The purge Facebook now deleting alternative left wing media pages too

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Prison Planet.com » The Purge: Facebook now deleting alternative left-wing media pages too
upload_2018-8-14_11-41-11.png

Complete Censorship
OMG SORRY FOLKS THIS IS SO EXCITING IT JUST HAS TO BE SCREAMED IN CAPS ( EVEN THOUGH I THINK THAT CAP SCREAMING IS PURE LEFTIST BS). ANYWAY OMFG WE TOLD YOU LEFTIST POS LOSER FKS THEY WERE COMING FOR YOU OMFG THE IRONY!!!!

This is as fun as hitting the lottery !!!

Wait until we tell you that's a conspiracy bahahahhah RUSSIA did it RUSSIA did it, oh wait you are a RUSSIAN bot that's what we're gonna lay on pukes bahahah.

Facebook pulled down Antifa's D.C. site before the protests last week. It's their party, their guest list.
I don't really know why you are so surprised. Get the whole damned bunch of you crazy extremists off the public air waves it wouldn't be too soon for me.

Prison Planet.com » The Purge: Facebook now deleting alternative left-wing media pages too
View attachment 210290

Complete Censorship
OMG SORRY FOLKS THIS IS SO EXCITING IT JUST HAS TO BE SCREAMED IN CAPS ( EVEN THOUGH I THINK THAT CAP SCREAMING IS PURE LEFTIST BS). ANYWAY OMFG WE TOLD YOU LEFTIST POS LOSER FKS THEY WERE COMING FOR YOU OMFG THE IRONY!!!!

Wait until we tell you that's a conspiracy bahahahhah RUSSIA did it RUSSIA did it, oh wait you are a RUSSIAN bot that's what we're gonna lay on pukes bahahah.

What's your take OP.

Is Facebook private property that can throw off whoever they want?

Or are they a monopoly which needs government regulation and forced to allow anyone to post?

It's their website, they can ban whoever they wish.
However, if you're going to ban based on hate and violence, then there is plenty on the left to ban.

• Banned
Bahaahaahah. eat yourselve alive esp. the pukes to dumb to see when this first happened those very same losers who said nothing more than " GOOD" .....omg. KARMA gotta love it !!

First they came for ALex Jones. ( idiots who say good)

then they came for me and nobody was left buuuuuh bye bi..hes

Bahaahaahah. eat yourselve alive esp. the pukes to dumb to see when this first happened those very same losers who said nothing more than " GOOD" .....omg. KARMA gotta love it !!

Do you think all web sites should be forced to let me post on them?

I have a sign I'd like to put in your yard if so.

• Banned
However, if you're going to ban based on hate and violence, then there is plenty on the left to ban.

Because so many believe that " should be the sites right". it turns into this a " MONOPOLY" then it turns into wha tyou see happening with Jones and others.
SITES should NOT Have the right to this nec. as mentioned then it turns into " hey I don't like that avatar you have some prick on here reports it lets say" so now you are reported because that pussy hat on Obama hurts some idiots feelings". now you get banned...

Someone reports my avatar because they hate alex, now i'm banned if we keep letting these loser sites USE that as THEIR EXCUSE TO CONTROL kicking off only the rigt ( conservatives) when and how will it ever stop.

These sites should have the right to ban ANYONE with in the realm of LOGICALLY doing so.

• Banned

Do you think you should be banned because most ppl think your an asshole and that's their right to ban you because everyone else thinks your an asshole except you.

Do you think you should be banned because most ppl think your an asshole and that's their right to ban you because everyone else thinks your an asshole except you.

You could not answer my question I see. Perhaps I'll rephrase it.

Onto your question, yeah, if I upset enough people at a party or in a bar they are going to throw me out and generally not get in trouble for it.

View attachment 210290

Complete Censorship

What's your take OP.

Or are they a monopoly which needs government regulation and forced to allow anyone to post?

Do the phone companies shutoff service to people they don't like? Power companies? Grocery stores?

View attachment 210290

Complete Censorship

What's your take OP.

Do the phone companies shutoff service to people they don't like? Power companies? Grocery stores?

No they don't and you bring up a good point.

This is really an issue I am split on.

Phone companies and power companies have traditionally been or were near monopolies so they faced greater government regulation. If Ameren wants to raise our electrical rates they have to even go talk to the state. Facebook IMO is near this big. We should at least talk about the possibility of them being a monopoly and them needing some big government regulation.

The grocery store is a little different. If some jerk like me is just in there buying bananas they better let me, big government let them create a business with all these big government provided benefits of incorporation. HOWEVER, Shop Lift N' Save or whoever does not have to let me stand in their store with a bullhorn yelling love or hate for Trump. They can even throw me out for whispering Trump love or hate to ppl.

Onto your question, yeah, if I upset enough people at a party or in a bar they are going to throw me out and generally not get in trouble for it.

I was trying to make a point.

Kind of like I did with Mudwhistle, not use to seeing you over here either so you came off as one of the other tards that often come ehre being a dumb ass smart ass LOL.......

Anyway if we use that though " it's the sites right". etc where and how is the line going to be drawn I mean some get banned for doing the exact same thing a Trump hater might do .

Because so many believe that " should be the sites right". it turns into this a " MONOPOLY" then it turns into wha tyou see happening with Jones and others.
SITES should NOT Have the right to this nec. as mentioned then it turns into " hey I don't like that avatar you have some prick on here reports it lets say" so now you are reported because that pussy hat on Obama hurts some idiots feelings". now you get banned...

Someone reports my avatar because they hate alex, now i'm banned if we keep letting these loser sites USE that as THEIR EXCUSE TO CONTROL kicking off only the rigt ( conservatives) when and how will it ever stop.

These sites should have the right to ban ANYONE with in the realm of LOGICALLY doing so.
I'm guessing you got booted off FB a long time ago. Amirite?

I was trying to make a point.

Kind of like I did with Mudwhistle, not use to seeing you over here either so you came off as one of the other tards that often come ehre being a dumb ass smart ass LOL.......

Anyway if we use that though " it's the sites right". etc where and how is the line going to be drawn I mean some get banned for doing the exact same thing a Trump hater might do .

Yeah, I normally browse lightly and maybe post in the CDZ. Apparently I was ready to fight down and dirty out of the CDZ. My apologies.

In reference to "the site's rights" lets look to the real world. After all, I can't yell fire in a theater and I can't try to start a panic on Twitter either.

What private businesses have to let me voice my opinions? You or someone else had a list on here someplace.

Private businesses have to serve everyone more or less, it makes the news when they don't or don't have to.

Does the NFL have to let me wave a "fire the coach" sign if I buy a ticket? Do they have to let me hold a "I love Trump" banner? Or a "I hate Melania?" sign.

Forum List

Back