The REAL Obama poll numbers

Bush isn't a yardstick, other than if his numbers beat Obama's, Obama is in real trouble. If I were him, I'd be much more concerned with rising negatives, than the positive numbers. I'd be much more concerned with the markets-which have been all 'down' not 'bobbing' only sinking, fast. More than anything though, he should be paying attention to consumer confidence, really low and falling. People are convinced, thanks largely to his remarks a few weeks ago, that we may well be on the road to a depression.

BO's polices are causing the negs, everytime he renegs on his campaign rhetoric it hurts him.

He is a tax and spend liberal, what the fuck did people think was going to happen? I have NEVER known a Liberal or a hard core Democrat in my entire life that did not think the solution to everything was to tax people more and for the Government to spend more and assume more control of everyones life, of course just for the good of us idiots that can not run our own lives with out the enlightened control of Liberals.

How our board liberals actually think Bush spending a trillion was bad but Obama planning to spend 3 is good is beyond me. Bush doubling the deficit in 8 years with 2 WARS, but Obama planning to double it again in 4 is simply ignorant.

We looked at the Obama budget today, and my professor made me laugh at loud. It went something like this.

"So here you can see the proposals for the Obama budget. Here, you would expect to see numbers, but instead you see more talking. And this goes on for several pages. All talk, no numbers..."

That's the story of Obama's life.

The guy is in decline - period.

Bush II's job approval was higher than Obama's at this point in their respective administrations.

Popularity Contests - Peter Wehner - The Corner on National Review Online

President Bush wasn't spending our money like it was 1929! That's why his poll numbers were higher.

The promises that Obama has already broken are unbelieveable.

1. Transparency in government: Gone.
2. Better bi-partisan attitude in D.C.--Gone. "especially with the attack on Limbaugh."
3. No earmarks--7 to 8 thousand in this new 410 billion budget, & they were 1/3 of the 787 billion dollar so-called stimulus bill.
4. No lobbyists--they're everywhere in D.C. now. (labor unions are wineing & dineing Joe Biden today--in a lush Florida resort to get their bill passed. Employees of any company will not be able to cast a vote in secrecy.")

Last edited:
We looked at the Obama budget today, and my professor made me laugh at loud. It went something like this.

"So here you can see the proposals for the Obama budget. Here, you would expect to see numbers, but instead you see more talking. And this goes on for several pages. All talk, no numbers..."

That's the story of Obama's life.

Nice to see a few remaining instructors at the college level still willing to mock liberalism.

Such are a dying breed...

Forum List

Back