The real threat of Chinese TikToc ...

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020
American teenagers are excited and creative users of the Tiktok app.
This popular Chinese video app is being attacked by President Tump.
Nobody seems to know why. I have been trying my best to explain this serious Chinese Communist threat to our children and to our bodily fluids, for example here: We Are All ... “Manchurian Candidates”!

Here is a perfect recent example of Chinese Communist teenagers disrespecting our great President Trump, using this dangerous TikToc technology — with English translation provided:

Last edited:
Oh right, China NEVER exploits technology. China NEVER uses technology to spy and gather information for the state. Right. China is great, it's Trump that's bad. You guys are geniuses.
Only a dumbass believes “China NEVER uses technology to spy and gather information.”

Only a Demonrat would argue “China is great, it’s Trump that’s bad.”

It’s obvious YOU are a LYING GODLESS COMMUNIST POS!!!

:dance:

Last edited:
Oh right, China NEVER exploits technology. China NEVER uses technology to spy and gather information for the state. Right. China is great, it's Trump that's bad. You guys are geniuses.
Only a dumbass believes “China NEVER uses technology to spy and gather information.”

What a stupid response. Have you been drinking you are usually a bit more intelligent than this.

American teenagers are excited and creative users of the Tiktok app.
This popular Chinese video app is being attacked by President Tump.
Nobody seems to know why. I have been trying my best to explain this serious Chinese Communist threat to our children and to our bodily fluids, for example here: We Are All ... “Manchurian Candidates”!

Here is a perfect recent example of Chinese Communist teenagers disrespecting our great President Trump, using this dangerous TikToc technology — with English translation provided:
View attachment 372432
Dah! Dah! Hail the CCP!!

Do you believe TikToc is truthful when it says it doesn't gain information that the user didn't want them to have?

Do you believe TikToc is truthful when it says it doesn't gain information that the user didn't want them to have?
He believes whatever the CCP tells him

Trump: TikTok Sale Deadline Won't Be Extended

It's the latest stalling tactic from the Chinese tech upstart...

ByteDance will get NO on the now-Sept. 15 deadline for a sale of TikTok's US business to an American entity, Trump said during a Thursday press conference.
"We’ll either close up TikTok in this country for security reasons, or it will be sold," Trump told reporters Thursday before boarding the presidential aircraft for a campaign trip to Michigan. "There will be no extension of the TikTok deadline."
We await the flurry of anonymously sourced reports advsing that a deal to extend the deadline in exchange for some window-dressing, face-saving compromise has purportedly been reached.

For a guy with “Zorro!” as his pen-name, you sure ain’t very cool....
Have you ever used TikTok?
Know why it’s so dangerous? I mean except to Facebook profits?
Maybe you should wear a Trump cape and draw a “T” with your sword?

P.S.

I always thought Zorro was against helping rich thieves steal other people’s property. TikTok and the Chinese parent firm have a popular app that is no threat to anybody, and lots of big U.S. companies think they can get their hands on it for pennies on the dollar. But it looks like neither China nor the founder of the Chinese company is willing to go for this “unfriendly takeover” thievery. Even your own link mentions this: “Beijing ... new regulations ... prohibit the export of certain artificial intelligence technologies that TikTok uses.”

Oh well...
Takes two to tango.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back