The only science liberals care about is evolution, stem cell research, and climate change

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
If liberals really cared about science, why do we not have a permanent base on the Moon, and space ship heading for Mars?

It is liberals who always block space travel.

Ask them why.

If Liberals really cared about science, they wouldn't oppose high pressure high volume hydraulic fracturing.

If they cared about jobs and the economy, they wouldn't oppose the Keystone XL or crude oil exports.

Liberals are a totally fuck up lot. :slap:

If liberals really cared about science, why do we not have a permanent base on the Moon, and space ship heading for Mars?

Ask them why.

Liberals are told about those things by their Black Messiah. Liberals cannot master third grade science on their own.

Ask them why.
Republicans cut spending. They'd rather fight an arms race.

Kennedy put us on the moon. Maybe back then the rich weren't so cheap.

Why would we want a permanent base on the moon again?

What is the point of this thread exactly?

Ask them why.
Because Republicans have controlled the House, and therefore spending, for 17 out of the past 21 years.

And I support scientific efforts to breed better marijuana, so your OP is a LIE!

Ask them why.
Why should we have a base on the moon or a space ship heading for Mars when there are people with cancer? Cons never seem to get those priorities in order.

Why don't we have a spaceship headed for Mars? I don't know. To blame that on liberals is a bit stupid. Just like the thread title itself.

The reason we haven't been to Mars is because while obama loves Aliens, it's only the illegal kind that he wants to pander to.....AmIRight?

RWs think all the Repubs have to do is yell "Charge it!" and its paid for. It worked for W and we're still paying his bills.

I recently read that just since the 1970s, we have wiped out, made extinct, half of the species in our oceans. If that's true, some of the people reading this will live to see completely dead oceans.

How about we take care of some very real and very threatening issues right here on earth?

11223613_10154266041913327_5601328117457282881_o.jpg

Why don't we have a spaceship headed for Mars? I don't know. To blame that on liberals is a bit stupid. Just like the thread title itself.
Because this world is full of pussies. Look up nuclear rockets and NASA.

We should have been to Mars decades ago.

It's got to be Obama's fault that serious interest in human exploration of space ended around 1973.

RWs think all the Repubs have to do is yell "Charge it!" and its paid for. It worked for W and we're still paying his bills.

I recently read that just since the 1970s, we have wiped out, made extinct, half of the species in our oceans. If that's true, some of the people reading this will live to see completely dead oceans.

How about we take care of some very real and very threatening issues right here on earth?

11223613_10154266041913327_5601328117457282881_o.jpg

Less species diversity does not necessarily mean death of all life forms.

Forum List

Back