The Powell Memo

The first current era quantum leaps for corporate dominion over the United States were Kissinger's 1972/73 recommendations to Nixon that Arabs be permitted to triple the price of oil - overnight instead of gradually. Who did Kissinger work for outside his professorial duties before entering government:

Rockefeller.

Your post encourages me. This is a battle I've fought since about 1982 when it became apparent Reagan was a bobbleheaded cocksucker and shill for Don Regan's people.

Last edited:
The first current era quantum leaps for corporate dominion over the United States were Kissinger's 1972/73 recommendations to Nixon that Arabs be permitted to triple the price of oil - overnight instead of gradually. Who did Kissinger work for outside his professorial duties before entering government:

Rockefeller.

Your post encourages me. This is a battle I've fought since about 1982 when it became apparent Reagan was a bobbleheaded cocksucker and shill for Don Regan's people.

You and maybe one other may be the only ones who know about this or will take the time to understand. I expect most will read the OP only then channel Hannity or Maddow. If these people were so damned interested in REALLY seeing what has happened to lead to this moment, they'd turn off those pitiful, squeeky TV news shows and close those sad newspapers and get the answers. But they're more interested in seeing "their" side winning while we all lose.

Obama can't fart untill Goldman Sachs tells him which direction to face.

And the whole of Washingstan, District of Criminals, is entrenched in the same corporate hostage situation.

Suprised the heck out of me. I thought we were electing a communist, and we got Mussolinis economic policies. General Electric...Big Ag...Big Auto...Big Enviro Corp...

Forum List

Back