The Prophet: Stay Home if You Feel Sick

Indiana Oracle

The Truth is Hard to Find
Mar 17, 2009
NW Indiana
Does junior realize just how many kids and adults have cold, flu, flu-like symptoms on an on-going basis? Has he ever considered: 1) what will happen to the economy if people are frightened enough by this to actually do it; and 2) why we sell such quantities of products like DayQuill?

This is issue-blow-off advice. How about guidelines on determining if you are, in fact sick, with something unusual? Perhaps he is trying to further overload emergency facilities to convince the public that nationalized healthcare is needed. Certainly would not put that past Rahm E.

Obama: Stay Home If You're Sick - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Attachments

• $Obama_StuffHappens.jpg
    $Obama_StuffHappens.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Dayquill doesn't do anything except alleviate symptoms.

It boggles my mind that anyone needs to be told to stay home if they're sick. It's just common sense, whether you have the flu or just a cold. If you don't feel well stay the hell home so you don't get anyone else sick. And wash your damn hands, often, all the time - not just during cold and flu season. And stay away from that anti-bacterial stuff; plain old soap and water works just fine.

Last edited:
Does junior realize just how many kids and adults have cold, flu, flu-like symptons on an on-going basis? Has he ever considered: 1) what will happen to the economy if people are frightened enough by this to actually do it; and 2) why we sell such quantities of products like DayQuill?

This issue-blow-off advice. How about guidelines on determining if you are, in fact sick, with something unusual? Perhaps he is trying to further overload emergency facilities to convince the public that nationalized healthcare is needed. Certainly would not put that past Rahm E.

Obama: Stay Home If You're Sick - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

I love how you call him junior when he's 10 times smarter than you. Nice one jackass

Does junior realize just how many kids and adults have cold, flu, flu-like symptons on an on-going basis? Has he ever considered: 1) what will happen to the economy if people are frightened enough by this to actually do it; and 2) why we sell such quantities of products like DayQuill?

This issue-blow-off advice. How about guidelines on determining if you are, in fact sick, with something unusual? Perhaps he is trying to further overload emergency facilities to convince the public that nationalized healthcare is needed. Certainly would not put that past Rahm E.

He's trying to justify funneling a billion more into the hands of those who have most recently lined his pockets ...

... or so it seems most likely.

I'm going straight to my boss and tell him that Barrack told me I could go home cuz I got the sniffles. He better let me or I'm gonna file a grievance.

SP and KK - why would you go to work when you know you're sick?

Why the hell not, couldn't afford any days off at the time and I felt better if I worked while sick than if I was unlucky enough to have a day off while sick. Now that I have any day off when I get sick I feel it, it drags me down. I can't think straight or anything, but when I was highly active because of work I felt fine after a few hours of physical labor.

SP and KK - why would you go to work when you know you're sick?

Not like you get unlimited sick days.. and like SP said, things have to get done

So unless I am incapacitated, I go to work.... and I save the majority of my sick days for when kids are sick, because it's not like you just leave them at home alone when that happens

I don't think you people realize just how smart Obama truly is. I mean, he used to be a Community Organizer. A COMMUNITY ORGANIZER! That qualifies him for just about everything, including medicine.

I don't think you people realize just how smart Obama truly is. I mean, he used to be a Community Organizer. A COMMUNITY ORGANIZER! That qualifies him for just about everything, including medicine.

Hey! I was a resident in an alternative living situation ... does that mean I am qualified to be the pope?

SP and KK - everyone has obligations that need to be taken care of and some do feel better working rather than being still. But things won't fall apart if you miss a day or two of work because of illness.
I find it odd that you (seem) to think nothing of going in to work while sick and getting others sick, because that's what happens.

Dave, I understand the kid thing and saving sick days for them . . . . I just don't understand going into work when you're sick. Perhaps not a cold but something like the flu or strep . . . I wouldn't do that to someone else is all.

Hey! I was a resident in an alternative living situation ... does that mean I am qualified to be the pope?

Not Pope, but that does qualify you to be Obama's Homeland Security Secretary.

Not Pope, but that does qualify you to be Obama's Homeland Security Secretary.

YAY! Hmm ... first order of business ... let all the terrorists go free!

SP and KK - everyone has obligations that need to be taken care of and some do feel better working rather than being still. But things won't fall apart if you miss a day or two of work because of illness.
I find it odd that you (seem) to think nothing of going in to work while sick and getting others sick, because that's what happens.

Dave, I understand the kid thing and saving sick days for them . . . . I just don't understand going into work when you're sick. Perhaps not a cold but something like the flu or strep . . . I wouldn't do that to someone else is all.

Not everyone can sit around and do little, and not everyone can afford to take one day off ...

... also not everyone is scared of a simple bug.

Forum List

Back