean Sea), dictates the necessity to implement extra measures - effective and energetic measures."

Russia to send S-300s to Syria to defend Russian troops, not against third countries

Russia’s S-300 delivery shows Israel who’s in charge, but not aimed at hurting relations – analysts

Russian defense ministry presents data as evidence of Israeli involvement in Il-20 crash

Putin says move to boost Syria's air defense aimed at protecting Russian servicemen

Last edited:
I don't do links,as I am ahead of the game,as you well know,all will be revealed soon enough,the Russians are on route to the Med.,with a flotilla of Warships to the Syria Israeli border.....I'm theliq always ahead of the rest

The Russians have had a naval presence since August.

You skipped out of rehab early again, right?

Well, at least you admit it's a game then huh? But I thought we were supposed to post a link with crap like this?

• Banned

The Russians have had a naval presence since August.

You skipped out of rehab early again, right?
I'll repeat for a Dumb Ass like you

MORE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

• Banned
Well, at least you admit it's a game then huh? But I thought we were supposed to post a link with crap like this?
I do as I WISH...there is NO "Supposed" in it,you are just a Lemming on here,as you well know GET IT

I am sure Israel is positively terrorized at the thought of Russia's diesel power navy filled with conscripts.

The fox said it was a friendly accident...:abgg2q.jpg:

Serves you right. I hope iran blows yiu to pieces with Putin's orders. Jk. (Sort of)

On the serious side there will be no excalation.

The fox said it was a friendly accident...:abgg2q.jpg:

Serves you right. I hope iran blows yiu to pieces with Putin's orders. Jk. (Sort of)

On the serious side there will be no excalation.
I started this thread,I fly now and let you Guys to Carry ON

The Russians already came, and put Trump in Office.

Too late OP.

He’s nothing but a moron. Years ago the moderators declared you can’t make statements without links. consider the source

Forum List

Back