The Politics of Destruction; surge in cop killings sign Progessives tearing apart the social fabric

Look at this mess. Cops dying all over the place. is it the Left's position people are just fed up with unjustified killiongs by cops?
if that's the case why now? did cops just start killing innocent people because they dont like a Black President???
of course not; what is going on is Progessive RACIAL ARSONIST POLICIES AND PANDERING ARE GETTING PEOPLE KILLED

THE LEFT always tears apart the social fabric of the nation when they are in power.
"Cops dying all over the place".......ok, sounds serious. How many police officers have died in the line of duty in the last week...the last month..the last year. What is the % of increase compared to last year...last decade? Give us some figures to fit the outrage.
28 so far this year. 32 at this time last year.......which, incidentally was a 90% increase over 2013.

So basically, since the Ferguon riots, we have had a massive increase of police killings, many NOT IN THE LINE OF DUTY, but outright executions.

So where is the decrease?
Bingo. Cop executions are up, and pretty obviously thugslivesmatter are behind it.

Lol an Obama fluffer calls me an idiot.
I would never assume the duties of your household...
Sorry I'm not queer and I am positive if Obama told you to blow him. You would ask how many times! Gruber hit the nail on the head with you. Lol
I wasn't speaking of you...lol.
Then who were you referring to? Since you quoted that right after my statement.
Who else lives in your household other than males???
I live a lone dumbass. Like I said, I'm not queer so leave your fantasies in your feeble minded head.

Look at this mess. Cops dying all over the place. is it the Left's position people are just fed up with unjustified killiongs by cops?
if that's the case why now? did cops just start killing innocent people because they dont like a Black President???
of course not; what is going on is Progessive RACIAL ARSONIST POLICIES AND PANDERING ARE GETTING PEOPLE KILLED

THE LEFT always tears apart the social fabric of the nation when they are in power.
Perps unarmed dying all over the place, yet, police deaths are down compared to previous years....Police kill because some cops feel empowered to do as they please, just like cop killers....yet the cop killers have no union to lie for them...
WRONG!!!!

28 so far this year. 32 at this time last year.......which, incidentally was a 90% increase over 2013.

So basically, since the Ferguon riots, we have had a massive increase of police killings, many NOT IN THE LINE OF DUTY.

Admitally you are more adapt at being ignorant
What does this phrase mean, and more importantly do you see the irony? If you're black, that's still no excuse.
I understand that English is difficult for you...or were you attempting to be enlightened...lol.
Maybe there's an ebonics board where you could communicate with others on your level.
In other words you attributed a mistaken keystroke to be an indicator of race...failed analogy...lol.

Being made the ass, you now want to further your failed analogy and attribute the mistaken keystroke to "ebonics".

Can't even consider you an asset to racists, even they are coming up with more intelligent responses.

I would never assume the duties of your household...
Sorry I'm not queer and I am positive if Obama told you to blow him. You would ask how many times! Gruber hit the nail on the head with you. Lol
I live a lone dumbass. Like I said, I'm not queer so leave your fantasies in your feeble minded head.
Your mom moved out???...well great.

Shooting deaths of officers are actually down 13 percent compared with the same January-to-September period in 2014. There were 30 shootings last year and 26 this year. Those figures include state and local officers, as well as federal agents. The figures also include two accidental shootings, Groeninger said. Suicides are not included.

Are more police getting killed on the job? A look at law enforcement deaths across the US

Your mom moved out???...well great.
Yeah, and she told me never argue with an idiot. So good bye.

What does this phrase mean, and more importantly do you see the irony? If you're black, that's still no excuse.
I understand that English is difficult for you...or were you attempting to be enlightened...lol.
Maybe there's an ebonics board where you could communicate with others on your level.
In other words you attributed a mistaken keystroke to be an indicator of race...failed analogy...lol.

Being made the ass, you now want to further your failed analogy and attribute the mistaken keystroke to "ebonics".

Can't even consider you an asset to racists, even they are coming up with more intelligent responses.
There are typos and keystrokes, but I've little doubt you actually pronounce 'admittedly' as 'admitally' and 'adept' as 'adapt'. Don't use words which you can neither write nor pronounce. It is surely limiting in your case, but as they say, better to thought a fool than to speak {write} and remove all doubt.

Ah, the irony of ignorance, eh?

There are typos and keystrokes, but I've little doubt you actually pronounce 'admittedly' as 'admitally' and 'adept' as 'adapt'. Don't use words which you can neither write nor pronounce. It is surely limiting in your case, but as they say, better to thought a fool than to speak {write} and remove all doubt.

Ah, the irony of ignorance, eh?
So you have jumped from race to ebonics and totally abandoned both positions when both were destroyed as fallacies.
Tell you what foreigner, this won't be my last typo while using a cell phone keypad; however, please continue to conflate it with race...
Do you wish to continue to be a horse's ass???...seems second nature to you.

What makes you sure without knowing a motive?
Spidey sense?
It was stated by the sheriff that the cop was only killed because he was a cop. Farrakhan is out telling his followers to kill cops. Put two and two together.

He supposed that right after he said there was no motive as of yet. He may have well been killed because he was a cop but nothing was said of Farrakhan. You're trying to make it into something that hasn't been proven.
So Farrakhan tells his followers that he needs 10,000 people to kill cops, but that cop's death had nothing to do with it. Proves blacks are as ignorant as some on here say they are. Are you black?
So you think Farrakhan represents all blacks? That's pretty dumb.
He is a buddy of Obama, which in a liberals mind he can't do wrong. So yes Farrakhan represents your party. You should've woke up when Gruber said Obama thinks Obama care supporters were idiots, but you supported Gruber and Obama. So you have no creditability to call others dumb.

Damn, that's stupid.

It was stated by the sheriff that the cop was only killed because he was a cop. Farrakhan is out telling his followers to kill cops. Put two and two together.

He supposed that right after he said there was no motive as of yet. He may have well been killed because he was a cop but nothing was said of Farrakhan. You're trying to make it into something that hasn't been proven.
So Farrakhan tells his followers that he needs 10,000 people to kill cops, but that cop's death had nothing to do with it. Proves blacks are as ignorant as some on here say they are. Are you black?
He is a buddy of Obama, which in a liberals mind he can't do wrong. So yes Farrakhan represents your party. You should've woke up when Gruber said Obama thinks Obama care supporters were idiots, but you supported Gruber and Obama. So you have no creditability to call others dumb.

Damn, that's stupid.
I know the truth does make you look stupid. Do you support Farrakhan, or are you against Obama for once?

Damn, that's stupid.
I know the truth does make you look stupid. Do you support Farrakhan, or are you against Obama for once?
You're too stupid to realize how stupid you look.
Why are you a racist and support the killing of unarmed U.S. citizens???...

Damn, that's stupid.
Supporting Brown a thief that got what he deserved after charging the cop? The cop that shot the unarmed man in Charleston is awaiting a murder trail. Why are you supporting people that will shoot cops in the back of the head?

Damn, that's stupid.
Supporting Brown a thief that got what he deserved after charging the cop? The cop that shot the unarmed man in Charleston is awaiting a murder trail. Why are you supporting people that will shoot cops in the back of the head?
Who said anything about Brown...why are you attempting to use this to justify murder???

Damn, that's stupid.

Again, you demonstrate the right wing disconnect from reality. If half the things you claim or fear were true, I would be a right winger too. No need to say this for the sane, but for you I will say that Farrakhan and Obama are no where near the same, and only a brainwashed teabagger would try to make that comparison.

Damn, that's stupid.
Who said anything about Brown...why are you attempting to use this to justify murder???
I'm saying that people like Brown represent a lot of the unarmed people getting shot. If you don't want a cop to shoot you, don't make him feel like his life is in danger. There are some bad cops, but Farrakhan calling for 10,000 of his supporters to kill cops is horrible. With the killings starting looks like Farrakhan's wish is starting to be granted. Obama and his administration is silent. Farrakhan is one of Obama's buddies and Obama is the leader of the democrat party.

Damn, that's stupid.

Again, you demonstrate the right wing disconnect from reality. If half the things you claim or fear were true, I would be a right winger too. No need to say this for the sane, but for you I will say that Farrakhan and Obama are no where near the same, and only a brainwashed teabagger would try to make that comparison.
Did Farrakhan not ask that he want 10,000 of his followers to commit murder?

Damn, that's stupid.

Did Farrakhan not ask that he want 10,000 of his followers to commit murder?

No Idea what Farrakhan might have done. No matter what he may or may not have said, do you think he has any control over our president or anybody else other than a few of his most adamant followers? That's just stupid.

The social fabric has been in tatters for a long time. The libs are just taking advantage of the rips.

So with 2013 being a record low year for cops being killed in the line of duty.....are liberals to be credited?

Damn, that's stupid.
I'm saying that people like Brown represent a lot of the unarmed people getting shot. If you don't want a cop to shoot you, don't make him feel like his life is in danger. There are some bad cops, but Farrakhan calling for 10,000 of his supporters to kill cops is horrible. With the killings starting looks like Farrakhan's wish is starting to be granted. Obama and his administration is silent. Farrakhan is one of Obama's buddies and Obama is the leader of the democrat party.
So Brown represents a lot of the people getting shot???...that's the fifth level of stupidity in the depths of hell.
Unarmed people with their hands up and standing still are murdered; the victim of an auto accident asking for help was gunned down.
Yeah...they were all thugs.

Forum List

Back