The Right to Hunt

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I noticed that several Southern states are voting on whether or not the Right to Hunt and Fish should be included as an amendment in the state constitution.

What exactly does this mean? Does it mean that if I don't want someone to hunt on my property, that I am violating their constitutional rights? Does it mean that hunting out of season would be a violation of constitutional rights?

Help. Thanks.

Not real sure what that means but let me tell you about my cousin, Betty Lou. She moved to Washington, DC and got a job as a typist in one of those big government offices. According to her supervisor, she wasn't a very good typist cause she was a hunting pecker. Is this the same thing you're talking about? I'm not sure if that is on the ballot or not.

Last edited:
I have no idea, but I have the right to keep anyone I want off of my property. Gotta protect my stock and crops.

and I am old and cranky and WILL shoot em. And get away with it.

I have no idea, but I have the right to keep anyone I want off of my property. Gotta protect my stock and crops.

What if I'm stopping over with some homemade apple crisp with ice cream and some fresh rep?

Are you gonna shoot at* me?

* You won't hit me because I am so fucking quick.

It means that King Obama cannot declare that all the deer in all the forests in the land are actually his, what is so hard to understand about that?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

What if I'm stopping over with some homemade apple crisp with ice cream and some fresh rep?

Are you gonna shoot at* me?

* You won't hit me because I am so fucking quick.

:eusa_eh:

If only there were more Americans like you :D

I am told it means that PETA cannot try to ban hunting on humanitarian grounds or something, which they did in NJ and PA.
I personally think it's stupid as hell. There is nothng I will be able to do tomorrow I could do yesterday. I did vote for it anyway though.

It means that King Obama cannot declare that all the deer in all the forests in the land are actually his, what is so hard to understand about that?

What is hard to understand is that it is some inherent right. Right is a heavy word and gets thrown around too damn much. I cannot see hunting as a right.

The big picture is, if they can take away your right to hunt, you will have no right to a rifle. Best protect hunting rights. They already took Canadian rifles for their One World Order.

The big picture is, if they can take away your right to hunt, you will have no right to a rifle. Best protect hunting rights. They already took Canadian rifles for their One World Order.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting.

What is hard to understand is that it is some inherent right. Right is a heavy word and gets thrown around too damn much. I cannot see hunting as a right.

How can you not see hunting as a right? Hunting and gathering are the means to acquire food.

I noticed that several Southern states are voting on whether or not the Right to Hunt and Fish should be included as an amendment in the state constitution.

What exactly does this mean? Does it mean that if I don't want someone to hunt on my property, that I am violating their constitutional rights? Does it mean that hunting out of season would be a violation of constitutional rights?

Help. Thanks.

Almost sounds like it. Tennessee just passed a law recently, unless I'm mistaken, stating that bars and restaurants must allow patrons to carry concealed weapons on the premises. That's like the gun authoritarians version of the restaurant smoking bans. It's not the owners property anymore, it's the government's (which it pretty much is anyways, that's what a property tax reminds you of every time you pay).

Do you have the right to go to the store and buy what you want to eat that night? If so then hunting is a right also. Many love the meats that come from hunting of which you can not buy in a store.

How can you not see hunting as a right? Hunting and gathering are the means to acquire food.

I go to WalMart. Maybe that ought to be a right too?

Help. Thanks.

Almost sounds like it. Tennessee just passed a law recently, unless I'm mistaken, stating that bars and restaurants must allow patrons to carry concealed weapons on the premises. That's like the gun authoritarians version of the restaurant smoking bans. It's not the owners property anymore, it's the government's (which it pretty much is anyways, that's what a property tax reminds you of every time you pay).

If you are not mistaken, I want to move to Tennesee! :D

I go to WalMart. Maybe that ought to be a right too?

It is a right, the right to shop where you please. Would you let the gov. tell you where you can and can not shop?

Help. Thanks.

No, dumbshit. Read the bill. Any property owner can post his property to forbid permit holders from carrying into his establishment. And no permit holder is allowed to consume even one drop of alcohol while on premises.

Forum List

Back