The Republican GA Sec of State says NO Voter Fraud

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
He must be deep state, he has told Trump the truth backed up by fact.

The GOP Sec of State has said there is no fraud and everything has been debunked. He repeatedly said the "rumors have been debunked" "The data that he has is just plain wrong (and he gives examples)"

It is over. Fraud is fake news. There is just no evidence at all.

Barr, Sec of State, 59 state courts, US Supreme court and countless other republicans have said there is no evidence of fraud. You have no leg to stand on.

At least lose with dignity

PS Trump looks weak begging for votes like a spoiled child.

You must Watch the video:

Last edited:
Me thinks he is very likely a very big liar; and a very poor one at that.

Just spreading the joy of truth around where ever possible.

Love to watch the Republicans eating their own. Trump has destroyed your party.

• Banned

So your excuse is that the GOP Sec of State is lying when he says there is no evidence of fraud???

Why would he lie???

Please explain to us how he is lying, and why he would lie?????????????

Love to watch the Republicans eating their own. Trump has destroyed your party.
I don't have a political party per say that embraces corruption or uses corrupt practices or the CCP to do their bidding for them. I do not care what their political affiliation is if they are crooked and corrupt or compromised they need to go away, be locked up or whatever the correct legal remedy is for them.

So your excuse is that the GOP Sec of State is lying when he says there is no evidence of fraud???

Why would he lie???

That link and the recordings tell the tale if you are not to lazy to check it all out.

0b6.jpg

• Banned

Why would he lie???

That link and the recordings tell the tale if you are not to lazy to check it all out.
Your excuse is that the Sec of state is an agent of China???

You people are so gullible.

That is pretty pathetic... so Barr he is also an agent of China? The courts, the supreme court, all the other Sec of State???

Why would he lie???

That is pretty pathetic... so Barr he is also an agent of China? The courts, the supreme court, all the other Sec of State???
Barr? No he was just busy making sure over the years that he would kiss the royals asses for his own greed. You'll have to ask Brad Raffensperger why he would be such an idiot and a sap as to use the CCP to get in that position and why he does their bidding.

If the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs are correct in their accusations, every government official that doesn't fall into line behind their cheeto-in-chief, is part of the "Deep State". From city hall janitors to state leaders, to U.S. congress members.

The "Deep State" certainly is an inclusive club, where does a person sign up?

Why would he lie???

Barr? No he was just busy making sure over the years that he would kiss the royals asses for his own greed. You'll have to ask Brad Raffensperger why he would be such an idiot and a sap as to use the CCP to get in that position and why he does their bidding.

I think you have to ask yourself why you are so gullible. Sometimes in life it is easier to live a lie I guess.

Why would he lie???

I think you have to ask yourself why you are so gullible. Sometimes in life it is easier to live a lie I guess.
You are free to keep being an ignorant ass. That is Brad Raffensperger pleading in the links given with Chicons but you willfully ignore that so I will keep that in mind as lies is about all you spout; and from here forward you will be ignored since the truth is not in you.

Why would he lie???

You are free to keep being an ignorant ass. That is Brad Raffensperger pleading in the links given with Chicons but you willfully ignore that so I will keep that in mind as lies is about all you spout; and from here forward you will be ignored since the truth is not in you.
You have not produced evidence to show how Raffensperger speaking at that event indicates he is lying when he proves there is no voter fraud in China?? Specifically when Raffensperger gives examples of Trump being wrong.

"Debunked" my ass! The evidence of epic corruption is flowing out of Georgia like water out of a
fire hose.
There is not any credible evidence to show corruption and as Raffensperger says, they have debunked Trump's fake claims.

The problem here is you're a sheep. If Trump says jump off a bridge, you jump.
If Trump says there was voter fraud without any evidence, you believe it.

Forum List

Back