The obama ponzi scheme down 470 today

So the Dow never existed before Obama was elected? And there were never variations in the stock market until he was elected.

OR -

Are you saying that now, since Obama was elected, the Dow is a "ponzi scheme"?

If so, educate yourself because its nothing at all like a ponzi scheme.

Dumb RWs.

So the Dow never existed before Obama was elected? And there were never variations in the stock market until he was elected.

OR -

Dumb RWs.

You're denying the under Obama's direction and the FED's control, thousands of Wall Street bankers made a fortune? Never heard of the Quantitative Easing scheme the FED used to artificially inflate the market? The $85 Billion a month the Treasury was printing and using to buy up debt?

I knew it was eventually going to come crashing down. Ray Charles could have seen this coming.

OR -

Dumb RWs.
so will liberal nut like yourself admit then that since guns have always existed the recent rise in murders is due to the break down in society and not guns

OR -

Dumb RWs.
so will liberal nut like yourself admit then that since guns have always existed the recent rise in murders is due to the break down in society and not guns
And also it was liberal policies that broke down society.

The Obama "Ponzi scheme" has raised the market over 11,000 points

Seems to be working

"Gas could drop to 10 cents a gallon but if shares of a stock drop to 10 cents a share; falling gas prices become a farce"
?!
Piffle.
" shares of a stock " and entire index of stocks are two different things.
And while $40.oo / bbl oil clobbers the energy sector, it's beneficial elsewhere.
Teamsters that truck a farmer's produce to market get more for that produce than the farmer does. Transportation is expensive.

Lower fuel prices makes:
- airlines more profitable
- moving the output of our farms and factories to market cheaper
- employees commuting to work less expensive (leaving them more $money to spend elsewhere)

This is a stock market correction long overdue. China's markets were seriously over-valued.

And according to what I've read of it, the market has doubled since Obama took office.

So you whine about a 10% correction, and completely omit any mention of the 100% increase?

Lemme guess. You're a Republican?

JG #3
The Fed is independent of the administration.

The Obama "Ponzi scheme" has raised the market over 11,000 points

Seems to be working
ya rather strange no other president, no other monetary policy has been able to figure the dow quite like the obama.
remember it's your money he's investing. Whether you like it or not.
simple questin einstein. Why doesn't obama raise interest rates so people will learn to save rather than spend?

I don't think it's the duration in time.
I think it's the ratio between price and earnings. That's how a market gets over-valued. That's what "corrections" correct.

Dow Jones Industrial Average: INDEXDJX:.DJI quotes & news - Google Finance

Gas could drop to 10 cents a gallon but if shares of a stock drop to 10 cents a share; falling gas prices become a farce
Educate yourself kid. Don't embarrass yourself.
well since you have life figured out and I'm just a dumb son of a bitch educate me

Here ya go tyroneweaver

As usual, RWs are willfully clueless.

11880680_919598424799879_317517945811971270_n.jpg

OR -

Dumb RWs.
Rekt

Gas could drop to 10 cents a gallon but if shares of a stock drop to 10 cents a share; falling gas prices become a farce
well since you have life figured out and I'm just a dumb son of a bitch educate me

Here ya go tyroneweaver

And 9 months into bushes watch: 9-11

That DOW needs to drop several thousand points. Unnatural to have a bull market run that long.

Obama has created a new dependent class, the stock market.
Money going into the stock market that is not backed by gold, not backed by tax payer money; just digitized money propping up this phony stock market.
What;s going to happen when the government quits buying securities

Here ya go tyroneweaver

So you don't like bailouts, but your boy is bailing out the stock market, when the stock market don't need a bailouts.j Obama buddies getting rich on something that need not be
but he move on to global warming to pump billions into the next ponzi scheme

Forum List

Back