The Romney challenge - name 3 things he hasn't flip flopped on. Good luck!

Stating you would veto one piece of legislation and proposing a different version of legislation is a flip flop? Of course you don't care to address Obozo's flip flopping......

No, you're right, its a "I would do pretty much the same thing, but it would be me doing it and not that Obama guy, so vote for me" Kinda like Afghanistan.

Of course you don't care to address Obozo's flip flopping. :clap2:

Wrong thread, start your own

Stating you would veto one piece of legislation and proposing a different version of legislation is a flip flop? Of course you don't care to address Obozo's flip flopping......

No, you're right, its a "I would do pretty much the same thing, but it would be me doing it and not that Obama guy, so vote for me" Kinda like Afghanistan.

Do you want me to name three things Obama hasn't flip-flopped on?

1. Insisting on health care reform
2. keeping the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy
3. KILLING Osama Bin Laden.

Do you want me to name three things Obama hasn't flip-flopped on?

1. Insisting on health care reform
2. keeping the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy
3. KILLING Osama Bin Laden.

1. Only morons won't acknowledge that Obozocare is a disaster. Obozo couldn't get the votes so he had to pass it with reconciliation.
2. Obozo got slapped around like the little bitch that he is on that one and caved in on the extension.
3. Obozo was just along for the ride on that one. It resulted from intel gathering that was taking place when he was still a Kenyan community organizer.

Forum List

Back