The Politricks of Outsourcing: 1.4 Million Jobs POOF!

Americans get sick and die. sad but factual. Thanks to the Democrats and President Obama this uncivilized appraoch will end.

Only if the EPA is not defunded.

Why do you hate America enough to want to turn it into a polluted cesspool with all the accompanying illnesses and deaths?

I have always said that the right was jealous of China's lack of EPA regs.

That is changing in China now due to massive pollution.

Last edited:
1.4 Million Jobs Outsourced | Campaign Money Watch

1.4 Million Jobs Outsourced

More than 1.4 million jobs were outsourced due to trade policies since 1994 in the nine states in which the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has spent nearly $5.7 million on attack ads in Senate races from October 5th to October 12th, 2010. The group also found that more than 184,000 jobs were lost to outsourcing in the 22 congressional districts in which the Chamber has spent $4.8 million on political ads in the same time period. Press Release

Senate Races

Race Jobs Lost Target Beneficiary Chamber Ad Spending
CO-Senate 35,383 Michael Bennet Ken Buck $500,000
CT-Senate 87,500 Richard Blumenthal Linda McMahon $500,000
FL-Senate 144,600 Charlie Crist Marco Rubio $1,000,000
IL-Senate 272,017 Alexi Giannoulis Mark Kirk $500,000
MO-Senate 102,608 Robin Carnahan Roy Blunt $259,375
NH-Senate 23,017 Paul Hodes Kelly Ayotte $1,005,056
PA-Senate 299,508 Joe Sestak Pat Toomey $498,500
WI-Senate 81,958 Russ Feingold Ron Johnson $248,500
TOTAL 1,433,083 $5,685,056

House Races

Race Jobs Lost Target Beneficiary Chamber Ad Spending
CA-11 1,765 Jerry McNerney David Harmer $262,268
CO-04 6,327 Betsy Markey Cory Gardner $250,000
FL-08 1,529 Alan Grayson Dan Webster $250,000
FL-24 101 Suzanne Kosmas Sandy Adams $250,000
IA-03 4,253 Leonard Boswell Brad Zaun $183,026
IL-10 9,718 Dan Seals Robert Dold $100,000
IL-11 5,701 Debbie Halvorson Adam Kinzinger $300,000
KS-03 1,321 Stephene Moore Kevin Yoder $172,864
ND-AL 3,850 Earl Pomeroy Rick Berg $273,525
NJ-12 8,451 Rush Holt Scott Sipprelle $150,000
NM-01 5,592 Martin Heinrich Jon Barela $244,598
NM-02 5,852 Harry Teague Steven Pearce $239,739
NV-03 1,150 Dina Titus Joe Heck $350,000
OH-15 2,932 Mary Jo Kiloy Steve Stivers $261,735
OH-16 12,181 John Boccieri James Renacci $172,175
OH-17 17,245 Tim Ryan James Graham $102,855
OH-18 11,410 Zack Space Bob Gibbs $29,245
PA-03 12,376 Kathy Dahlkemper Mike Kelly $248,500
PA-10 11,979 Chris Carney Tom Marino $248,500
PA-12 22,511 Mark Critz Tim Burns $248,556
VA-05 24,171 Tom Perriello Robert Hurt $197,002
WI-07 13,814 Julie Lassa Sean Duffy $266,593
TOTALS 184,229 $4,801,181

*Job loss data provided by the Trade Adjustment Assistance Database built by Public Citizen.

**Data on U.S. Chamber of Commerce spending available through the Federal Election Commission.

PAID FOR BY PUBLIC CAMPAIGN ACTION FUND'S CAMPAIGN MONEY WATCH. NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR POLITICAL PARTY.

You recognize the fallacy of this, right? I mean, a two year old could see it.

Americans get sick and die. sad but factual. Thanks to the Democrats and President Obama this uncivilized appraoch will end.

Thanks to the Democrats and Obama people aren't going to get sick and die?? Glory be! Maybe he really is the Messiah!

The GOP has always been a fraudulent organization riddled with closet homosexuals and sexual deviants.

No I don't see it Rabbi, please bestow us with your wisdom

Jobs disappear all the time. Jobs are also created all the time. How many jobs were created during the same period? How many of those jobs came as a result of outsourcing?

What is this question day? You said the chart was wrong even a child could see it but you are unable to explain it? C'mon Rabbi, tell us why it's wrong using a string of words that ends with a period. Go 'head!

No I don't see it Rabbi, please bestow us with your wisdom

Jobs disappear all the time. Jobs are also created all the time. How many jobs were created during the same period? How many of those jobs came as a result of outsourcing?

What is this question day? You said the chart was wrong even a child could see it but you are unable to explain it? C'mon Rabbi, tell us why it's wrong using a string of words that ends with a period. Go 'head!

Um, no I didnt say the chart was wrong. I asked whether you recognized the fallacy of the argument.
Obviously the answer was no. That's all.

And Obamacare will kill jobs even faster.

There is no such thing as Obamacare. It's a made up term to try and denigrate or "Carter'ize" the President.

Even Nixon wanted national healthcare.

Nothing will come close to that job killing champion, President Bush in his final year of office.

Lost jobs are due to the lack of enforcement of trade policy through the WTO.

House Approves Trade Sanctions Bill but Obama Hedges on Chinese Currency Manipulation
On September 29, 2010 the House approved a trade sanctions bill targeted at China for their grossly undervalued currency by an overwhelming majority. In such a time where bipartisanship is rare it is prudent to ask why this bill garnered abundant support from both sides of the political aisle.

Then President Bill Clinton claimed that the agreement allowing China into the WTO, which was negotiated during his administration, "creates a win-win result for both countries". He argued that exports to China "now support hundreds of thousands of American jobs" and that "these figures can grow substantially with the new access to the Chinese market the WTO agreement creates". Others in the White House, such as Kenneth Liberthal, the special advisor to the president and senior director for Asia affairs at the National Security Council, echoed Clinton's assessments.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1tHV_fztR4&feature=related"]Al Gore Pushing NAFTA[/ame]

Last edited:

Um, no I didnt say the chart was wrong. I asked whether you recognized the fallacy of the argument.

Please tell everyone Rabbi where the fallacy is! Everyone is waiting with baited breath!! C'mon and explain what a two year old can understand but it's taking you 3 posts so far to explain it. C'mon I believe in you Rabbi!

Why do Republicans work so hard to move jobs to China?

Did you see how they apologize to BP?

They threaten to secede. Good. They should go to China. They only build up that country and tear down this one. They can go there and teach us bad Americans how it's good to work for 40 cents an hour.

And if you say, "Why move jobs to China?", they call you a racist. "Don't you like the Chinese?" I just like America more.

rdean,

The leaders of the GOP will give BP execs a collective blow-job by lowering their taxes, if and when GOP control the US government.

Calling bullshit on you, silly ass. The company that I work for is a Russian steel company, the neighbor works for a German solar manufacturer, and there is a company from Scotland installing hundreds of windmills east of the gorge.

All manage to work with the EPA, and all are making a profit. And all are surprised at the quality of the American Worker.

You mean you work for a Russian Steel Company that has OUTSOURCED JOBS TO THE U.S.??!?!?!!!!!!

And his neighbor stole one from a GERMAN and a bunch of other people stole jobs from the Scots.

There's a whole lotta stealin' goin on!

Please tell everyone Rabbi where the fallacy is! Everyone is waiting with baited breath!! C'mon and explain what a two year old can understand but it's taking you 3 posts so far to explain it. C'mon I believe in you Rabbi!

Um, I already did.

Forum List

Back