The PEOPLE are the ones being screwed

On one hand we got Obamacare that's damn near impossible for people to afford and on other hand we Trumpcare that cuts medicaid for the elderly and poor and raises rates as you get older. Why is it the 300 million people in this country are the ones that get screwed while politicians make their pals in the health care industry get RICH?
To me the distinction is that Obamacare was well intentioned. I didn't like the means, but the intent was to offer universal coverage, and it's undeniable that is a worthy goal. Trumpcare is just about being able to crow that the House actually passed something. LOL

Doesn't look like Americans can be happy anymore. They rank near the top among the most depressed unhappy Citizens on earth. And that's very interesting, considering the US is the wealthiest nation in the world. Most Americans seem to enjoy, and desperately wanna be outraged and hateful.

No matter what happens, they seem to be miserable. There's just no pleasing them. Maybe some in the world are right about Americans. They're fat and spoiled rotten. It kinda does prove the notion that having a lot of money doesn't necessarily guarantee happiness. The US is a perfect example of that.

Doesn't look like Americans can be happy anymore. They rank near the top among the most depressed unhappy Citizens on earth. And that's very interesting, considering the US is the wealthiest nation in the world. Most Americans seem to enjoy, and desperately wanna be outraged and hateful.

No matter what happens, they seem to be miserable. There's just no pleasing them. Maybe some in the world are right about Americans. They're fat and spoiled rotten. It kinda does prove the notion that having a lot of money doesn't necessarily guarantee happiness. The US is a perfect example of that.
I suspect that the wealthy ones that are reflected in the statistic that says the US is the wealthiest nation are not the ones who are depressed (unless it's out of guilt).

I suspect that the wealthy ones that are reflected in the statistic that says the US is the wealthiest nation are not the ones who are depressed (unless it's out of guilt).

It just seems that no matter what happens, most Americans are gonna be outraged and hateful. They appear to enjoy being miserable at this point. The US has become a very angry unhappy place. I think a lot of it is the greed, but i think most of it is that they're being systematically programmed to hate. Check out this video if you have time. It's very interesting.

On one hand we got Obamacare that's damn near impossible for people to afford and on other hand we Trumpcare that cuts medicaid for the elderly and poor and raises rates as you get older. Why is it the 300 million people in this country are the ones that get screwed while politicians make their pals in the health care industry get RICH?
We have sat back passively and let them get away with it. We have allowed their Un-Constitutional acts become 'the norm' and 'acceptable'.

Every experienced parent knows it is easier to correct a child when they 1st do something 'bad' than allow them to get away with it later. It has been / is the same thing with out politicians.

Can you imagine what fiery resistance and complete lack of cooperation we would get back from (probably almost) EVERY member of Congress if we stood up, pointed out that they are violating the Constitution by exempting themselves from the laws they pass, and demand it all end - that they also fall under the laws of this country - to accept Obamacare, for example? There would be a new 'revolution' in this country - the people versus the politicians.

I think it is something that needs to be done, though. It is past time that WE THE PEOPLE - who make up the government and were intended to from the very birth of this nation - stand up, hold accountable and take control of our nation back from the political / politician class who have appointed themselves our 'RULERS' rather than what they have always been meant to be - 'SERVANTS of the people'.

How much of other people's bills do I have to pay? It would be nice to have a number so I can plan accordingly vs being constantly told MORE MORE.
I'm sure you're in a tax bracket where it won't matter.

You know nothing nitwit.
Are you suggesting that you're an ignoramus who somehow found success?

My left pinky is smarter than you, go flip your burgers.

Because the Republican'ts were able to convince a minority of voters to vote against their own best interest. And the dopes did. That's it.

As long as a large enough group can be convinced to vote against their own best interests the rest is mute.
They got him brainwashed he will never vote Democrat. Best we can hope is he doesn't show up to vote at all.

Because the Republican'ts were able to convince a minority of voters to vote against their own best interest. And the dopes did. That's it.

As long as a large enough group can be convinced to vote against their own best interests the rest is mute.
They got him brainwashed he will never vote Democrat. Best we can hope is he doesn't show up to vote at all.
Bet all ya want I love voting. I look forward to it!

Forum List

Back