Isn't 2000 nukes , more than all the world enough for your pantywaist scared brain?
Sooooo your idea is to give it one of our biggest enemies to ensure they can match our nuclear arsenal? Fuck'n partisan hack dill-hole dumb ass. :laugh:

Do you believe the uppity nixxer O was born here?
Well....according to him...he wasn't:
Obama-book-Breitbart1.jpg

And...according to his wife....he wasn't:

So what say you? Do you think MaObama and his wife are pathological liars (just like Bill and Hiltery Clinton... and all idiots on the left for that matter) or do you believe him and his wife when they say he was born in Kenya? Let us know. We are fascinated to watch you attempt to weasel your way out of this one. :popcorn:

You really have no life do you?
Zero college?
SS Medicare sucking?
Try researching your Ben pic and the fat boy and the nj mafia
No renting to blacks, dragging your wife by the hair ok with you!??
Hilarious
Ps - Obamas not the president, comey made sure Hillary didn't win??
And which foundation got shut down and fined and the other A rated?
Bath chair commie plots.?
Apologies, must go on my balcony and watch the Atlantic Ocean.
Which confed trailer park do you live in again?
Fascinating. I put together a comprehensive post with bullet points and include SIX (count them - SIX) links in a single post.

You respond with what looks and sounds like a haiku from a snowflake leftist having a monumental emotional meltdown because the facts don't align with the bat-shit crazy ideology she was conditioned to believe. :laugh:

You had no facts. You didn't add a single link. All you did was whine. What is wrong with you? Are you off of your meds? And why do facts get you so upset? Don't you want to know the truth?

You really have no life do you?
I actually have an amazing life. Married. Two amazing little girls. Awesome friends. A very interesting career with good people. And through out it all, lots of *epic* experiences. I won't name them all...I don't want you to commit suicide.
Zero college?
Nope! I have a college degree. And...multiple documents from other forms of "higher education" as well!
SS Medicare sucking?
You've tried this one several dozen times already. We've been over this. Repeating it won't change it. :lmao:

Uranium? She never did darlin.
Oh sweetie...even the most radical leftist doesn't deny that Uranium One was in fact sold to Russia and that Hitlery Clinton made the final approval. Now you're just digging your own grave with this kind of asinine denial of indisputable reality. This is a terrible hill to try to die on.

Pathetic selective editing...

Long-standing protocol dictates that the FBI and Justice Department operate free of political influence or meddling from the White House. That's one reason that the FBI director serves a 10-year term and does not turn over the reins as presidential administrations come and go. It also means that presidents are not supposed to supervise, initiate or stop law enforcement investigations.

That's one reason that the FBI director serves a 10-year term and does not turn over the reins as presidential administrations come and go.
So Comey served a 10-year term? That’s interesting. I thought for sure that President Trump showed his ass the door. :laugh:

Which right wing talking head is filling you with this goofy shit?
If only you were educated and informed, you would actually understand this thread (filled with a dozen or so links).

Your links are spurious, as are your lies.

Natalia Veselnitskaya got Junior's contact information from the British manager of a Russian rock star, whose father is a friend of the Trumps. The manager is also a friend of the Trumps. The manager contacted Junior, brokered the meeting, and then passed the information on to Velnetskaya. There are any number of ways of getting contact information from Donald Trump Jr.

And then there's the "Connect with Us" page on the Trump.com website:

Trump Collection Social Media | Trump Collection which has FaceBook, FourSquare, Twitter and Instagram accounts for all the Junior and Eric.

The narrative that Trump was involved with the Russians did NOT start after Trump was elected. It started in 2016, during the campaign when the DNC was hacked, and when Donald Trump invited Russia to find Hillary's emails. It started when the Trump campaign was advised that they would likely be contacted by foreign agents and they should report these contact attempts to the FBI, and the Trump campaign denied any and all connections to Russia, after initially bragging about his great friendship with Russia. I guess Fox News didn't report on that stuff.

From the day of the Trump first denied it was Russia hacking the DNC, saying it might be some 300 pound guy in New Jersey, his denials rang false. When the Russians continued to release information damaging to Hillary, and deflecting from Trump's scandals, and when Roger Stone commented on John Podesta's emails four hours BEFORE Wikileaks published them, it was obvious that Trump was in bed with the Russians.

As for Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Trumps come out smelling like crooks in the pay of Russia throughout the whole story.

• But the bad news for the Democrats didn't stop there. Records show that the Obama Administration allowed Natalia Veselnitskaya into the country without a Visa. That is some damning evidence. Obviously she was here for nefarious purposes. It's looking more and more like for the express purpose of framing President Trump.
How does a Russian National get through Customs and Immigration at the airport without a valid VISA? The answer is they don't. Veselnitskaya was in the country on a special State Department VISA issued so that she could defend a Russian Oligarch being sued for by the Justice Department for $260 million dollars for money laundering, which he accomplished through buying high priced New York Real Estate.

As for NV's 2016 money laundering case, after Trump was Inaugurated, he fired the prosecutor in this money laundering case after personally calling the guy before his Inauguration and asking him to please stay on. Jeff Sessions, personally settled this case for $6,000, and no admission of guilt, so the oligarch wouldn't be deported. He walked out of the court room with more than $250 million dollars of freshly laundered money and the phone number of the Trump family, who just happen to sell expensive New York Real Estate, but hey, there's nothing funny going on.

House Democrats want to know why a major Russian money-laundering case was abruptly settled

This is just one of many things House Democrats will be investigating.

The money laundering case was just an excuse to get NV into the country. Her real reason was to lobby Congress to overturn the Magnitsky Act. Putin had put her in charge of this project and gave her an unlimited budget. When Velnetskaya's VISA expired, the Administration required that she register herself as an agent of a foreign government before they would extend her VISA.

After the US imposed santions against Russia under the Magnitsky Act, Putin banned the adoption of Russian orphans by American families, which is why NV said the meeting was about Americans adopting "Russian Orphans". That's how she presented herself to members of Congress - lobbying on behalf of Russian orphans, but what's she's really trying to do is to get the Magnitsky Act, which has managed to separate Russian Oligarchs from their stolen billions, overturned.

NV was charged with by the Souther District of NY with Obstruction of Justice in January of this year in regard with another oligarch she defended, having nothing to do with the Trumps.

Veselnitskaya, Russian in Trump Tower Meeting, Is Charged in Case That Shows Kremlin Ties

But the propect of either her or Maria Butina turning state's evidence is intriguing.

Last edited:
Abortion is the issue that shows how corrupt democrats are and will be the issue that breaks the backs of democrats

Natalia Veselnitskaya got Junior's contact information from the British manager of a Russian rock star, whose father is a friend of the Trumps. The manager is also a friend of the Trumps. The manager contacted Junior, brokered the meeting, and then passed the information on to Velnetskaya. There are any number of ways of getting contact information from Donald Trump Jr.
Even if that were true (and you’ve provided absolutely no evidence that it is, as usual), that doesn’t explain how Natalia Veselnitskaya got into the U.S. without so much as a Visa. That’s because Obama Administration AG Loretta Lynch granted Natalia “special entry”.

How odd. A Russian is given “special entry” and then just happens to reach out to the Trump campaign for a meeting. Just one massive “coincidence” I guess. :rolleyes:

That's one reason that the FBI director serves a 10-year term and does not turn over the reins as presidential administrations come and go.
So Comey served a 10-year term? That’s interesting. I thought for sure that President Trump showed his ass the door. :laugh:

And we have the Mueller investigation now as a result. Look who is FINALLY catching up to current events.

And we have the Mueller investigation now as a result. Look who is FINALLY catching up to current events.
Bwahahaha! Sweetie...the Mueller investigation had nothing to do with Comey.
The ongoing Special Counsel investigation (also referred to as the Mueller Probe or Mueller Investigation)[1] is a United States law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
Typical leftist...absolutely 0 clue what is going on in her own country. Just swallows the left-wing lies as quickly as the can feed them to her.

Special Counsel investigation (2017–present) - Wikipedia

And then there's the "Connect with Us" page on the Trump.com website:

Trump Collection Social Media | Trump Collection which has FaceBook, FourSquare, Twitter and Instagram accounts for all the Junior and Eric.
Natalia Veselnitskaya wasn’t “following” them on Facebook. :lmao:

You poor little thing...working so hard to deny reality. :itsok:

I told you HOW she contacted them. Through mutual Russian friends. It's all in the email offering the meeting, from the British guy, who Junior was friends with.

But you said how would ANYONE find their personal contact information, well, anybody can send Junior a Twitter, or Eric.

You're the one who's denying reality. I've noticed you do this a lot when you're caught lying.

The ongoing Special Counsel investigation (also referred to as the Mueller Probe or Mueller Investigation)[1] is a United States law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
Typical leftist...absolutely 0 clue what is going on in her own country. Just swallows the left-wing lies as quickly as the can feed them to her.

Well except that she isn't being lied to by leftists. And we're not buying the lies of Russian trolls like you.

Well except that she isn't being lied to by leftists. And we're not buying the lies of Russian trolls like you.
Wikipedia in on this whole Russian conspiracy now, are they? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol:

From your own Wikipedia link.

Reasons for appointing a special counselEdit

Firing of James Comet

The special counsel appointment on May 17, 2017, followed a series of events that included President Trump firing the FBI director James Comey on May 9, 2017.
Keep coming back and I'll keep proving you wrong.

Silly Trump sycophants...

Firing of James Comet

The special counsel appointment on May 17, 2017, followed a series of events that included President Trump firing the FBI director James Comey on May 9, 2017.

Hahahahaha! That says “reason for the special counsel” not “reason for the investigation” like you ignorantly claimed.

Are you sure you’re not straight, Sea? Because you sure seem to enjoy taking it hard from me. Keep coming back and I’ll keep humiliating you and your idiotic claims.

Firing of James Comet

Hahahahaha! That says “reason for the special counsel” not “reason for the investigation” like you ignorantly claimed.

Are you sure you’re not straight, Sea? Because you sure seem to enjoy taking it hard from me. Keep coming back and I’ll keep humiliating you and your idiotic claims.

The second after Trump fired Comey, we got the special counsel. You failed. Again. #sad

Forum List

Back