The one political poll that matters

You may have a point.

crowd-size.jpg

Polls of the 30 states Trump won are the only valid polls. Trump doesn't need a single vote from blue states Hillary won.

And the polls in the 3 states that gave Trump the victory are not leaning his way right now.

Link? No I didn't think so. :itsok:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden

Poll: Trump trails top 2020 Democrats in Michigan

Polls of the 30 states Trump won are the only valid polls. Trump doesn't need a single vote from blue states Hillary won.

And the polls in the 3 states that gave Trump the victory are not leaning his way right now.

thanks

You mean other then the pollsters and anyone around them? Or are you thinking it is by secret ballot?
The pollster is some random person calling from a call center probably 1000 miles away and has no idea who they are talking to.
Your paranoia is getting worse, perhaps you should see a professional and get some help
Notice how they always take up for progressives?

Are you drunk this morning?
And then comes the deflection applying a personal attack to demean the poster's word.

perhaps you then can explain how replying to an anonymous phone poll could bring reprisal upon someone.

"we have been trying to reach you about your car warranty" do you really think they don't know who they are calling? If its totally random how do the pollsters back up the claim that their samples proportionately represent every demographic in the USA?

those same polls declared hillary the winner in 2016. I'm happy that they make you feel good, but they are lying to you again.

dude you might want to check all post to make sure your picture matches already posted pics nice edit
As with the last response to another pic
on the left unemployed bused in obama supporters on the right Trump supporters were at work that day\ being productive Americans. Not living off welfare like obama supporters.
GTY-RT-obama-trump-inauguration-jef-170120_4x3_992.jpg

"we have been trying to reach you about your car warranty" do you really think they don't know who they are calling?

Of course they do not know who they are calling, they make 10,000 of those calls in a night. Have you ever talked to one of them? They have no clue what sort of car you have.

I have worked on surveys before, I have seen the call centers. They are people being paid minimum wage with a bonus if they make enough calls. The entire system is automated, they have no control over which number is dialed next.

If its totally random how do the pollsters back up the claim that their samples proportionately represent every demographic in the USA?

I lack the energy to try and educate you on sampling methods...so here you go...

Survey Sampling Methods

"we have been trying to reach you about your car warranty" do you really think they don't know who they are calling?

Of course they do not know who they are calling, they make 10,000 of those calls in a night. Have you ever talked to one of them? They have no clue what sort of car you have.

I have worked on surveys before, I have seen the call centers. They are people being paid minimum wage with a bonus if they make enough calls. The entire system is automated, they have no control over which number is dialed next.

If its totally random how do the pollsters back up the claim that their samples proportionately represent every demographic in the USA?

I lack the energy to try and educate you on sampling methods...so here you go...

Survey Sampling Methods
Liars posted that.

Survey Sampling Methods
Liars posted that.

how is my little stalker today? How sweet of you to come into a thread just to get some of my attention!

Survey Sampling Methods
Liars posted that.

how is my little stalker today? How sweet of you to come into a thread just to get some of my attention!
I posted here before you showed up liar.

Survey Sampling Methods
Liars posted that.

I posted here before you showed up liar.

Liar. I had the 5th post in the thread, you were not one of those before me.

why do you lie so much?

You don't think that when someone calls you on the phone they can figure out who you are?

The person calling you on the phone does not give a fuck who you are. They are calling from some call center probably 1000 miles away and get paid by the number of calls made. They do not even dial your number, the whole system is automated.

the paranoia among you Trump worshipers is rather remarkable. What a bunch of snowflakes
So you are saying that it is all random? So then if you call fifty numbers in Los Angeles at random you are going to get a complete mix of Republican, democrat, and independent voters right? I very much doubt it. I think you would get more democrat then any other.
So you don't think that someone could consciously berate anyone for an answer?
No one would ever call ten numbers and discard one?
You claim paranoia, yet we have all seen the lengths you and others will go to.

it is a random sample fed into a dialing system. The person in the phone has no control over what is dialed or called. When they finish a call the system dials the next one.
And yes, paranoia is the only word that fits unless you want to use cowardly snowflake to describe yourself, that fits as well
So you are saying that since it is random they are sampling a large amount of Democrates and a smaller sampling of republicans and independents. Sounds like a well run poll.

Poor thing I really won't bother calling you names but I can understand why you feel threatened enough to need to.

I am explaining how the calling for a poll works since you were too afraid to answer the questions honestly.

I have made no comments about the polls themselves, but I can see why you changed the subject to hide your fear of a random stranger on the other end of the phone.
Lol you are one funny little child. I will let you go since talking rationally appears to trigger you.

The person calling you on the phone does not give a fuck who you are. They are calling from some call center probably 1000 miles away and get paid by the number of calls made. They do not even dial your number, the whole system is automated.

the paranoia among you Trump worshipers is rather remarkable. What a bunch of snowflakes
So you are saying that it is all random? So then if you call fifty numbers in Los Angeles at random you are going to get a complete mix of Republican, democrat, and independent voters right? I very much doubt it. I think you would get more democrat then any other.

it is a random sample fed into a dialing system. The person in the phone has no control over what is dialed or called. When they finish a call the system dials the next one.
And yes, paranoia is the only word that fits unless you want to use cowardly snowflake to describe yourself, that fits as well
So you are saying that since it is random they are sampling a large amount of Democrates and a smaller sampling of republicans and independents. Sounds like a well run poll.

Poor thing I really won't bother calling you names but I can understand why you feel threatened enough to need to.

I am explaining how the calling for a poll works since you were too afraid to answer the questions honestly.

I have made no comments about the polls themselves, but I can see why you changed the subject to hide your fear of a random stranger on the other end of the phone.
Lol you are one funny little child. I will let you go since talking rationally appears to trigger you.

I accept your surrender, run off and hide now.

Just like when Trump wins in 2020 you ban yourself from this board so you won't be mocked.

Survey Sampling Methods
SO WHO VERIFIED THEIR METHODS?

Just like when Trump wins in 2020 you ban yourself from this board so you won't be mocked.

I expect Trump to win in 2020, have said so multiple times.

do try and keep up. It gets old having to recap for you reading impaired folks.

Survey Sampling Methods

which poll are you talking about?

There are dozens of them, each with their own unique methodology.

I expect Trump to win in 2020, have said so multiple times.

do try and keep up. It gets old having to recap for you reading impaired folks.

Survey Sampling Methods

which poll are you talking about?

There are dozens of them, each with their own unique methodology.
Interesting you expect Trump to win but post polls predicting that he won't Why do you like to contradict yourself?

Forum List

Back