The reason CNN and MSNBC both have low ratings !!!

it's simple most libbs don't care about the news !! it's the same with talk radio !! libb radio will never get the listeners conservative talk radio gets !!! the reason ...maybe it's because libbs tune into entertainment programs like reality TV or some other brainless garbage ....even if you disagree with news talk and radio it is good to hear the opposing views of others just so you can get an insight on what makes the opposition tick ....and the libbs cannot deny that their political pundits on cable news and the radio have very low ratings !!!! libbs vote on emotion rather than facts ....maybe that is another reason why the don't tune in ...

It's because lib news doesn't lie. People like lies because they can't handle reality. That is why Fox is popular. They are full of lies.

it's simple most libbs don't care about the news !! it's the same with talk radio !! libb radio will never get the listeners conservative talk radio gets !!! the reason ...maybe it's because libbs tune into entertainment programs like reality TV or some other brainless garbage ....even if you disagree with news talk and radio it is good to hear the opposing views of others just so you can get an insight on what makes the opposition tick ....and the libbs cannot deny that their political pundits on cable news and the radio have very low ratings !!!! libbs vote on emotion rather than facts ....maybe that is another reason why the don't tune in ...

Winner of the projection award of the day!

I believe it is because conservatives prefer to watch and listen to people who agree with them in order to re-enforce their ideology. Therefore they tune in in droves to talk radio and FOX news. Liberals tend to read books and than be spoon fed.

May I suggest you read a book on basic English?

Yes my typing is poor and I am just too lazy to clean it up. I guess I am too busy reading books to bother. May I suggest you try reading a book and actually having ideas than aspiring to be a human spell checker?

Liberals have careers, families and things called books and I pods. They don't spend as much time in front of the boob tube, which extracts more than it infuses.

Conservatives are completely controlled by fear...the most devastating emotion.

No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.
Edmund Burke

It's because lib news doesn't lie. People like lies because they can't handle reality. That is why Fox is popular. They are full of lies.
the left wing news cnn msnbc ext are attacking every republican candidate running for the nomination !!!! and at the same time giving Obama a free pass !!!! this type of bias is unprecedented !!! while I'll admit that fox leans to the right they still have opposing views to the right on their programs, not true for left wing media !!!

Liberals have careers, families and things called books and I pods. They don't spend as much time in front of the boob tube, which extracts more than it infuses.

No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.
Edmund Burke
sooo you are saying that we white greedy capitalist don't have these things ??:cuckoo::lol:

Edmund Burke
sooo you are saying that we white greedy capitalist don't have these things ??:cuckoo::lol:

YOU are the one that launched an attack on liberals, now you are incredulous when a liberal replies?

You basically said nothing. You should submit it to MSLSD for rebroadcast. Well done!

I believe it is because conservatives prefer to watch and listen to people who agree with them in order to re-enforce their ideology. Therefore they tune in in droves to talk radio and FOX news. Liberals tend to read books and than be spoon fed.

May I suggest you read a book on basic English?

Yes my typing is poor and I am just too lazy to clean it up. I guess I am too busy reading books to bother. May I suggest you try reading a book and actually having ideas than aspiring to be a human spell checker?

A LAZY liberal. Just shocking!

It's because lib news doesn't lie.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

this is actually way more true of msnbc and cnn than fox. I can't say it is true %100 of the time. Also, it is the intent with which fox lies that is shameless, to create a narrative to try and pain blame on everyone but republicans. To do this, they distort reality. Many times has Rachel Maddow talked badly about Obama, and the same with all of the MSBNC crew. This you will hardly find at Fox. They don't want to talk bad about their own kind, because it will tarnish their own brand.

I watched MSNBC after the S.C elections. The outright lies were astounding.
But what was more disturbing, was the commentators were rightious in their opinions.....They were wed to them.
They know every single liberal watching is taking their opinions and lies as gospel.
At least Fox News will deliver a he said, she said mini debate about topics. Conservatives by in large, believe people/constituents want the truth. That is why most conservatives will tell it like it is......Liberals will be dishonest to promote an agenda and ideological goals.
In that...liberals have an addiction....because it works for their following and goals.

I watched MSNBC after the S.C elections. The outright lies were astounding.
But what was more disturbing, was the commentators were rightious in their opinions.....They were wed to them.
They know every single liberal watching is taking their opinions and lies as gospel.
At least Fox News will deliver a he said, she said mini debate about topics. Conservatives by in large, believe people/constituents want the truth. That is why most conservatives will tell it like it is......Liberals will be dishonest to promote an agenda and ideological goals.
In that...liberals have an addiction....because it works for their following and goals.

It's funny that you think Fox is so saint-like, as if they don't know every conservative is watching and 'taking their opinions and lies as gospel.' What's worse is that conservatism these days, has become so extreme, so far right, because of evangelicals and the religious right, that they are more prone to believing lies and promoting them, without even realizing it, because their beliefs are based on the extreme evangelical ideology. You are as deluded as you think liberals are. this is what is funny when reading your post.

Last edited:
these news shows air after the normal work day !!! I'll bet a dollar to a nickle that if we kept the voting booths open till 11 pm to make it more easier for 9 to 5 workers to vote repubs would benefit the most !!!

Liberals are available as soon as the mailman drops off the entitlement check. They have identification in order to cash the check but rail against producing it at the voting booth, Why is that?

Fact - More Federal entitlement money per capita goes to Red States.
Fact - Red States vote "conservative" and Republican the majority of the time.
these red states have a high minority population !!! the reason lefties don't recognize the difference between races is they don't live around them !!!

For all of you saying to compare Fox to the sum of CNN/MSNBC, you're only helping the right by labeling CNN's preening centrism as "liberal". Same problem exists in the world of think tanks, where you've got right-wing talking point machines like Heritage, which has resulted in mealy-mouthed centrists like Brookings being labeled as liberal.

Liberals are available as soon as the mailman drops off the entitlement check. They have identification in order to cash the check but rail against producing it at the voting booth, Why is that?

these red states have a high minority population !!! the reason lefties don't recognize the difference between races is they don't live around them !!!

What are you talking about? Out of the top ten states that receive the most federal spending per dollar in taxes paid, nine of the ten are red states (the only exception is the state that tops the list, New Mexico, which is a swing state).

Non-whites make up 36% of the population of the United States. In seven of those nine states, non-whites make up a lower percentage of the population than the national average.

you're just making this up. you actually have no idea. just like you make up the rhetoric that all lefties collect food-stamps and think they are entitled.

you are one dumb motherfucker yidnar. it is hilarious to watch you squirm to produce the nothing that bellows from your fingertips. keep on trying to explain away liberals. someday you'll figure it out.

Thanks to the internet television MSM is dying.

Good!

It was never worth a shit, anyway, really.

Forum List

Back