The Problem With Detroit Is Niggerism

Black preacher tells the truth about his people. ..... :cool:

He mentions jp morgan helped out the detroit community with 100 million. That's a company that got billions in bailout money during the 2008 crash. A crash that jp morgan and the others helped cause in the first place. Strange he doesn't mention that. He's too busy hating his own people.

Those You Vote to Solve It Are in With the Ones Who Caused It

For decades, born-rich Whiteys Hating Whitey have brainwashed Blacks with lies about their history, making them feel that America owes them everything Whites built, so the Preppies' Pet Pitbulls either take what they can steal or demand that the 1%'s government take it from the Silent Majority and give it to them. But in America, Blacks have never been treated worse than they deserved. That judgment of them is even rejected by Conservatives, proving once again that both wings of the vulture despise, hate, and fear the unprivileged White majority.

One fraternity-house side says to excluded Whites, "We got ours, we're not going to let you get yours." The left wing of the gated community says to us, "We got ours, and we're going to give yours away."

Please don't use the "n" word. Negrofication is more descriptive. Yes , whether it be detoilet , apelanta , memphrica or filthydelphia ; all have been negrofied. Detoilet's White population is less than 10% White ; and these saps are libtarded. the Balk has commenced. White America evolves. Home rule for negrofied cities ; let them wallow away by their own demise.

, whether it be detoilet , apelanta , memphrica or filthydelphia ; all have been negrofied. Detoilet's White population is less than 10% ; the Balk has commenced. White America evolves. .
MLK Was a Coyote for Scabs

Don't forget Bokomore and Feralson.

You probably want to push plutocratic solutions, but be aware that Maumotown is the result of Right-Wing policies. The auto chiefs imported Africans from the South to break up the solidarity of the unions with a naturally incompatible element. That was also the hidden reason why the Republicans started the Civil War.

Because of control by the 1% and its spoiled-putrid heirs, only a tiny percentage of White potential is developed. We've been evolving backwards. That makes us vulnerable to the Survival of the Unfittest.

I had a hard time watching this. Black people are sick? Black people don't know how bad they are?

Nathan McCall explains black on black violence this way: "There is nothing wrong with the black man. There is something wrong with the forces that have shaped their lives." He also says that it should be no surprise that young black men kill one another. They have been constantly told that they are not fully human, that their lives do not matter. So, they feel like this; "If my life does not matter, then neither does yours." And so they feel they can take another life.

It is the forces that have shaped the lives of black Americans that are evil, violent and sick. The forces that have shaped their lives are full of self-professed superiority and greed.

The spiritual problem here is the violent, hateful history of white people. They are the ones who brought blacks here and treated them like animals - beating, raping, maiming, lynching (and all while calling themselves Christian). Did we not see the movie Roots? Did we not see the movie Birth of a Nation?

Did not the enslavers teach violence to the enslaved? Did not the enslavers teach them to hate? Did not the enslavers act more like animals than anyone else? Did not the enslavers reap what they sowed when slaves who had been pushed too far revolted?

I know black people who are spiritually strong enough to withstand racism on a daily basis. I know black people who are spiritually strong enough to love and forgive their enemies.I know black people who are spiritually strong enough to stand on the street corners and pray for their communities. I know black people who would put this black pastor to shame. I know black people who would cry to see another black person speak about their people this way.

I had a hard time watching this. Black people are sick? Black people don't know how bad they are?

Nathan McCall explains black on black violence this way: "There is nothing wrong with the black man. There is something wrong with the forces that have shaped their lives." He also says that it should be no surprise that young black men kill one another. They have been constantly told that they are not fully human, that their lives do not matter. So, they feel like this; "If my life does not matter, then neither does yours." And so they feel they can take another life.

It is the forces that have shaped the lives of black Americans that are evil, violent and sick. The forces that have shaped their lives are full of self-professed superiority and greed.

The spiritual problem here is the violent, hateful history of white people. They are the ones who brought blacks here and treated them like animals - beating, raping, maiming, lynching (and all while calling themselves Christian). Did we not see the movie Roots? Did we not see the movie Birth of a Nation?

Did not the enslavers teach violence to the enslaved? Did not the enslavers teach them to hate? Did not the enslavers act more like animals than anyone else? Did not the enslavers reap what they sowed when slaves who had been pushed too far revolted?

I know black people who are spiritually strong enough to withstand racism on a daily basis. I know black people who are spiritually strong enough to love and forgive their enemies.I know black people who are spiritually strong enough to stand on the street corners and pray for their communities. I know black people who would put this black pastor to shame. I know black people who would cry to see another black person speak about their people this way.

The same type of person who would read this and gleefully accept it as truth would likely be offended by the theories about white people by individuals like Tim Wise and Andrew Hacker.

In essence this a troll thread.

Forum List

Back