The Real Poll Data

No president with an approval rating less than 50 percent in June has won re election. YET. All I can say is this this going to be a squeaker. If his approval ratings don't increase above 50 percent, I can't see a victory for him.

Keep an eye on the approval rating from likely voters.

No challenger has ever won with a disapproval rating higher than his approval rating.

YOu can go through a whole list of facts why these guys shouldn't win.

Romney won't carry his home state. No challenger has ever won without carrying his home state.

The end of the day, though, Romney is going to lose because Romney was an awful candidate. He's Bob Dole or John McCain without the war heroism. A nice safe guy who you convinced yourselves was electable when even you weren't enthused about him.

Dick Morris was a Clinton lacky, until he got caught in a hotel room paying a hooker to suck her toes... and Clinton fired him.

Since then, he's been against the Democrats...

Doesn't matter he helped Clinton win. You guys didn't seem to have much of a problem with Clinton getting head in the White House did you? at least Morris got a motel room

No president with an approval rating less than 50 percent in June has won re election. YET. All I can say is this this going to be a squeaker. If his approval ratings don't increase above 50 percent, I can't see a victory for him.

No challenger has ever won with a disapproval rating higher than his approval rating.

Romney won't carry his home state. No challenger has ever won without carrying his home state.

The end of the day, though, Romney is going to lose because Romney was an awful candidate. He's Bob Dole or John McCain without the war heroism. A nice safe guy who you convinced yourselves was electable when even you weren't enthused about him.

Massachussetts is kind of a unique little Kennedy state that will always be Democratic regardless of who is running. It's amazing he was voted governor!

This will be an anti Obama win for Romney:cool:

Dick Morris was a Clinton lacky, until he got caught in a hotel room paying a hooker to suck her toes... and Clinton fired him.

Doesn't matter he helped Clinton win. You guys didn't seem to have much of a problem with Clinton getting head in the White House did you? at least Morris got a motel room

Actually, if you had met me in 1998, I was clearly in the "IMPEACH HIM" camp.

Now I wish the worst thing I had to worry about was whether the presdient was getting a beej from an intern. I kind of miss 4% unemployment and being able to get a better paying job because the one I have bores me.

Now I wish the worst thing I had to worry about was whether the presdient was getting a beej from an intern. I kind of miss 4% unemployment and being able to get a better paying job because the one I have bores me.

Yet you'll vote for 8.3 %.... Brilliant:clap2:

Better than the 10% that Bush left him with...

And again, you guys could have had a shot at my vote, but you nominated the Mormon.

And again, you guys could have had a shot at my vote, but you nominated the Mormon.

ok we get it, you hate the mormon..then vote for Obama...good grief

ok we get it, you hate the mormon..then vote for Obama...good grief

Nope, I'll be reminding you how bad you all screwed this up all the way until Election day.

You really did screw this up, by the way... It's almost like the GOP didn't want to win.

Dick Morris is a guy we trust for a nonpartisan poll?

Why not just ask Dick Cheney? He is the bigger Dick

how funny, they all LOVED Dick Morris when he was with Clinton..

now, the typical..:lol:

Really low standards the haters have today

:cool:
The media is trying to create a sense of momentum and of inevitability about the Obama candidacy. One benighted Newsweek reporter even speculated about a possible Democratic landslide.

On Friday, I saw the real numbers. These state-by-state polls, taken by an organization I trust (after forty years of polling) show the real story. The tally is based on more than 600 likely voter interviews in each swing state within the past eight days.

The trend line is distinctly pro-Romney. Of the thirteen states studied, he improved or Obama slipped in nine states while the reverse happened in only four. To read the media, one would think that Romney had a terrible month. In fact, the exact reverse is true.

Romney is currently leading in every state McCain carried plus: Indiana, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Nevada, North Carolina, and Colorado. If he carries these states, he’ll have 228 electoral votes of the 270 he needs to win.

To win the election, Romney would then have to carry Florida where he trails by two points, and either Virginia (behind by two) or Ohio where he’s down by only one.

If he carries all three of these states and also wins all the others where Obama is now at 50% or less – Iowa, New Mexico, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey — he will get 351 electoral votes, a landslide about equal to Obama’s 363 vote tally in 2008.

The Real Poll Numbers at DickMorris.com

Did I miss it, or did Dick Morris not mention the pollster he's referring to?

For starters, Realclear politics' Wisconsin polling has not shown one pollster putting Romney ahead since JUNE 12th, when Rasmussen had Romney by 3.

Romney has not won a poll in Nevada since April.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

I call horseshit on this one, but, hey, it's Dick Morris, who has no credibility in the first place.

Unemployment and the price of gas are both going up, so I don't see his approval ratings improving anytime soon.

Bush left him with 7.8%, dipstick.

Nobody got to run against Mitt Romney before.:lol:

Nobody got to run against Mitt Romney before.:lol:

well fortunately the people have seen Obama run the country and the Majority disapprove of it..

I think Donald Duck could run and win and be a better President

Forum List

Back