The real " mafia"

Are you Serbian Mortimer...where did you get that gun?

You have to be careful Mortimer, guns are not toys.

Luigi over here. lolol. Mort, you're crazy, man. You're probably my favorite poster on here. You always put me in a good mood.

1. There is no such thing as an "unloaded" firearm. Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.

2. Never point a firearm at anything you don't intend to destroy.

3. Keep your finger off the trigger until the sights are on the target.

4. Be sure of your target and what's behind it. Bullets can travel far and can easily pass through sheetrock walls.

Im Born in Serbia. But ethnically Im only 1/3 Serbian. Im 2/3 serbian gypsy. My dad was 1/4 gypsy 3/4 serbian and my mum is gypsy.

Im Born in Serbia. But ethnically Im only 1/3 Serbian. Im 2/3 serbian gypsy. My dad was 1/4 gypsy 3/4 serbian and my mum is gypsy.

You keep screwing around and posing with that pistol like it's a toy, and your one-third Serbian part is going to ethnically-cleanse your two-thirds Serbian Gypsy parts, if you know what I mean.

Why would you play with guns like that?
Statistically, if you were american, you would end up shooting a young black man over turf wars within the next 6 months.
Stop being such a thug.

ok...

so is that a real gun or not

It is a gas pistol. It is not a lethal weapon but you can cause a little harm with it. You dont need a license for it.

ok...

It is a gas pistol. It is not a lethal weapon but you can cause a little harm with it. You dont need a license for it.

ok... thank you Mortimer.

ok...

No mafia man used a gas pistol.
Gas pistols are for kids.
This thread is fake news.

ok...

No mafia man used a gas pistol.
Gas pistols are for kids.
This thread is fake news.

One of them did...

400px-_Nocountryforoldmen2.jpg

Forum List

Back