The Root Of The Problem

The reason I ask is because in the case that you didn't know...many of the ethnocentric laws contained in the Quaran---in fact in the Sharia Laws---have their antecedents in Judaism...please review your TALMUD...secondly the notion that the Arab/Palestinian conflcit is about atavistic Islam vs the Civilized West is pure compensatatory propaganda...only by indirect association does the conflict involve Islam...it is about piracy and basic justice denied...
It is and has always been about Islam and Muslim attitudes towards non Muslims.

Dreyfuss you are amazingly clueless. My sense is that you never had a conversation with a conversational muslim----or at best only on an extremely superficial level You certainly know nothing about the talmud but----believe you "know" Your grasp of the issues in the Middle east is------simply ABSENT now help us out here what are the ETHNOCENTRIC LAWS of the talmud which informed islam Do you think that the ethnocentric philosophies of Greece informed islam? I have wondered just what were the philosophies of pre islamic arabia which informed islam My sense is that arabian thought and custom----informed islam more than did either judaism or christianity

getting back to atavism, are you familiar with history in muslim societies regarding episodes of societal religious reaffirmation I would assume you know about such phenomena in christian societies Do you know anything about shariah law? have you eaten FATOUSH? why not? FUL????

The reason I ask is because in the case that you didn't know...many of the ethnocentric laws contained in the Quaran---in fact in the Sharia Laws---have their antecedents in Judaism...please review your TALMUD...secondly the notion that the Arab/Palestinian conflcit is about atavistic Islam vs the Civilized West is pure compensatatory propaganda...only by indirect association does the conflict involve Islam...it is about piracy and basic justice denied...

So you are claiming there is no religious component to the conflict.
Hmmm. Where did I hear that before?
And I do find more than a bit curious that one who claims to be Jewish but not a religious would have any idea what is in the Talmud.

Okay sayit, I'll pose the same question to you: please tell the board how Islam created the conflict...ohhhh I'm just dying to hear this...tingle ...tingle
Let's ask some "real Muslims":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4&feature=related]American Muslims celebrating 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

So you are claiming there is no religious component to the conflict.
Hmmm. Where did I hear that before?
And I do find more than a bit curious that one who claims to be Jewish but not a religious would have any idea what is in the Talmud.

Okay sayit, I'll pose the same question to you: please tell the board how Islam created the conflict...ohhhh I'm just dying to hear this...tingle ...tingle
Let's ask some "real Muslims":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4&feature=related]American Muslims celebrating 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

How can we stop this?

I am still wondering if Dreyfus can tell us about the ETHNOCENTRIC LAWS in the talmud which antecede ethnocentric laws in the koran I admit I have not read ALL of the talmud but I have read all of the koran (in english) -It might be easier for him to cite a koranic ethnocentric law and provide some concept of how it derives from the talmud

I am still wondering if Dreyfus can tell us about the ETHNOCENTRIC LAWS in the talmud which antecede ethnocentric laws in the koran I admit I have not read ALL of the talmud but I have read all of the koran (in english) -It might be easier for him to cite a koranic ethnocentric law and provide some concept of how it derives from the talmud
I think Dreyfuss is on a three day pass at this time. He went to Dearborn to get his script updated since the flag burnings.

Forum List

Back