The pathetic left wing hippies CELEBRATED when our marxist president made contact with Castro....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They crush Trump for contacting the Taiwan president and being the first president for contacting a Taiwan prime minister for the first time since 1979.

---------------------------------------------------------
The Taiwanese leader “offered her congratulations” to Trump and the two leaders “noted the close economic, political, and security ties exists between Taiwan and the United States,” according to a statement from Trump’s team.

Tsai's office said in its on statement that the pair spoke for about 10 minutes and also discussed the regional issues.

"During the call President Tsai and President-elect Trump, besides having an intimate and relaxed conversation, also shared their views and concepts on future important policy points," a translation of the statement read. "In particular, to promote the domestic economy and strengthen national defense, allowing the people better lives and a guarantee of security. The two briefly exchanged opinions on the situation in the Asia region."

Trump makes history with phone call to Taiwan leader

The liberals are yelling because it OFFENDS CHIIIINA!!!!!!!

They clearly support China all while they shout for HUMAN RIGHTS and concerns for the PLANET.

LOL at their hypocrisy.

Well, I heard Taiwan called HIM, and Conway says he is aware that it was against protocol and that it would piss China off, but he took the call anyway.
So he pissed China off on purpose.
I think we better hang on to our hats, folks. The voters wanted a shake up, and we're seemingly going to get it.

Well, I heard Taiwan called HIM, and Conway says he is aware that it was against protocol and that it would piss China off, but he took the call anyway.
I think we better hang on to our hats, folks. The voters wanted a shake up, and we're seemingly going to get it.
You praised obama for making contact with cuba. Have they set their dissidents free or acknowledged their crimes against humanity?

Has China?

Oh, that is right. You do not care about those subjects. You just claim you do.

Good. If that kind of shit shakes people up then they need to be shaken up. China will continue to export their crap.

You praised obama for making contact with cuba. Have they set their dissidents free or acknowledged their crimes against humanity?

Has China?

You praised obama for making contact with cuba.
I did?
Taiwan doesn't have to do with human rights, btw, at least not directly. China is REAL pissed at Taiwan for refusing to join Communist China. In '79, when the US began talking to China again, we said we were going to continue to trade with Democratic Taiwan and consider them an ally, but we would respect China's wishes by not dealing with them diplomatically. Don't ask me how that makes sense, but that was the agreement.
Not dealing with them diplomatically means, our leader not talking to Taiwan's leader.
All I care about is not losing key allies and trading partners that keep our economy and domestic peace afloat. If Trump can do that in his novel new way, fine. From what I've heard, China is a rather large and strategic force to be reckoned with, and perhaps Trump should be a little careful about poking the bear--or dragon.

China has been acting like an asshole for a while now.

One thing they respect is power. I don't believe Trump is going to take their shit. They don't have a military that can stand up to us. If we stop importing their cheap shit and build new factories in India and Africa, the Chinks will be at war over their own rice fields in 10 years.

Has China?

"You praised obama for making contact with cuba." WTF is wrong with you? OldLady didn't say that, you stupid twit.

Has China?

I did?
Taiwan doesn't have to do with human rights, btw, at least not directly. China is REAL pissed at Taiwan for refusing to join Communist China. In '79, when the US began talking to China again, we said we were going to continue to trade with Democratic Taiwan and consider them an ally, but we would respect China's wishes by not dealing with them diplomatically. Don't ask me how that makes sense, but that was the agreement.
Not dealing with them diplomatically means, our leader not talking to Taiwan's leader.
All I care about is not losing key allies and trading partners that keep our economy and domestic peace afloat. If Trump can do that in his novel new way, fine. From what I've heard, China is a rather large and strategic force to be reckoned with, and perhaps Trump should be a little careful about poking the bear--or dragon.
You seem pissed too that Taiwan did not join communist China.

You have to look at these things by how much an action by the president will inflame international tensions. Normalizing relations with Cuba is deescalation, jumping blindly into the political war that exists between China and Taiwan has the potential to inflame tensions. We are in for a long road of diplomatic fuckups that will leave us with more enemies and fewer friends.

Has China?

I did?
You seem pissed too that Taiwan did not join communist China.
? You misunderstood. Just trying to shed a speck of light on the topic YOU brought up.

China has been acting like an asshole for a while now.

One thing they respect is power. I don't believe Trump is going to take their shit. They don't have a military that can stand up to us. If we stop importing their cheap shit and build new factories in India and Africa, the Chinks will be at war over their own rice fields in 10 years.
I'm just hoping they limit the war to their own rice fields. I'm not so sure of that, but I hope you're right.

I'm just hoping they limit the war to their own rice fields. I'm not so sure of that, but I hope you're right.

The Chinese and Russians are NOT friends. Even the brilliant Karl Marx's Dogma couldn't bring them together.

Their military can't possibly stand up to ours. If they get stupid, we'll crush them without a single boot getting dirty. They will have no ally.

Congrats Trump! There's no reason for us to not have a diplomatic relationship with Taiwan. And if that pisses the Chinese off, so be it. They need us more than we need them.

They crush Trump for contacting the Taiwan president and being the first president for contacting a Taiwan prime minister for the first time since 1979.

The Taiwanese leader “offered her congratulations” to Trump and the two leaders “noted the close economic, political, and security ties exists between Taiwan and the United States,” according to a statement from Trump’s team.

Tsai's office said in its on statement that the pair spoke for about 10 minutes and also discussed the regional issues.

"During the call President Tsai and President-elect Trump, besides having an intimate and relaxed conversation, also shared their views and concepts on future important policy points," a translation of the statement read. "In particular, to promote the domestic economy and strengthen national defense, allowing the people better lives and a guarantee of security. The two briefly exchanged opinions on the situation in the Asia region."

They clearly support China all while they shout for HUMAN RIGHTS and concerns for the PLANET.

LOL at their hypocrisy.
I think we all need to get use to this...

'This' being the Left and it's media criticizing EVERYTHING Trump does, yet over the eight long years of Big Ears, those same people lauded and praised EVERYTHING Obama did.

One would think all Americans would see the obvious bias and distortion, but one would be wrong.

LOL at their hypocrisy.

'This' being the Left and it's media criticizing EVERYTHING Trump does, yet over the eight long years of Big Ears, those same people lauded and praised EVERYTHING Obama did.

One would think all Americans would see the obvious bias and distortion, but one would be wrong.
To be fair, I'm sure the last time Obama made a diplomatic move that caused the largest country in the world to issue a statement denouncing it, the media covered it, as well.
Actually, his calling Pakistan worried me more. Pakistan's got some bad juju going on. What in hell was THAT about?

LOL at their hypocrisy.

I think most of America does see it. With the exception of the mass numbers of the mobs in echo chambers.

The left still don't get it and never will. The same stupid losers still play the same game. They just cannot believe that their full proof plan that has worked so well on Herman Cain and allen west and Bush's legacy was going to work on a so called moron like Trump.

Do you know the left still believe that he is bad business man?

Sigh.....

Yes, if we thought the attacks on an asshole like Bush was bad.......

We ain't seen nothing...

LOL at their hypocrisy.
Hey Bird Breath, tells us all you known about the period between 1949 and today regarding the juggling act in US/Chinese diplomacy which has now been compromised by that fucking fat narcissistic egomaniac! Cheep, cheep Bird Boi!

let china sell their crap to Cuba or Venezuela

let china sell their crap to Cuba or Venezuela
Those are brave words. Could have a sobering effect if this was disrupted, the largest importer of goods to the US, btw. IF. I'm not going nuts here, but I think there is reason to stop, look, and listen before crossing that road.

Top 10 US Imports from China

China's exports to the US amounted to
$502.7 billion or 21.8% of its overall imports.
1. Electronic equipment: $135.9 billion
2. Machinery: $106.9 billion
3. Furniture, lighting, signs: $30.9 billion
4. Toys, games: $25.7 billion
5. Footwear: $18 billion
6. Knit or crochet clothing: $16.9 billion
7. Plastics: $15.5 billion
8. Clothing (not knit or crochet): $15.3 billion
9. Vehicles: $13.8 billion
10. Medical, technical equipment: $11.4 billion

Top US Imports

LOL at their hypocrisy.

To be fair, I'm sure the last time Obama made a diplomatic move that caused the largest country in the world to issue a statement denouncing it, the media covered it, as well.
Actually, his calling Pakistan worried me more. Pakistan's got some bad juju going on. What in hell was THAT about?
I know, huh?

Trump's call to Pakistan is pretty eyeball raising --

I had do a double take after reading this Pakistan's Press Information Department release:

"Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif called President-elect USA Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory. President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long.

Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems. It will be an honor and I will personally do it. Feel free to call me any time even before 20th January that is before I assume my office.
On being invited to visit Pakistan by the Prime Minister, Mr. Trump said that he would love to come to a fantastic country, fantastic place of fantastic people. Please convey to the Pakistani people that they are amazing and all Pakistanis I have known are exceptional people, said Mr. Donald Trump."

Oh my.

New Topics

Forum List

Back