The "OZONE HOLE" scam was the pre-curser to the Global Warmists movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is ignoring factors. You had no problem assembling the data with which to make your bullshit claims. You didn't produce that on your own. It has been shown here repeatedly that none of the natural ozone breakdown factors changed levels in a manner that might account for the increased ozone depletion. You've been told this before yet you carry on.

That makes you a fucking TROLL. Fuck off TROLL

So then you can provide a published paper in which the natural factors were seriously considered and shown to not be an issue? Is that what you are claiming...So lets see the paper...prove that you aren't a lying troll...show me the paper where UV output by the sun was seriously considered...and the other natural factors that have a profound effect on O3 production....you made the claim...now you get to back it up...I look forward to seeing some published work which is not just the same old alarmist claptrap that you already brought here...

No one is ignoring factors. You had no problem assembling the data with which to make your bullshit claims. You didn't produce that on your own. It has been shown here repeatedly that none of the natural ozone breakdown factors changed levels in a manner that might account for the increased ozone depletion. You've been told this before yet you carry on.

That makes you a fucking TROLL. Fuck off TROLL
yo crckster, did you ever answer this from SSDD?

"How many times have I challenged you to provide a rational, scientific explanation for how a molecule present at 3 parts per BILLION might represent a greater threat to the ozone layer than the natural catalysts present at 1 to 4 parts per million, and the natural reactants present at 780,000 parts per million?"

His pseudoscientific priests didn't give him an answer for that, so no answer will be forthcoming.

The answer is that you are a lying troll and should be booted for all time.

Panties in twist bucky? Still stinging over having your ass handed to you?

You claimed that the natural factors that have profound effects on O3 formation were thoroughly studied and that the molecule at 3 parts per billion was responsible...where are the studies where the natural causes of O3 depletion are seriously considered...all you have put up so far is alarmist clap trap that ignores nature and jumps straight to claiming man.

and still no answer.

Never will be...he has been reduced to doing nothing more than mewling that the people he can't win an argument against should be banned...his feelings are stinging...and he is suffering from a terrible case of panty twist...

The ozone hole is the product of human CFC emissions.

Poster SSDD (Same Shit, Different Day) is the absolute epitome of a TROLL and should be banned from this site.

The ozone hole is the product of human CFC emissions.

Poster SSDD (Same Shit, Different Day) is the absolute epitome of a TROLL and should be banned from this site.

So the bottom line is that you can't post up any serious published paper in which the various natural factors which have profound effects on ozone production have been studied with anything like vigor and discounted. That is what I though...and what I have been saying. You have been dodging that fact for the entire time..I have provided support for my claims and the last of my claims is that no serious paper has been published in which the natural causes of ozone depletion, or formation have been studied with any thing like investigative vigor and, in turn, discounted. Here is your chance to put at least one of my claims to bed by posting just such a paper rather than your usual fare of papers which ignore natural causes and jump straight to a molecule that exists in the stratosphere at 3 parts per billion.

We both know that isn't going to happen...what is going to happen is that you are going to mewl and pewl some more, twisting your panties into an ever tighter wad while not producing any paper in which the natural factors effecting ozone depletion and formation are seriously examined.

What I am not going to do is respond to the bullshit demands of a TROLL.

CFCs are responsible for the ozone holes. Your contention is simply another version of the massive conspiracy fantasy and the "I'm smarter than all the scientists on the planet" bullshit that your TROLLING requires.

CFCs are responsible for the ozone holes. Your contention is simply another version of the massive conspiracy fantasy and the "I'm smarter than all the scientists on the planet" bullshit that your TROLLING requires.
at 3 parts per billion?

giphy.gif

I'm curious, Shit. If no one has ever studied the natural causes of ozone breakdown before, where did you find the information about it on which you base your hypothesis?

I'm curious, Shit. If no one has ever studied the natural causes of ozone breakdown before, where did you find the information about it on which you base your hypothesis?
wow.

all you had to do was answer his question, 3 parts per billion or 780,000 parts per million. which is greater? and you avoid that answer like the plague. too funny.

Of course you won't...and you will call me a troll to ease your distress over the fact that, once again, I have zeroed in on the inherent weakness of your position and asked for studies which we both know do not exist...you made claims that you can't support and now must do whatever mental masturbatory dance you do in order to convince yourself that you have saved face.

You have no research in which the natural causes of ozone depletion and formation were seriously considered and proven to not be factors....all you have is alarmist claptrap and that is good enough to fool you..you are a dupe...

Basic chemistry for one, and studies of the solar output which mentioned particular wavelengths...and the researchers themselves made note of the ramifications their research might have on ozone studies..but those studying ozone aren' interested in the actual cause...they are interested in funding and maintaining a narrative...

Anyone capable of critical thinking will look for more rational explanations than a molecule which exists at 3 parts per billion when natural catalysts exist in the same zone of the atmosphere at 4 to 6 parts per million.

Only a dupe would believe alarmist clap trap absent real studies of the natural factors that effect ozone depletion and formation...The first thing real science would do is systematically eliminate all the natural factors before jumping to the conclusion that man is to blame...it is the standard climate pseudoscience MO...blame man and don't bother thoroughly examining all possible natural causes...

Last edited:
So all the scientists studying the ozone holes are dupes. But not you. Got it.

You're a TROLL.

You're a TROLL.
dude, you don't get it. You can't be that slow. can you? you're just magnifying that you got nothing.

You're a TROLL.

So all you have is name calling...and alarmist narrative....does someone have to hang a sign around your neck before you get the memo that you have lost this discussion because you can't support your claims? At least wuwei had the sense to get out when it became clear that you guys just couldn't support your claims...you just keep on not being able to support your argument and somehow in your mind that equals a win? How stupid are you skidmark?

Panties in twist bucky? Still stinging over having your ass handed to you?

You claimed that the natural factors that have profound effects on O3 formation were thoroughly studied and that the molecule at 3 parts per billion was responsible...where are the studies where the natural causes of O3 depletion are seriously considered...all you have put up so far is alarmist clap trap that ignores nature and jumps straight to claiming man.
So, did you overturn the accepted theories or the consensus yet, with mountains of published science?

No?

I'll check back in.... never

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back