The Republican Party simply can't believe America doesn't see Obama the way they do.

R

rdean

The Republican Party simply can't believe America doesn't see Obama the way they do

They just can't believe it.

After all the "Marxist and pals around with terrorists", they just don't understand why America doesn't "get it".

They even feel justified in saying Obama sympathizes with murderers who killed our ambassador. Even saying something that depraved, they feel justified.

They have convinced themselves that it's OK to undermine democracy through voter suppression to "save" the country.

Even a large percentage of Republicans feel Mitt Romney deserves the credit for getting Bin Laden. It has to be someone besides Obama who gave the order.

They hate Obama so much, they have no problem with lying or attacking his family. After all a quarter of Republicans think Obama is the "anti Christ" and half feel he's not even an American.

You guys say I have a problem with Republicans. Well, obviously I do. The Republicans have lots of problems. Hate and racism are two of the biggest.

Actually, we are quite aware of how the media has been lying to the public. We comment on it very frequently.

We understand you cant admit his ties with terrorists and marxist revolutionaries. Because it exposes you for who you are.

We understand when you can't admit that it was completely inappropriate to issue a statement on a movie giving sympathy for the attackers instead of denouncing them immediately. It's inconvenient for the election.

So you you have to resort to lies. It's quite sad.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czR2bHg_4c8]Fleetwood Mac - Tell Me Sweet Little Lies (**1980s Best English Songs**) ~LYRICS~ - YouTube[/ame]

actually, it's only HALF of America.

And yes, I am amazed anyone could think this idiot is a leader.

Might as well give him another Nobel and call it a day....

Has rdean always posted in such a delusional fashion, or was there a point that he jumped the shark as a poster??

actually, it's only HALF of America.

And yes, I am amazed anyone could think this idiot is a leader.

Might as well give him another Nobel and call it a day....

The definition of wake up call is: Slap in the face.. now, pay attention. Vote that son of a bitch out.

The Republican Party simply can't believe America doesn't see Obama the way they do

After all the "Marxist and pals around with terrorists", they just don't understand why America doesn't "get it".

They even feel justified in saying Obama sympathizes with murderers who killed our ambassador. Even saying something that depraved, they feel justified.

They have convinced themselves that it's OK to undermine democracy through voter suppression to "save" the country.

Even a large percentage of Republicans feel Mitt Romney deserves the credit for getting Bin Laden. It has to be someone besides Obama who gave the order.

They hate Obama so much, they have no problem with lying or attacking his family. After all a quarter of Republicans think Obama is the "anti Christ" and half feel he's not even an American.

You guys say I have a problem with Republicans. Well, obviously I do. The Republicans have lots of problems. Hate and racism are two of the biggest.

what we have here folks is the "classic" dem argument. Create a straw-man then absolutely destroy the straw-man and then come off as victorious.

Hey dude don't tell me what I believe.

btw No republican has said that zero side with the terrorist. We base his actions on the 2009 cairo speech

Local right wingers betray cops. Thats enough for me to vote for Obama just out of spite for these idiots.

Local right wingers betray cops. Thats enough for me to vote for Obama just out of spite for these idiots.

bullshit, in other posts you agree with everything liberals say. Again what did right wingers do to cops? do you have a republican mayor or something?

Amen!

Forum List

Back