The Right Wing Defends The Media While It Attacks The Media

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Is it satire?

We all know about the right wing attacks on the media. Now we all hear the right wing defending the media, but wait...it could be just a way of attacking President Obama.

Does anyone really think the right wing in America loves freedom of the press?

Is it satire?

We all know about the right wing attacks on the media. Now we all hear the right wing defending the media, but wait...it could be just a way of attacking President Obama.

They'll defend the media as long as that media toes their line of political correctness.

Is it satire?

Your double-speak no longer carries weight. Time to change the channel. :eusa_whistle:

The right wing supports the first amendment that provides for freedom of the press, but does not support a biased media that refuses to report the news in an objective manner, and that means including all the negative aspects of either a Republican or Democrat as well as the positive aspects. Yet, the liberal media likes to hide the truth about its favorite President.

good grief, all of Dantes multiple personalities are out today, one thread after another of nothing

Last edited:
The right wing supports the first amendment that provides for freedom of the press, but does not support a biased media that refuses to report the news in an objective manner, and that means including all the negative aspects of either a Republican or Democrat as well as the positive aspects. Yet, the liberal media likes to hide the truth about its favorite President.

Their approval of FOX disproves your contention that the right wing doesn't support a biased media.

Their approval of FOX disproves your contention that the right wing doesn't support a biased media.

that works both ways, eh?

Is it satire?

It is entirely possible to point out that the media is biased and still defend it from a government that is trying to stamp out dissent without even twinging the most sensitive cognitive dissonance meter.

Ipso facto you're agreeing to my statement with that comment. Just trying to puncture that self-satisfied smugness the right exhibits when they think they have all the answers. Thanks for supporting my point.

Ipso facto you're agreeing to my statement with that comment. Just trying to puncture that self-satisfied smugness the right exhibits when they think they have all the answers. Thanks for supporting my point.

I already have any number of times, talk about smug, you just made an ass of yourself, I have no qualms and have said many times in the past, here, that fox is slanted, whoop de doo...now; is cbs abc nbc AP NY Times et al slanted?

So, in your words, you consider Fox biased for reporting the news truthfully without a leftist spin?

Is it satire?

It is entirely possible to point out that the media is biased and still defend it from a government that is trying to stamp out dissent without even twinging the most sensitive cognitive dissonance meter.

After this "It is entirely possible to point out that the media is biased and still defend it..." the hyperbole prevented your post from getting past Dante's Bullshit radar

try again

I already have any number of times, talk about smug, you just made an ass of yourself, I have no qualms and have said many times in the past, here, that fox is slanted, whoop de doo...now; is cbs abc nbc AP NY Times et al slanted?

If you want to go on record supporting the fruitcake notion that the rest of the media supports the DNC in ways FOX supports the GOP....

go for it

there is a bias on the part of all reporters. it is all a matter of degrees and honesty in attempting to put bias aside. FOX was created to be a right wing counter to what some people perceived as left wing bias in ALL media.

nuts

The fact is that if you turn on your TV to watch "News", and expect to find full, unbiased information, then you have already failed the IQ test that determines if you are intelligent enough to even recognize truth.

Forum List

Back