The Right to Hunt

How can you not see hunting as a right? Hunting and gathering are the means to acquire food.

the way todays American hunters operate deer meat must cost them about $100/lb.

and we have enough game in america to feed us all for about 1 day.

That should tell you something about where America is actually at, huh? Yes, hunting game should be a right, afterall it is your game. And some backwoods people surivive by hunting game year round.

Some just drive up to antelopes on the side of the road, and plug them with a .45

Not that I know anyone that has done that....:eusa_shhh:

I have no idea, but I have the right to keep anyone I want off of my property. Gotta protect my stock and crops.

and I am old and cranky and WILL shoot em. And get away with it.

You vote for the party that does not believe in property rights & then have the nerve to post what you did. What about the Gods Gleaner Law.

I think this means that libs have discovered hunting is fun, and they want to do it anywhere they like, without bothering to get permission from pesky landowners.

Pitiful attempt at hairsplitting and backpedaling. You're going to have to do better than that around here, newbie.

Next time you step on your johnson, just admit it and move on.

Hairsplitting and backpedaling? I WAS admitting I was wrong and I learned something about it that I didn't know before. In time, if I continue to be a regular member, you will come to see that when I am wrong or mistaken and realize it I will admit it.

Next time you try to let someone know they are mistaken on something, maybe you should let them know exactly what they are wrong on and how, with respect. Instead of telling them they are wrong and just assuming they only want to argue.

You would have a lot more credibility if you would just admit that were mistaken, that the Declaration is not a legal document, and that there is no "right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness" enshrined anywhere in the US legal code.

I did admit I was wrong ;).

However, 'life' and 'liberty' are both in the Constitution "...nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;..."(5th Amendment: U.S. Constitution - Amendment 5 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net).

Anybody who imagines that banning hunting won't be a problem needs to live in Connecticut's suburbs.

The deer there are out of control.

Forum List

Back