The Republican Party Promoted An Anti Semitic Conspiracy Theory. A Week Later 11 People Are Dead

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
What once was an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory peddled by neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups has not just been elevated, in recent weeks, but adopted as campaign strategy by multiple Republican groups and office holders. The theory is that moneyed Jewish "puppet masters" are behind recent efforts to bring asylum-seekers and immigrants to America, part of a plan to destabilize white rule. It is a decades-old anti-Semitic trope by the far-right, but one that lept to prominence in recent weeks with claims that a "caravan" of Central American refugees is the product of a devious plot by Holocaust survivor George Soros.

The Republican Party promoted an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory: a week later, 11 people are dead

The Republican Party Promoted An Anti Semitic Conspiracy Theory.

This^ looks like desperate attempts to gain cheap political points on somebody's blood. Shame on you, liberals, I hope the voters will see your hypocrisy and double standards and you'll lose midterms. Big time.

This^ looks like desperate attempts to gain cheap political points on somebody's blood. Shame on you, liberals, I hope the people will see your hypocrisy and double standards and you'll lose midterms. Big time.

This is how they conjure up hate and diviseness to gain votes.

This^ looks like desperate attempts to gain cheap political points on somebody's blood. Shame on you, liberals, I hope the people will see your hypocrisy and double standards and you'll lose midterms. Big time.

Hate + Fear = the GOP vote strategy

that is one reason assholes like TRUMP say stupid shit like, "If the Democrats win there will be violence."

the really sad thing is, most folks are too stupid to realize the GOP MO, or else they are too embarrassed to admit it

Last edited:
What once was an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory peddled by neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups has not just been elevated, in recent weeks, but adopted as campaign strategy by multiple Republican groups and office holders. The theory is that moneyed Jewish "puppet masters" are behind recent efforts to bring asylum-seekers and immigrants to America, part of a plan to destabilize white rule. It is a decades-old anti-Semitic trope by the far-right, but one that lept to prominence in recent weeks with claims that a "caravan" of Central American refugees is the product of a devious plot by Holocaust survivor George Soros.

The Republican Party promoted an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory: a week later, 11 people are dead

That Soros is Jewish has nothing to do with his anti-American stance.

This^ looks like desperate attempts to gain cheap political points on somebody's blood. Shame on you, liberals, I hope the voters will see your hypocrisy and double standards and you'll lose midterms. Big time.

I don't give a rats ass what it looks like to you. It's true. Every god damn word of it.

Here's some advice for you pal. Stop being a bigot and an asshole that supports Republicans and terrorists, which in this case is the same thing.

And I can assure you that the families of those people who were shot by that fucking coward see things my way.

hiltwee.jpg

Although I don't think Trump wanted the synagogue bloodbath, he's just loosely allied with some neo-Nazi groups, and shares some common ideas.

On the other hand, what Sayoc did reeks real strong of Trump, I'm sure that deeply he doesn't care if bombs were sent to his enemies.

Trump himself spoke out about Soros several days before the bomb was sent.

that is one reason assholes like TRUMP say stupid shit like, "If the Democrats win there will be violence."

the really sad thing is, most folks are too stupid to realize the GOP MO, or else they are too embarrassed to admit it

What you fail to grasp is that most Trump supporters do not fear violence.
But the unhinged left does; so I advise you to go find a safe space and limit any micro-aggressions

What you fail to grasp is that most Trump supporters do not fear violence.
But the unhinged left does; so I advise you to go find a safe space and limit any micro-aggressions
Of course Drumpf supporters fear violence. They spent the last decade threatening a civil war yet nothing has materialized. I guess they were all busy talking tough on the internet. :rolleyes:

I don't give a rats ass what it looks like to you. It's true. Every god damn word of it.

Here's some advice for you pal. Stop being a bigot and an asshole that supports Republicans and terrorists, which in this case is the same thing.

And I can assure you that the families of those people who were shot by that fucking coward see things my way.

If there as dumb as you, but I think not. Left wing bullshit is all you can spew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame on Republicans for promoting these lies. It’s not the first time that Trump and the Republican Party has sought to paint Soros as some evil mastermind.

During the Civil Rights unrest in the 1960’s, the KKK attacked Jews for “stirring up” the Negros who, according to the KKK, were perfectly content with Segregation until the Jews caused trouble.

Ah yes, the Russian troll farm party line. Posted by one of our leading Russian trolls.

The crazy ridiculous way? Trying to link this anti-Semite's actions to republicans is asinine and just desperately insane.
Good luck with your paranoid idiocy.

The crazy ridiculous way? Trying to link this anti-Semite's actions to republicans is asinine and just desperately insane.

There to brainwashed to know it. Liberals can’t think for themselves, there all followers and believe everything they read

^^^pretty desperate^^^

try again

There to brainwashed to know it. Liberals can’t think for themselves, there all followers and believe everything they read

Deep State needs them that way: being unable to think makes them a lot easier to manipulate, and that's exactly what we have been witnessing recently. Bravo, Mr. Soros.

An "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory?" President Trump is the best friend Israel ever had in modern history. Is it possible that rogue agents of the democrat party recruited a maniac to kill Jews just in time to impact the mid term elections?

Forum List

Back