The politics of slavery

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
The Forgotten History of Britain's White Slaves in America

Generation after generation of school kids were indoctrinated into a belief of black victimhood long before political correctness became the dominant ideology of our public school system.

The history and suffering of the poor white working class in America has been hidden and completely ignored by our public schools in order to promote black victimhood aka....the politics of black victimhood.

Articles: The Forgotten History of Britain's White Slaves in America

https://www.amazon.com/White-Cargo-Forgotten-History-Britains/dp/0814742963&tag=ff0d01-20

'For a half century or more, black people have labored under the spell of what Jesse Lee Peterson calls the alchemists. These are the race hustlers, media hacks, politicians, community organizers and the like who promise to fundamentally transform America. The transformation they promise, however, produces only fools gold unearned benefits like welfare, food stamps, subsidized housing, payouts from lawsuits, and maybe one day even reparations. Worse, to secure these counterfeit goods, recipients have to sacrifice something of infinite value: the sanctity of the two-parent family. It is a devils bargain. To make this experiment work, the alchemists have created an ungodly and unhealthy environment, one in which the white population is made to feel guilty and the black population made to feel angry. The pattern in this is simple: children black or white when deprived of fathers, grow up angry at their parents. White children displace their anger in a thousand different directions. Black children channel theirs, for the most part, in a single destructive direction towards and against white people. The alchemists encourage them to do this, enable them, and even reward them. This anger fuels the system and pays the alchemists bills.

The perverse genius of liberalism has been its ability to capture black anger and project it outwards towards anyone, black or white, who resists the Democratic agenda. By encouraging a resentful dependency, liberals have instituted a new kind of slavery in the black community as emotionally shackling as the physical slavery that first brought Africans to America.'

https://www.amazon.com/Antidote-Healing-America-Poison-Victimhood/dp/1942475004&tag=ff0d01-20

51bDLGrp55L._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
your post interests me. I grew up in a very protestant and republican town----back then.
BUT my parents were liberal democrats----back then. The suffering I learned about
was impoverished sweat shop workers and also oppressed blacks who got the lousiest
jobs. My childhood impression was------white republican protestants DID NOT CARE.
I think that their kids now call themselves democrats------and still DON'T CARE

An indentured servant or indentured labor is an employee (indenturee) within a system of unfree labor who is bound by a contract (indenture) to work for a particular employer for a fixed period. The employer is often permitted to assign the labor of an indenturee to a third party. Indenturees usually enter into an indenture for a specific payment or other benefit or to meet a legal obligation, such as debt bondage. Upon completion of the contract, indentured servants were granted freedom and occasionally plots of land. In many countries, systems of indentured labor have now been outlawed. Indentured servitude - Wikipedia

Genesis 29:18
Jacob was in love with Rachel and said, “I’ll work for you seven years in return for your younger daughter Rachel.”

tumblr_mvg0pyqPgh1slqff1o1_400.gif
01_001.jpg

Milla-Bondage.jpg

Forum List

Back