The pathological liar known as Big Fat Don is driven from the stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

In an epic display of petulance by the Orange Buffoon the persistence of a couple of reporters at yesterday's daily "Big Fat Don Show" drove the Moron-in-Chief off the stage.

Was it because he was embarrassed to be called out for his juvenile behavior regarding testing metrics?

Or was it because he knew the signs behind him proclaiming the US as the leader in testing were lying propaganda?

Only the Liar-in-Chief knows for sure.

I knew it wouldn't take long for the Chinese propagandists to hit the message boards this morning defending the Chinese news.
yep, it is chinese propoganda to notice your fearless president is afraid of questions . Little bitch just walks off stage like the bitch he is. You should be proud. I guess littel bitches like and respect little bitches dont they.

I knew it wouldn't take long for the Chinese propagandists to hit the message boards this morning defending the Chinese news.
Chinese did not make Trump show he is a coward and punk or run away from some female reporters.

In an epic display of petulance by the Orange Buffoon the persistence of a couple of reporters at yesterday's daily "Big Fat Don Show" drove the Moron-in-Chief off the stage.

Was it because he was embarrassed to be called out for his juvenile behavior regarding testing metrics?

Or was it because he knew the signs behind him proclaiming the US as the leader in testing were lying propaganda?

Only the Liar-in-Chief knows for sure.
It's almost like a mother who says her murderous son didn't do it. Everyone knows he did it. He was even caught on tape. But mom refuses to believe her son is bad. This is what Trump supporters are like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back